So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

Back home in Chicago.

It doesn't matter what he says. You'll claim it's racist anyway.

So what are you suggesting, that what Rush said was or wasn't racist?

Man up.
What the hell is it with you damned leftists, thinking you're entitled to everything?

You need to man up. Screeching "Racist!!" at everything you don't like is just mindless butthurt.
Will you answer the question or will you continue to bark at the moon like the mentally insane circus barker you are?

RW fatso extraordinaire recently said "The Republicans if they have any hope of winning the 2012 election, have got to put this guy in his place using this as their opportunity to do it. No doubt about it." He was referring to the faux-outrage non-story about the date change.

First question, what place does our President need to be in?

Second question, was this a dog-whistle race-baiting code word or not?

Why/why not

Boehner Should Reject Obama's Request for Joint Session Speech

you're asking us why rush limbaugh said something? who the fuck knows and how cares? but you, of course, who needs another inane no where topic..... got it.

How about you answer the first question. Forget the second since it gives you so much trouble.

Howaboudit?

Carry on, your guy blew it, the conservatives are capitalizing on it. SSDD

Can you answer the original question....what's Obama's place?

I don't think that Obama knows his place at all!

He's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

He doesn't seem to realize that with that comes an awful lot of power - he relys on politics as his only means. He keeps over compromising and caving in to the repugs at every turn.

The result is: The repugs have no respect for him at all.

He needs to learn to put the repugs in their place, which he should have done in his first 2 years. Now it's a lot harder.

He, like most liberal politicians, don't want to offend anyone, but you're not EVER going to implement progressive change without pissing a lot of people off.

I wish Hillary Clinton had been elected - I think she was just dying to piss off repugs!

I said in the other thread that Obama can't win. If he wanted to make te speech and said "fuck off" the GOP would hate him. If Obama moved his speech he would be called a pussy. And look what happened, he gave in like the GOP wanted him to and they still give the guy no credit

awww, poor wittle Obama, he just can't win. I need a tissue.
We watched you people tear Bush to shreds for eight yrs, and he "gave in" to Democrats and look what it got him. They did just what they are doing now.

Last edited:

It's not in the white house maybe dog catcher. his place is being a comminity organiozer he's needs to get back to what he did best. His place is to take the direction from the people he pay him his salary.

So what are you suggesting, that what Rush said was or wasn't racist?

Man up.
What the hell is it with you damned leftists, thinking you're entitled to everything?

You need to man up. Screeching "Racist!!" at everything you don't like is just mindless butthurt.
Will you answer the question or will you continue to bark at the moon like the mentally insane circus barker you are?
tantrum.jpg

So, how's your little tantrum working out for you?

Not too good, looks like.

I don't think that Obama knows his place at all!

He's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!

He doesn't seem to realize that with that comes an awful lot of power - he relys on politics as his only means. He keeps over compromising and caving in to the repugs at every turn.

The result is: The repugs have no respect for him at all.

He needs to learn to put the repugs in their place, which he should have done in his first 2 years. Now it's a lot harder.

He, like most liberal politicians, don't want to offend anyone, but you're not EVER going to implement progressive change without pissing a lot of people off.

I wish Hillary Clinton had been elected - I think she was just dying to piss off repugs!
Oh, if ONLY we could crown Obama king! :(

LOL!!!

Daveman knows the answer to the question of Lush Rimbaugh's racism, so he REFUSES to answer it.

Figures.

:lol:

I remember a time during war when the Commander-in-Chief was treated with respect.

Remember the previous Administration's constant wail meme...."You can hate/dislike the President, but you must respect the Office?"

No sooner they said that than they threw it out the door now that we have a black Democrat in Office. Funny that.

Hey Dumb ass? It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. Never has. He was not vetted at all by a fawning press, he thugged his way to the nomination. And he thinks he can strong arm anyone that opposes him. Simply isn't working.

