So does the left want the mentally ill to have access to guns or not?

You dont want trannies in the military?

they aren't mentally ill.

maybe you should stick to subjects you know about.
WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

awww... how cute. now you do the "fake lawyer" thing,too?

I always know when I beat rightwingnut butt when you lie like that.

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
So you people don't believe in science? DNA determines the sex of An individual... anything else is crazy denial.... fact

Does DNA determine who wears a skirt ? Cause it seems like the cross dressing guys are more about the superficial differences tween genders .
women wear skirts unless you are a Scotsman.

WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
So you people don't believe in science? DNA determines the sex of An individual... anything else is crazy denial.... fact

Does DNA determine who wears a skirt ? Cause it seems like the cross dressing guys are more about the superficial differences tween genders .
It's mentally insane to deny the sex you were given… You're a good example quit falling down the well

Mental illness comes in many forms . There's a big difference tween a germ freak having a gun vs a paranoid schizophrenic having a gun.
Or a wack job leftie in the military who just had her tally-whacked and and is polishing her m16.

How many people come back from the military all whacked out? The bush wars , the gift that keeps on giving !

Every week there's a story of some barricaded vet vs swat team.

What I want is to discuss something other than Trannies in the Bathroom. We done that to death already a year ago. It was boring then and it's boring now.

Trannies are not evil or diseased. Get over it. In fifty years, young people will scratch their heads and laugh at the stories of people like you who thought transgenderism was a mental illness.

Don't forget, people used to think schizophrenics were possessed by the Devil. You're no different--just different terminology, and you will likewise be laughed out of history.
Why do you hate science?
Saying they are not mentally ill is a SOCIAL backlash. I have already explained this to you yesterday. This is why i say you are biased. You believe what you want to believe. Its pathetic.
Same science that tells you there's no correlation between industry and global warming.
Your science is nonsensical. You can call me whatever you like, it doesn't change the actual facts. You squirrel around and find some crazy crackpot somewhere who agrees with you and then you wave it around like some sort of "proof." There are small numbers of people who believe any number of things that are total rubbish. It doesn't make you right.

EDITED since Compost is in the room.
Thanks for thinking of me! Alas, no amount of editing can turn your predictable rants into something worth reading.

fd22cd49d8bf60e3c3f1597c6c73a7dc.jpg

Cary Grant, making fun of Katherine Hepburn for wearing slacks

Mental illness comes in many forms . There's a big difference tween a germ freak having a gun vs a paranoid schizophrenic having a gun.
Or a wack job leftie in the military who just had her tally-whacked and and is polishing her m16.

How many people come back from the military all whacked out? The bush wars , the gift that keeps on giving !

Blame the career politicians... jackass
Quit falling down the well.

Is there.....then it should be easy to link to...right?

it wasn't ok all those decades ago and it still isn't.

but whatever.

people with gender dysphoria are not the same as transvestites or "cross-dressers".

Really? Provide a link for one.

people with gender dysphoria are not the same as transvestites or "cross-dressers".
Yet all three are mentally ill, and enabled by liberal bullshit.

it wasn't ok all those decades ago and it still isn't.

but whatever.

Wasnt' ok?

what wasn't 'ok'?

Women wearing slacks, or men wearing skirts?

Exactly, and they have a mental condition that makes them think they are in the wrong body.

So the best treatment is probably to get them to accept their current body, and only resort to cosmetic gender re-assignment as a last resort.

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Shillian, I bet they are just perfectly sane in your little leftard world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah. . . . like who the hell would be stupid enough to hand a loaded weapon to someone undergoing hormone treatments?

Some would while screaming you and I should not be able to touch a gun at all!

again, of the approximately 15,000 transgendered americans who serve their country (unlike you, of course) how many have acted inappropriately because of "hormone treatments"?

we'll wait...

in the meantime, on behalf of this decorated navy seal, I proudly say "screw you".

Transgender Navy SEAL on Trump's tweet: It's disrespectful (opinion) - CNN.com

feel free to let us know when you and your fellow trunmp trash have accomplished anything in your lives.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Shillian, I bet they are just perfectly sane in your little leftard world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah. . . . like who the hell would be stupid enough to hand a loaded weapon to someone undergoing hormone treatments?

again, of the approximately 15,000 transgendered americans who serve their country (unlike you, of course) how many have acted inappropriately because of "hormone treatments"?

we'll wait...

in the meantime, on behalf of this decorated navy seal, I proudly say "screw you".

feel free to let us know when you and your fellow trunmp trash have accomplished anything in your lives.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

we'll wait...

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

A CNA wackjob?

no thanks. :rofl:

Forum List

Back