So Guess What Iran Did With Some of that $150 Billion we Gave Them?

Better to be on Iran's side than Israel's.
This is the epitome of your fear and hatred of the Jews taking over your brain.

You seriously think that being on the side of a nation that holds weekly "Destroy America the Great Satan" rallies is better than being on the side of Israel.

You are not thinking straight, like an alcoholic that finds any reason they can to justify consuming more alcohol 24/7.

The Jews are not doing it; YOU are doing it to YOURSELF.
Iran is a paper tiger.

Iran is a paper tiger.

I dont think you know what the phrase "paper tiger" actually means.

Iran holds a knife to the worlds economic throat; the straights of Hormuz, dude. And they have enough rockets to sink every ship in that area as well.

The OP must be a dead beat that has creditors coming after him daily if he doesnt believe in paying what you owe.
Well when doing your debits and credits it might be nice to include the intangible cost of human misery.

State Department report finds Iran is top state sponsor of terror - CNNPolitics.com

The report also said that Iran was continuing to provide arms and cash to terrorist groups like Hezbollah and Iraqi Shia terrorist groups, including Kata'ib Hizballah (KH). Both groups are designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations in the report.Iran is one of three listed state sponsors of terrorism, the others being Syria and Sudan. Cuba was removed from the list last year.

During an interview in Davos, Switzerland, Secretary of State John Kerry admitted in January that some of the money made available to Iran by the removal of sanctions would "end up in the hands of the IRGC or other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists," referring to Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps.

In related news, Obama personally approved of the 1.7 billion in hard cash being secretly flown to Iran on an unmarked plane. Everything is on the up and up with this guy.
PS -- so curious to know why Cuba was on the list as one of the top sponsors of terrorist organizations? I bet Obama saw to it they were removed from it for appearance sake? Great guy.

Last edited:
I really don't care and I don't believe a damn bit of it.
Because your secret buddy told you its not true?

roflmao, you are such a fucking idiot.
Because the neo cons aka Clinton,Obama etc want war with Iran so does Israel. Like I said I also don't care!
But Obama is on Iran's side.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Poor Odium. So blinded by his hatred of the Jews.

You are joking, but it is literally true. His mind is blinded by his hatred of Jews to the point he thinks it would be better policy to support IRan, who hates us and is trying to destroy us, instead of supporting an ally like Israel.

It is some kind of psychosis, it has to be.

You are joking, but it is literally true. His mind is blinded by his hatred of Jews to the point he thinks it would be better policy to support IRan, who hates us and is trying to destroy us, instead of supporting an ally like Israel.

Some Jewish guy is banging his wife.

Oh, I am as serious as a heart attack. Odium is a terrible person, but I take solace in knowing he just a powerless little blowhard.

This is the epitome of your fear and hatred of the Jews taking over your brain.

You seriously think that being on the side of a nation that holds weekly "Destroy America the Great Satan" rallies is better than being on the side of Israel.

You are not thinking straight, like an alcoholic that finds any reason they can to justify consuming more alcohol 24/7.

The Jews are not doing it; YOU are doing it to YOURSELF.
Iran hasn't spied on America,Iran hasn't ATTACKED a US Ship then conspired with the US president to claim it was Egypt,Iran hasn't used its influence in American Politics to have America attack other nations. Your fear of Iran is just the typical amurican propaganda shining through. Iran actually has a reason to be mad with America,the CIA helped overthrow a democratically elected leader in the 50's and has CONTINUED to meddle in Iranian affairs.

Oh, I am as serious as a heart attack. Odium is a terrible person, but I take solace in knowing he just a powerless little blowhard.
I love it when people underestimate their enemy.

I really don't care and I don't believe a damn bit of it.
Because your secret buddy told you its not true?

roflmao, you are such a fucking idiot.
Because the neo cons aka Clinton,Obama etc want war with Iran so does Israel. Like I said I also don't care!
But Obama is on Iran's side.
Cool story bro. I prefer a president that is on AMERICA'S SIDE. Not Israels,Not Iran's,Not Saudi Arabia's.

Iran is a paper tiger.

I dont think you know what the phrase "paper tiger" actually means.

Iran holds a knife to the worlds economic throat; the straights of Hormuz, dude. And they have enough rockets to sink every ship in that area as well.
Oh well. Try being an ally and not an enemy to them. Stop trying to cause a war just like the US is doing with Russia.

They are our enemies.

Iran commander says US in 'strong decline' | Daily Mail Online

A senior Iranian military official welcomed Thursday what he said was the "strong decline" of the United States, during celebrations marking the start of the 1979 US embassy siege.

"America is no longer number one and the first power of the world," deputy Revolutionary Guards commander Hossein Salami told thousands gathered outside the former US mission in Tehran.

"America's political will can no longer manage political and military development in... the world of Islam. America's political power has strongly declined."

Oh well. Try being an ally and not an enemy to them. Stop trying to cause a war just like the US is doing with Russia.
Sorry, but these religious fanatics do not have any intention to ever be friends of the Great Satan that they think we are, fool.

I love it when people underestimate their enemy.

You're not my enemy, Odium. You're nothing to me.
Oh even better...its easier to destroy someone or something that doesn't even realize you don't exist. Like a ghost...
Sorry, but these religious fanatics do not have any intention to ever be friends of the Great Satan that they think we are, fool.
The religious fanatics in America don't want to be friends with Iran. Destroy christiantity and/or their power over America the christozionuts in this country hold WAY to much sway over the policies of America. Ya know its funny how its ALWAYS the other country that's the problem. Venezuela was wrong,Cuba was wrong,Vietnam was wrong,Iran is wrong,Syria is wrong,Libya is wrong,Russia is wrong,Germany was wrong,Japan was wrong. I can go on and on and on! Ya know if the SAME problems occur with SEVERAL countries over a period of 100 years or so then its YOU that is the problem. Its the US's FOREIGN POLICY that is the problem. Period.

Oh even better...its easier to destroy someone or something that doesn't even realize you don't exist. Like a ghost...

open-uri20120802-9383-1ozgh8w.jpeg

Forum List

Back