So Hillary DELETES 30,000 emails on Servers Used for Classified Business and Gets Away with it

FBI was supposed to turn these over to NARA YEARS AGO. The excuse has been "ongoing investigations", but some of these date back to 2015. Apparently, EVEN the most SENSITIVE FBI matters have a place at NARA.

This.

Hence their abundant flop sweat.

Hence their pathetic cover, "nuclear documents". Bunch of fed bois sat around and thought, Okay, what can we give as cover that really scares the old ladies and liberals in Dubuque, Iowa? OH YEAH! "Nuclear documents"

I wonder why Trump stopped caring about it for all 4 years of his Presidency. Maybe it was an honor among thieves type of thing.
Perhaps Trump thought if he didn’t go after Hillary the Dems would not go after him when he left office. He probably believed that kind of crap only occurs in third world nations.

Now Trump realizes we live in a banana republic and the Democrats will continue to investigate and persecute him as long as he lives. Once he dies Hillary will piss on his grave and waltz away scot-free laughing.

It doesn't matter if she said she didn't know the law, which is bunk. She knows the ins and outs of every nuance of those laws. A US sailor tried that excuse after taking a few unauthorized pictures of his nuclear sub for his kids. He had the book thrown at him. Intent has no role in the laws over classified.

And Trump's been doing the same thing.

Political party doesn't matter, they're all at it.

It doesn't matter if she said she didn't know the law, which is bunk. She knows the ins and outs of every nuance of those laws. A US sailor tried that excuse after taking a few unauthorized pictures of his nuclear sub for his kids. He had the book thrown at him. Intent has no role in the laws over classified.
I believe they found the emails and saw that they were mostly personal bs.

But will you say the same when Trump is cleared? Me thinks not hack.

Hillary did not take home boxes of classified information after deleting emails and flushing documents down the toilet.

Hillary did not take home boxes of classified information after deleting emails and flushing documents down the toilet.
No, she had her own servers….And destroyed as much as she could…is it different when it’s digital?

When I was a boy, long before I could vote or sign the contract to join the Military. I was taught the worst thing you could say was but they did it too. Or they were doing it too.

What you were literally saying is I knew what I was doing. I knew it was wrong. But I thought I could get away with it because others had or were.

That is the flowing with traffic so I shouldn’t get a speeding ticket. Or the old I was just following the crowd and shouldn’t get in trouble.

You knew the difference between right and wrong. You made a decision.

But they did it too, that is the childish excuse. And one that used to be rejected by adults. Now. It is printed on a banner and somehow excuses all wrongdoing.

Worse, Hillary set up a rogue server and had volumes of data sent from the State Dept. to her personal server. In addition to breaking many laws of data theft, she put the nation at extreme risk for nation states to steal data.

Why then, did Trumps DOJ not press charges?
That's a good question, actually.

It was never Trump's DOJ in the sense that he had any control over it. It was his biggest mistake during his presidency to not clean house of the upper third of management at the DOJ and more importantly the FBI.

He put in Jeff Sessions, who seems like a nice grandpa that you can't imagine kissing his teenage granddaughter on the lips, but he was not ready to bring a changes to agencies noted for going after perceived enemies, the DOJ with selective prosecutions and the FBI with blackmail. Bill Barr was not so doddering, but he was unable to change the culture of the Deepstate either.

This latest outrage finally seems to have even Democrats leery of the kind of power being used over a private American citizen, by the political elites. Absent massive cheating, Trump is practically guaranteed the White House in 2024. I hope he will get rid of the upper-upper, and the mid-upper levels of FBI leadership. I have some ideas for how to do that, I'll post on another thread.

Forum List

Back