So does the left want the mentally ill to have access to guns or not?

OP says the left is arming the mentally ill?

The OP incorrectly says "the left" wants mentally ill to have access to guns. The Republican congress passed the law giving guns to the mentally ill. If OP's opinion is that trans are mentally, he needs to take it up the Republicans who armed them.

The irony is that Steve Scalise voted to give mentally ill right to own guns and then he wasn't shot by mentally ill person.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

OP says the left is arming the mentally ill?

The OP incorrectly says "the left" wants mentally ill to have access to guns. The Republican congress passed the law giving guns to the mentally ill. If OP's opinion is that trans are mentally, he needs to take it up the Republicans who armed them.

The irony is that Steve Scalise voted to give mentally ill right to own guns and then he wasn't shot by mentally ill person.

What a stupid post. Can you not tell the difference between a question and a statement?

The place that oldlady likes to quot says trannies are just as mentally healthy as normal people. DESPITE their over 50% suicide rate
Trannies are fine, but if you have trouble sleeping at night, you are insane
:lol:
The facts... :rolleyes:

Hey, every human has some form of mental illness. I do agree from the medical standpoint Transgenders should not be allow in because of the medication and therapy they will need. If they did not need those two things then I would not give a damn if they joined or not!
I think most people who are transgender know it by the time they are old enough to join the military. If the military went back to its defacto "don't ask, don't tell" position (which is what is actually going to happen), and recruits were aware that transgender medical support is not covered while in active military service, would that suit anyone?

Most likely not unless they are trying to bring change that will not happen. Medical conditions can exempt and boot you.
I can understand flat feet. Some degrees of Aspbergers, I can understand too. Getting them to take orders can be a whole lot of fun. But there is nothing medically wrong with transgenders if they have undergone the surgical change and are paying for ongoing hormone treatments out of their own pocket.
Anyway, I meant it when I said this argument is boring. I'm gonna see if I can find some better stuff to discuss.

You dont want trannies in the military?

they aren't mentally ill.

maybe you should stick to subjects you know about.

Sorry, but if you feel a need to have major surgery to remove your genitalia then you do have a mental disorder.

Would we treat someone who want's to chop their hand off as not having a mental disorder?

Biologically having homosexual desires is a disorder, but at least that just involves buggering someone with the same equipment you have. No harm, no foul.

sorry, marty, there's really nothing to discuss on this entire issue with ignorant homophobes.

have a good day.

What have I said that is homophobic?

Don't run away you little sissy-girl.
"homophobic" one of the most ridiculous words i have ever heard :lol:
I'm certainly not homophobic, I'm just scared of queers.

You guys need to make up your mind! The inconsistency is mind boggling
"mentally ill shouldnt have guns!"
"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"
:uhoh3:
So does the left want the mentally ill to have access to guns or not?

No, that's what Republicans want. Everyone knows that.

Sorry, but if you feel a need to have major surgery to remove your genitalia then you do have a mental disorder.

Would we treat someone who want's to chop their hand off as not having a mental disorder?

Biologically having homosexual desires is a disorder, but at least that just involves buggering someone with the same equipment you have. No harm, no foul.

sorry, marty, there's really nothing to discuss on this entire issue with ignorant homophobes.

have a good day.

They have more to fear from your kind.

have a good day.

They have more to fear from your kind.
They certainly do!

The place that oldlady likes to quot says trannies are just as mentally healthy as normal people. DESPITE their over 50% suicide rate
Trannies are fine, but if you have trouble sleeping at night, you are insane
:lol:
The facts... :rolleyes:

Hey, every human has some form of mental illness. I do agree from the medical standpoint Transgenders should not be allow in because of the medication and therapy they will need. If they did not need those two things then I would not give a damn if they joined or not!
I think most people who are transgender know it by the time they are old enough to join the military. If the military went back to its defacto "don't ask, don't tell" position (which is what is actually going to happen), and recruits were aware that transgender medical support is not covered while in active military service, would that suit anyone?