He claimed a change, he claimed an open honest dialogue and Government, the most open ever. How did he start? By hiring lawyers to hide his and his wife's past. By refusing to release a simple document called a birth certificate and hiring lawyers to prevent its release.

His government has hidden so much stuff that one can openly laugh at his claim he was going to have a n open transparent Government.

Add to that he used the Party to ram through legislation over 60 percent of the people opposed. He rammed though a stimulus bill that the dems claimed was so crucial there was not time to even read it. Then he did not sign it for days cause he was on a trip.

He attacked a cop without knowing the facts. A local cop no where near the White House.

He announced that returning vets were a threat for terrorism while refusing to do anything about a southern porous border. So open that thousands of Terrorists could have already crossed it.

He claimed if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. He claimed the stimulus was shovel ready jobs. He funneled Government money to Unions. He funneled Government money to a group that was cheating the electoral process.

He is illegally using Government Agencies to thwart the will and Constitutional power of Congress. He wages war with out approval of Congress. And is gearing up for another illegal war.

His Justice Department illegally ordered gun stores to sell weapons to Mexican cartels. They made absolutely no effort to track weapons they claimed were being tracked to stop said Cartels.

Knowing they sold thousands of weapons to Mexican cartels he then had his Justice Department release a claim that 90 percent of the weapons found at Cartel crime scenes in Mexico were illegally obtained in the US. KNOWING that the ATF ordered them sold. Knowing that the 90 percent was a fake statistic since it only included weapons that the Mexicans chose to disclose and only applied to those identified not the ones unidentified.

Shall I go on?

LOL!!!

Daveman knows the answer to the question of Lush Rimbaugh's racism, so he REFUSES to answer it.

Figures.

:lol:

Dood, you're incapable of having an original thought of your own. You're not qualified to determine what I'm thinking. :rofl:

Besides, you just proved me right: You'd claim anything he says is racist anyway. Good job, asshat. :clap2:

I remember a time during war when the Commander-in-Chief was treated with respect.

Remember the previous Administration's constant wail meme...."You can hate/dislike the President, but you must respect the Office?"

No sooner they said that than they threw it out the door now that we have a black Democrat in Office. Funny that.

Hey Dumb ass? It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. Never has. He was not vetted at all by a fawning press, he thugged his way to the nomination. And he thinks he can strong arm anyone that opposes him. Simply isn't working.

He claimed a change, he claimed an open honest dialogue and Government, the most open ever. How did he start? By hiring lawyers to hide his and his wife's past. By refusing to release a simple document called a birth certificate and hiring lawyers to prevent its release.

His government has hidden so much stuff that one can openly laugh at his claim he was going to have a n open transparent Government.

Add to that he used the Party to ram through legislation over 60 percent of the people opposed. He rammed though a stimulus bill that the dems claimed was so crucial there was not time to even read it. Then he did not sign it for days cause he was on a trip.

He attacked a cop without knowing the facts. A local cop no where near the White House.

He announced that returning vets were a threat for terrorism while refusing to do anything about a southern porous border. So open that thousands of Terrorists could have already crossed it.

He claimed if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. He claimed the stimulus was shovel ready jobs. He funneled Government money to Unions. He funneled Government money to a group that was cheating the electoral process.

He is illegally using Government Agencies to thwart the will and Constitutional power of Congress. He wages war with out approval of Congress. And is gearing up for another illegal war.

His Justice Department illegally ordered gun stores to sell weapons to Mexican cartels. They made absolutely no effort to track weapons they claimed were being tracked to stop said Cartels.

Knowing they sold thousands of weapons to Mexican cartels he then had his Justice Department release a claim that 90 percent of the weapons found at Cartel crime scenes in Mexico were illegally obtained in the US. KNOWING that the ATF ordered them sold. Knowing that the 90 percent was a fake statistic since it only included weapons that the Mexicans chose to disclose and only applied to those identified not the ones unidentified.

Shall I go on?
No point. Marc's Truth Shields are up.

truthshieldscopy0sf.jpg

Forum List

Back