So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

It has nothing to do with a different perspective, it has to do with what this party has done to this country and the anguish it brought most Americans.
That’s your perspective.

We give presidents too much credit and blame over what happens in the stock market.

If we were going entirely by that, you would admit that Obama was a great president.

What facts do you think you presented that were relevant to the debate? 😄 Why should it matter what they plan to do with their earnings? Why should that except them from being taxed on it?
In other words, my post of facts went right over your head.

Let me make it easier for you...

if a company earns money and saves some for future use, why should that money be taxed if no individual gets to use it for personal reasons?

Let me go one step further....and this may be too complicated for you to comprehend.....

If a company (a C-Corp in particular) decides to save money and not give it to the officers or shareholders, and instead wants to keep a years worth of employee salaries in reserve so they can weather an upcoming anticipated down market, and that money is taxed....should the employees share in the tax burden seeing as that money was slated for their well being?

And I am curious....who is the "them" you are referring to when you say "why should that exempt them from being taxed on it?"

I see you have never owned a company and have no idea how a company operates.

That is quite clear. No surprise there.

In other words, my post of facts went right over your head.

Let me make it easier for you...

if a company earns money and saves some for future use, why should that money be taxed if no individual gets to use it for personal reasons?
You said it right there. It's earnings. Why shouldn't it be taxed? You need to explain to me what relevance their future plans have to do with anything.
Let me go one step further....and this may be too complicated for you top comprehend.....

If a company (a C-Corp in particular) decides to save money and not give it to he officers or shareholders, and instead wants to keep a years worth of employee salaries in reserve so they can weather an upcoming anticipated down market, and that money is taxed....should the employees share in the tax burden seeing as that money was slated for their well being?
It's not an either or proposition. They can take whatever money they have after they pay their taxes and do whatever they want with it.
And I am curious....who is the "them" you are referring to when you say "why should that exempt them from being taxed on it?"
The "them" in your hypothetical. 😄
I see you have never owned a company and have no idea how a company operates.

hat is quite clear. No surprise there.
Sure it does.... 😂

i have already written Katie Hobbs' concession speech:

my fellow Democrats, my fellow Americans:

Steve Nash was one of the greatest players of all time

and when he almost won a championship with our Phoenix Suns, he said: "i fought the fight, i put it all on the line, and i have no regrets"

my friends, i too have no regrets in this campaign

thank you and goodnight!

That’s your perspective.

We give presidents too much credit and blame over what happens in the stock market.

If we were going entirely by that, you would admit that Obama was a great president.

But it's not one or two bad things. It's everything. It's well over a half-dozen bad things, and many of them very serious. Yes, the President gets credit or blame for nearly everything taking place in our country. That furthers my argument that nobody in their right mind would vote for his party.

Democrats voters will always vote Democrat just like Republicans will always vote Republican. It's the people in the middle that usually sway elections.

Look at this Fetterman race. There is no doubt in anybody's mind he is not fit for such an important position in our federal government. He started the debate by greeting everybody in the audience with "goodbye." He can't follow words any longer and needs to read them. He's a very sick man. Yet when you look at the polls, it's pretty much neck and neck. He's running against a very accomplished heart surgeon, a self made man, who will probably take a loss of income by becoming a US Senator. Fetterman never held a job in his life. And yet it's a close race?

You said it right there. It's earnings. Why shouldn't it be taxed? You need to explain to me what relevance their future plans have to do with anything.

It's not an either or proposition. They can take whatever money they have after they pay their taxes and do whatever they want with it.

The "them" in your hypothetical. 😄

Sure it does.... 😂
If no one takes those earnings, why should they pay taxes on it?

Here is a good one for you.......lets just say a c-corp has 100K....what do you prefer....the corporation paying 15-20% on that money or the owner pay 28-35% on that money?

Curious....do you know what an 1120-s is? (hurry up and google it)
Do you know what a k-1 is? (hurry up and google it)

And finally....do you know what payroll tax is? (google it but then you will have to google FICA and that will likely be too much trouble for you)

Republicans end Civil Wars, it was the Dems that started one when they lost.
The Slave holding South wanted Independence and the North didn't want to let them go. The North punished the old power in the South by taking away their slaves and political power. They damn sure regained their power after the Northern Occupiers gave up in Louisiana and withdrew in 1877. After that, the old Masters visited great revenge on the former slaves too, (Probably makes the Neo-GOP thugs jealous.)

If no one takes those earnings, why should they pay taxes on it?

Here is a good one for you.......lets just say a c-corp has 100K....what do you prefer....the corporation paying 15-20% on that money or the owner pay 28-35% on that money?

Curious....do you know what an 1120-s is? (hurry up and google it)
Do you know what a k-1 is? (hurry up and google it)

And finally....do you know what payroll tax is? (google it but then you will have to google FICA and that will likely be too much trouble for you)
You're not even making an argument Short Bus, you're just asking the same question over and over. Your earnings should be taxed, you feel free with your business to decide how that happens. 😄

Just because people disagree with your politics doesn’t mean they’re stupid. It just means they have different perspectives.

You’re a truck driver. You’re not in position to judge intelligence.
That’s a snobby, elitist thing to say.

I’ve found that some of the most knowledgable, intelligent people are blue-collar because they live in the real world. Not some leftist echo chamber.

Last edited:
But it's not one or two bad things. It's everything.
I agree, it’s multiple things which are going to be weighted differently in importance by different people.

Just because someone values one thing over another doesn’t mean they are stupid. It just means they value things differently than you do.

Why is this so complicated for you?

Anyone who votes for the mentally ill who want to believe in Global Warming and dismantle our economy should be ridiculed and we should be snobby towards them.
Also we should be mean to hair sniffing freaks and The Alphabet Pedo Lobby.
I’m glad I don’t agree with you on much of anything.

Forum List

Back