Most likely not unless they are trying to bring change that will not happen. Medical conditions can exempt and boot you.
I can understand flat feet. Some degrees of Aspbergers, I can understand too. Getting them to take orders can be a whole lot of fun. But there is nothing medically wrong with transgenders if they have undergone the surgical change and are paying for ongoing hormone treatments out of their own pocket.
Anyway, I meant it when I said this argument is boring. I'm gonna see if I can find some better stuff to discuss.
Is that why post surgery suicide rate is 50%?
Hormones dont effect brain chemistry? I would bet breats cancer patients would argue. Hormone treatment causes brain imbalances. Do you know what that means?
What bout those FACTS you were talking about?

I absofuckinglutely would support that.

That is not what the hard left wants.

They want normals alienated from military service, so that the military becomes so effeminate the French might consider becoming an imperial state again. If the mooselimbs don't conquer them completely first.

This tranny bullshit should not have ever been given a serious consideration. These people are seriously mentally ill due to the nature of mankind being turned on its head. We used to be a species that struggled to survive even after modern advances like electricity. Now we protect retards from killing themselves with electricity.

Problem.

They procreate when left unchecked.

Hence 8 years of the meat puppet faggot.

Just watched a past secretary of defense say the inclusion of gays, women, trans in the military has no negative effects. I knew gays in the military and no one cared.

I absofuckinglutely would support that.

That is not what the hard left wants.

They want normals alienated from military service, so that the military becomes so effeminate the French might consider becoming an imperial state again. If the mooselimbs don't conquer them completely first.

This tranny bullshit should not have ever been given a serious consideration. These people are seriously mentally ill due to the nature of mankind being turned on its head. We used to be a species that struggled to survive even after modern advances like electricity. Now we protect retards from killing themselves with electricity.

Problem.

They procreate when left unchecked.

Hence 8 years of the meat puppet faggot.
The reason we have the tranny ban as of yesterday is that douche pols rejected a plan to not pay for tranny surgery while in the military.

Just watched a past secretary of defense say the inclusion of gays, women, trans in the military has no negative effects. I knew gays in the military and no one cared.

There is the fallacy of equating gays and trannies
Two posts in this thread and both of them were failures. Third time is a charm?

You guys need to make up your mind! The inconsistency is mind boggling
"mentally ill shouldnt have guns!"
"nobody should have guns with more than 10 rounds! Not even law abiding gun owners!"
"I want mentally ill in our military driving around tanks, flying attack helicopters and shooting fully automatic weapons!"
:uhoh3:

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course

WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

awww... how cute. now you do the "fake lawyer" thing,too?

I always know when I beat rightwingnut butt when you lie like that.

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
So you people don't believe in science? DNA determines the sex of An individual... anything else is crazy denial.... fact

Mental illness comes in many forms . There's a big difference tween a germ freak having a gun vs a paranoid schizophrenic having a gun.

Mental illness comes in many forms . There's a big difference tween a germ freak having a gun vs a paranoid schizophrenic having a gun.
Or a wack job leftie in the military who just had her tally-whacked and and is polishing her m16.

what are you blathering about?

who wants mentally ill walking around with guns, wackadoodle?

other than rightwingnuts, of course

WHO says they are. Why do you think i would believe a fake lawyer over the international WHO who has a ICD-10 that is accepted across the globe?

awww... how cute. now you do the "fake lawyer" thing,too?

I always know when I beat rightwingnut butt when you lie like that.

wishful thinking bubbalah.... but I hope it makes you feel better about being a worthless loon.
So you people don't believe in science? DNA determines the sex of An individual... anything else is crazy denial.... fact

Does DNA determine who wears a skirt ? Cause it seems like the cross dressing guys are more about the superficial differences tween genders .

There is also a reason some dangerous places should not have safety rails.

The possibility you might procreate outweighs the concern of "public safety" because you are a danger to the genepool.

Forum List

Back