So Does Obama Know His Place Now?

I said in the other thread that Obama can't win. If he wanted to make te speech and said "fuck off" the GOP would hate him. If Obama moved his speech he would be called a pussy. And look what happened, he gave in like the GOP wanted him to and they still give the guy no credit

awww, poor wittle Obama, he just can't win. I need a tissue.
We watched you people tear Bush to shreds for eight yrs, and he "gave in" to Democrats and look what it got him. They did just what they are doing now.

Gave in to what and when?

And we respected him when he needed it, which was 9-11 and what did he do? Use it as an opportunity to attack the guy and country that fought his dad instead of the REAL country and people that the attacks came from.

He spent the country into oblivion which we are NOW feeling and reeling from.

He DESERVES to be torn to shreds on a DAILY basis. Surely you agree.

Or do you think he deserves some kinda meddle for the "bang up" job he did? :rolleyes:

....Well?!??

Since you don't know my age or ethnicity, I'll let this slide, champ.

one would think gender would be the determining factor, sis.

Right. Because calling an older African-American male a "boy" is choosen solely because that person is male.

You should stop now.

because i have secret powers and know who the fuck you are, right?

if you can't keep up, stay on the porch, sis.

:eusa_shhh:

i do admire the irony inherent in your choice of screen name though. :thup:

Those of us on the left know exactly what is meant by putting him in his "place". There have been many times when I have wished that Obama had the guts of Van Jones - and put them in their "place".

I am disappointed in Obama, but I'm still holding out hope. Maybe he is playing chess while the right is struggling with checkers. We'll see...

LOL!!!

Daveman knows the answer to the question of Lush Rimbaugh's racism, so he REFUSES to answer it.

Figures.

:lol:

Dood, you're incapable of having an original thought of your own. You're not qualified to determine what I'm thinking. :rofl:

Besides, you just proved me right: You'd claim anything he says is racist anyway. Good job, asshat. :clap2:

Lookit...he CAN'T answer the question. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

49izadw.gif

Sad really. *SMH*

Since you don't know my age or ethnicity, I'll let this slide, champ.

one would think gender would be the determining factor, sis.

Right. Because calling an older African-American male a "boy" is choosen solely because that person is male.

You should stop now.

Actually, white guys do call each other 'boy' all the time. It's a kind of affectionate friendship sort of thing.

Black guys are WAY over-sensitive about it.

I remember a time during war when the Commander-in-Chief was treated with respect.

Remember the previous Administration's constant wail meme...."You can hate/dislike the President, but you must respect the Office?"

No sooner they said that than they threw it out the door now that we have a black Democrat in Office. Funny that.

Hey Dumb ass? It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. Never has. He was not vetted at all by a fawning press, he thugged his way to the nomination. And he thinks he can strong arm anyone that opposes him. Simply isn't working.

He claimed a change, he claimed an open honest dialogue and Government, the most open ever. How did he start? By hiring lawyers to hide his and his wife's past. By refusing to release a simple document called a birth certificate and hiring lawyers to prevent its release.

His government has hidden so much stuff that one can openly laugh at his claim he was going to have a n open transparent Government.

Add to that he used the Party to ram through legislation over 60 percent of the people opposed. He rammed though a stimulus bill that the dems claimed was so crucial there was not time to even read it. Then he did not sign it for days cause he was on a trip.

He attacked a cop without knowing the facts. A local cop no where near the White House.

He announced that returning vets were a threat for terrorism while refusing to do anything about a southern porous border. So open that thousands of Terrorists could have already crossed it.

He claimed if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. He claimed the stimulus was shovel ready jobs. He funneled Government money to Unions. He funneled Government money to a group that was cheating the electoral process.

He is illegally using Government Agencies to thwart the will and Constitutional power of Congress. He wages war with out approval of Congress. And is gearing up for another illegal war.

His Justice Department illegally ordered gun stores to sell weapons to Mexican cartels. They made absolutely no effort to track weapons they claimed were being tracked to stop said Cartels.

Knowing they sold thousands of weapons to Mexican cartels he then had his Justice Department release a claim that 90 percent of the weapons found at Cartel crime scenes in Mexico were illegally obtained in the US. KNOWING that the ATF ordered them sold. Knowing that the 90 percent was a fake statistic since it only included weapons that the Mexicans chose to disclose and only applied to those identified not the ones unidentified.

Shall I go on?
Sure, you can go on. However, anyone can visit the nearest RW blog for those bogus talking points.

Knock yourself out.

How did he "thug his way" into office?

LoLing @ "attacking a cop" WOW!!! What a whopper. :lol:

I wonder what swill will you spew next.

I said in the other thread that Obama can't win. If he wanted to make te speech and said "fuck off" the GOP would hate him. If Obama moved his speech he would be called a pussy. And look what happened, he gave in like the GOP wanted him to and they still give the guy no credit

He caused the conflicting schedule. He should be the one to fix it. He's not God, he doesn't have the right to pop a squat on Congress. You think we should all get down on our knees and kiss his ass for him correcting a situation HE caused? You have very low standards.

