So Guess What Iran Did With Some of that $150 Billion we Gave Them?

Oh even better...its easier to destroy someone or something that doesn't even realize you don't exist. Like a ghost...

open-uri20120802-9383-1ozgh8w.jpeg
That's right you are the PUSSY cat and I am the Lion. Good boy.

They are our enemies.

Iran commander says US in 'strong decline' | Daily Mail Online

A senior Iranian military official welcomed Thursday what he said was the "strong decline" of the United States, during celebrations marking the start of the 1979 US embassy siege.

"America is no longer number one and the first power of the world," deputy Revolutionary Guards commander Hossein Salami told thousands gathered outside the former US mission in Tehran.

"America's political will can no longer manage political and military development in... the world of Islam. America's political power has strongly declined."
Trump says the same shit, yet you want him to be the President.

The religious fanatics in America don't want to be friends with Iran. Destroy christiantity and/or their power over America the christozionuts in this country hold WAY to much sway over the policies of America. Ya know its funny how its ALWAYS the other country that's the problem. Venezuela was wrong,Cuba was wrong,Vietnam was wrong,Iran is wrong,Syria is wrong,Libya is wrong,Russia is wrong,Germany was wrong,Japan was wrong. I can go on and on and on! Ya know if the SAME problems occur with SEVERAL countries over a period of 100 years or so then its YOU that is the problem. Its the US's FOREIGN POLICY that is the problem. Period.
Yeah its funny how a nation that just wants to trade and make money with the world, then gets attacked by dictators that want more power to distract their own people, is generally viewed as being the one in the right.

Venezuelas old strong man was put back in power by US forces when he was over thrown because we recognised him as the legit President of that country, even though he hated us and opposed us and blamed us for everything that went wrong with his poorly led nations.

Castro promised us to be an ally and give the Cuban people freedom, but betrayed his promises and become a communist dictator instead and promptly threw hundreds of thousands of innocent people into prison where he had his thugs kill tens of thousands of them. And you think we should be neutral about that?

Iran has been attacking US interests and lives ever since the Mullahs took power and you wonder why we try to isolate these violent thugs?

Libya was trying to undermine our currency while running a dictatorship and Syria's Assad regime was gassing its own innocent people, but that makes no difference to you either?

The Nazi Germans declared war on us, idiot, and the Japanese launched a sneak attack on our fleet on our own territory. But there is some kind of equivalence in that for you in your dementia?

I could go on but I have things to do other than spoon feed some retard over the internet, loser.

Last edited:
The religious fanatics in America don't want to be friends with Iran. Destroy christiantity and/or their power over America the christozionuts in this country hold WAY to much sway over the policies of America. Ya know its funny how its ALWAYS the other country that's the problem. Venezuela was wrong,Cuba was wrong,Vietnam was wrong,Iran is wrong,Syria is wrong,Libya is wrong,Russia is wrong,Germany was wrong,Japan was wrong. I can go on and on and on! Ya know if the SAME problems occur with SEVERAL countries over a period of 100 years or so then its YOU that is the problem. Its the US's FOREIGN POLICY that is the problem. Period.
Yeah its funny how a nation that just wants to trade and make money with the world, then gets attacked by dictators that want more power to distract their own people, is generally viewed as being the one in the right.

Venezuelas old strong man was put back in power by US forces when he was over thrown because we recognised him as the legit President of that country, even though he hated us and opposed us and blamed us for everything that went wrong with his poorly led nations.

Castro promised us to be an ally and give the Cuban people freedom, but betrayed his promises and become a communist dictator instead and promptly threw hundreds of thousands of innocent people into prison where he had hist thugs kill tens of thousands of them. And you think we should be neutral about that?

Iran has been attacking US interests and lives ever since the Mullahs took power and you wonder why we try to isolate these violent thugs?

Libya was trying to undermine our currency while running a dictatorship and Syria's Assad regime was gassing its own innocent people, but that makes no difference to you either?

The Nazi Germans declared war on us, idiot, and the Japanese launched a sneak attack on our fleet on our own territory. But there is some kind of equivalence in that for you dementia?

I could go on but I have things to do other than spoon feed some retard over the internet, loser.
YAWN. More bullshit and zionist propaganda.

They are our enemies.

Iran commander says US in 'strong decline' | Daily Mail Online

A senior Iranian military official welcomed Thursday what he said was the "strong decline" of the United States, during celebrations marking the start of the 1979 US embassy siege.

"America is no longer number one and the first power of the world," deputy Revolutionary Guards commander Hossein Salami told thousands gathered outside the former US mission in Tehran.

"America's political will can no longer manage political and military development in... the world of Islam. America's political power has strongly declined."
Trump says the same shit, yet you want him to be the President.
No, Trump doesnt welcome it, moron, he wants to change it.

YAWN. More bullshit and zionist propaganda.
YAWN. More proof that you are a blithering anti-semitic idiot.
I have a long day ahead of me I am not going to sit here and educate you on how the US picks wars on purpose then throws its hands up and says I'M INNOCENT! Its bullshit and only a patriotard flag waving constitution fetishist believes that shit.

I have a long day ahead of me I am not going to sit here and educate you on how the US picks wars on purpose then throws its hands up and says I'M INNOCENT! Its bullshit and only a patriotard flag waving constitution fetishist believes that shit.
Yeah, just like how we forced the Japanese to sneak attack us December 7th 1941, and then compelled the Nazi Germans to declare war on us.

What is truly amazing is that you have now clue how stupid and ridiculous you are.

Yeah, just like how we forced the Japanese to sneak attack us December 7th 1941, and then compelled the Nazi Germans to declare war on us.

What is truly amazing is that you have now clue how stupid and ridiculous you are.
Economic warfare against Japanese and were already aiding the English in their war with Germany aka Proxy war. Wanna try again?
How U.S. Economic Warfare Provoked Japan's Attack on Pearl Harbor - Robert Higgs

Adolf Hitler – Explains America’s Proxy War Against Germany

On top of fact World Jewry had declared war on Germany in 1933 and Jews were Roosevelt's closest advisers.

Forum List

Back