Zone1 So for the first time I am watching one of those "casual pastors". In jeans, t-short, gold chains, sports jacket...and he is motivating.

Well that's just silly and offensive Sue. America is not going to do that obviously. Your politicians should be more like Obama though and call out Canadian human right abuses where they exist. I love my country and those who sacrificed for it. Their sacrifices further embolden me to demand truth and transparency. I have little regard though for state actors who abuse our rights and have isolated us from the rest of the civilized, free world. Some Canadians on this forum represent their agencies agenda (CYA) and this sites mods had better believe more than just the "official.narrative" they spew.. I guarantee you that their narrative is often outright lies and their "methods" that hark back to Germsny pre 1980s, represents a threat to Western values and global objectives.

It's from the Babylon Bee. It's satire.

Furthermore to this thread I want Americans to u derstand how much harm they have done to me notnjust by civil.right sbuses and such but my own existence. Here I am, awoken multiple times in the middle of the night because I cannot find peace, it's all stress. Cruel and unusual punishment is an apt term but it doesn't go far enough IMO.

This is a joke....right?

You're stressed out cause your nation is crap but it's OUR fault?

Oh I see, sorry, my sense of humour is fleeting at the moment. I don't know when it wll return...I'm shattered due to the decades of effort by these abusers.

The fact that your nation is a mess is not our fault, for real. If you're stressed out by American news events, turn it off.

This is a joke....right?

You're stressed out cause your nation is crap but it's OUR fault?
Not your fault. The damage done to Americas reputation and your domestic civil liberties through your association/emulating with/of Canada in some instances WILL be your fault.

The fact that your nation is a mess is not our fault, for real. If you're stressed out by American news events, turn it off.
Huh? American news doesn't stress me out. The decades of creepy.human right abuses from the time I was a child does. You view us through some seriously rose colored glssses....Canadas P.R campaigns have been effective. You are going to wake up one day and find your system is the same as ours. Some of you won't care at all., you may even want the power...

Last edited:
Yeah not him, and rated FALSE by the AP.

Honest to Pete, a moderator too.

All I know is there have been several thread speaking to it. I have not researched it myself. So my post amounts to "well that's what I heard".

All I know is there have been several thread speaking to it. I have not researched it myself. So my post amounts to "well that's what I heard".

You're a MOD, several posters here "made threads about it" (!) and that was enough for you to state it like it was the Word of God.

I'm trying to make any of that make sense and I just cannot.

You're a MOD, several posters here "made threads about it" (!) and that was enough for you to state it like it was the Word of God.

I'm trying to make any of that make sense and I just cannot.

:cool:

I suppose I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, he's delivering a good message with blunt honesty with references to the bible that put his presentation together. I will give such casual pastors a chance in the future.
I was raised Catholic and attended Mass for decades. I left the Catholic faith 6 years ago. I'm not a fan of churches. I'm glad that people get something positive out of them, but I can't say that I do.

A Christian brother joked on Tik Tok that, if you want to receive false doctrine, go to church. LOL. He's mostly correct.

Out of how many? Like I said, very few are, and nobody can even find where OSteen even asks for moment on his broadcasts, and in fact doesn't take a dime from his church. He makes his money from book publishers, dumbass. Hasn't taken a paycheck from his church since 2005. Most of them follow Billy Graham's lead in doing that. Osteen's net worth is a fraction of what he's been paid just in book advances, which average $12 to $14 million in up front advances from companies like Time Warner, for over 40 best sellers. He's given over 75% of that away. You losers really don't know squat.

Do you believe that Joel is walking the path like Jesus did? I don't.

Do you believe that Joel is walking the path like Jesus did? I don't.

You aren't either. Almost nobody is. As for Joel Osteen, whatever he is, looting his parishioners isn't one of his things. He gets his moey from big book publishing companies, not his church offerings, and hasn't since 2005. He and many of the others follow Billy Graham's lead on living off their books and paid speaking gigs as soon as they can afford to and their churches don't pay them a dime.

Benny Hinn takes a salary from his ministry, some $2 million to $5 million a year or so, but he he turns over his royalties and fees to the ministry; he is the entire franchise there, and rakes in over $120 mil a year or so, so that amount is piddling relative to what he brings in. He an Osteen are lousy crooks if they were crooks; Osteen for instance paid off his church's construction bonds out of his own pocket, some $40+ million worth; didn't have to do that.

There are some crooks, but not nearly as many as the faggots and sociopaths would like for everybody to believe. They tend to get caught often and lose audience. AS I've said before, OSteen's net worth is less than 25% of what he has been paid up front by publishers over the years, which means he's giving a lot of it away. A nice car and a nice house don't nearly account for but a fraction of what he's raked in, but obviously plenty are jealous, mainly people who wouldn't give squat away if they had the same income, so I just laugh at the sniveling. All of it is voluntary and not stolen or robbed, so just don't buy their books and CD's if you don't like them.

I'm not a Pentecostal or even a Christian, but I've bought a few of Perry Stone's archeology and history dvd's; they're very good and better than the History Channel rubbish. Better scholarship than most.

No kidding. I'm also not leading a congregation of millions of people and pretending to be a servant of Jesus, as he does.

Why do you think he's pretending? Because he doesn't live out of a dumpster and focuses on the positive aspects of Christian sociology? He's a Dale Carnegie type, not an Apocalypse Now paranoid.

Why do you think he's pretending? Because he doesn't live out of a dumpster and focuses on the positive aspects of Christian sociology? He's a Dale Carnegie type, not an Apocalypse Now paranoid.
I just don't think he emulates Christ based on his filthy rich lifestyle.

Mark 10:25 esv
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

I just don't think he emulates Christ based on his filthy rich lifestyle.

Mark 10:25 esv
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”

Translation: He has more money than me, and some 45,000 people pile into his church every week to listen to him while hardly anybody takes your whining seriously. You're not the only one who likes posting single verses and interpreting them your way instead of taking the whole context. Why not just write your own bible if you don't really like the real one; many already have.

A rich person paid for The Last Supper and provided Jesus's tomb. Do you live out of dumpsters and give away everything you own?

Forum List

Back