Remember the previous Administration's constant wail meme...."You can hate/dislike the President, but you must respect the Office?"

No sooner they said that than they threw it out the door now that we have a black Democrat in Office. Funny that.

Hey Dumb ass? It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. Never has. He was not vetted at all by a fawning press, he thugged his way to the nomination. And he thinks he can strong arm anyone that opposes him. Simply isn't working.

He claimed a change, he claimed an open honest dialogue and Government, the most open ever. How did he start? By hiring lawyers to hide his and his wife's past. By refusing to release a simple document called a birth certificate and hiring lawyers to prevent its release.

His government has hidden so much stuff that one can openly laugh at his claim he was going to have a n open transparent Government.

Add to that he used the Party to ram through legislation over 60 percent of the people opposed. He rammed though a stimulus bill that the dems claimed was so crucial there was not time to even read it. Then he did not sign it for days cause he was on a trip.

He attacked a cop without knowing the facts. A local cop no where near the White House.

He announced that returning vets were a threat for terrorism while refusing to do anything about a southern porous border. So open that thousands of Terrorists could have already crossed it.

He claimed if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8 percent. He claimed the stimulus was shovel ready jobs. He funneled Government money to Unions. He funneled Government money to a group that was cheating the electoral process.

He is illegally using Government Agencies to thwart the will and Constitutional power of Congress. He wages war with out approval of Congress. And is gearing up for another illegal war.

His Justice Department illegally ordered gun stores to sell weapons to Mexican cartels. They made absolutely no effort to track weapons they claimed were being tracked to stop said Cartels.

Knowing they sold thousands of weapons to Mexican cartels he then had his Justice Department release a claim that 90 percent of the weapons found at Cartel crime scenes in Mexico were illegally obtained in the US. KNOWING that the ATF ordered them sold. Knowing that the 90 percent was a fake statistic since it only included weapons that the Mexicans chose to disclose and only applied to those identified not the ones unidentified.

Shall I go on?
Sure, you can go on. However, anyone can visit the nearest RW blog for those bogus talking points.

Knock yourself out.

How did he "thug his way" into office?

LoLing @ "attacking a cop" WOW!!! What a whopper. :lol:

I wonder what swill will you spew next.

He used backroom deals to thug his way to a win in the primary. Clinton was cheated by super delagates he used backroom deals and strong arm tactics to support him.

I guess you are to retarded to remember "beergate" Keep proving your ignorance.

As for the rest I see you did not even try to deny it.

I say Obama knew exactly what he was doing with the schedule - and he knew from the beginning that he would change it. He just wanted to hear the right squeal.

Those of us on the left know exactly what is meant by putting him in his "place". There have been many times when I have wished that Obama had the guts of Van Jones - and put them in their "place".

I am disappointed in Obama, but I'm still holding out hope. Maybe he is playing chess while the right is struggling with checkers. We'll see...

The only thing worse than being perceived as "weak" is being perceived as "the angry black man." Obama is very keenly aware of that. Remember the whole Rev. Wright debacle? Boy did those RWers do everything within their power to make that stick to him, but because Obama's so smart and deft, he didn't allow it to. He played them as the fools they are.

If you don't believe me, just look at American history. Namely Jackie Robinson. Now, many know/knew that Jackie was NOT the best player in the league at the time, but yet he was chosen. You know why? It was because of his demeanor. He was THE original Mr. Nice Guy. He had the character it takes to humble himself and just let stuff slide, even the most wrong and vile stuff thrown his way, like spitting, being called the N-word, threats to his life, etc. all for just being black. That's what was needed for the first black player in the MLB. You know who was actually THE best player in the league at the time? Glad you asked....Satchell Paige. He would whoop them all in his sleep and twice on Sunday. However, he was way too cocky. He would have only enraged the whites. Therefore he was not chosen. Look it up.

White people weren't ready for that sort of attitude then, and they aren't ready for it now. Obama's the right President for the right time. He's playing it PERFECTLY.

You'll see.

Last edited:
My, my -- scratch a leftist, find a fascist.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He used backroom deals to thug his way to a win in the primary. Clinton was cheated by super delagates he used backroom deals and strong arm tactics to support him.

I agree that Hillary was cheated, but I blame that on the DNC - not Obama.

LOL!!!

Daveman knows the answer to the question of Lush Rimbaugh's racism, so he REFUSES to answer it.

Figures.

:lol:

Dood, you're incapable of having an original thought of your own. You're not qualified to determine what I'm thinking. :rofl:

Besides, you just proved me right: You'd claim anything he says is racist anyway. Good job, asshat. :clap2:

Lookit...he CAN'T answer the question. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

49izadw.gif

Sad really. *SMH*

Oh, I can answer it. But you wouldn't like my answer.

That's because you've already made up your mind, and there's absolutely nothing that would sway you. You're closed-minded. And not very bright, either.

He caused the conflicting schedule. He should be the one to fix it. He's not God, he doesn't have the right to pop a squat on Congress. You think we should all get down on our knees and kiss his ass for him correcting a situation HE caused? You have very low standards.

:eek: Heresy! Sacrilege! Outcast unclean!

Forum List

Back