So does Matthews consider everything Obama does from a "black man" perception?

All people see color but liberals only see color. The rest of us see people and listen to their words

Tell that to the Theater Majors above.

Huh?

Seeing and judging are different. The left makes judgements based on race and gender. The right does not.

The problem I have with both "left" and "right" comments is the absolutism.
Most left people deal in hyperbole i.e. "all conservatives are racists".. when that is not a fact.

Most liberal/left oriented people though are like Iowans (being a former one) suffer from inferiority complex. And so they project
on their opponents their deficiency..i.e.. liberals/left perceive themselves as color blind but they like Iowans couldn't see anything
positive about Obama except he was black! Iowans with the glare of national media didn't want to be seen as "racists" unsophisticated so when
the incompetent Obama came to Iowa the only way Iowans could justify in front of the cameras was he was black and they didn't want to be seen as racist!

Liberals are consumed with skin color; it is the power they have over minorities! Mathews is cognizant of this - thus his tunnel vision.

All white people pretend they dont see color...but...they do. Sherman Williams is proof

Matthews doesn't pretend. He like most Democrats see only color.

MLK Jr. must be rolling in his grave.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

This is a statement that Democrats will never live up to.

Cherry Picking level: Master

Okay how on earth is that cherry picking? That line is the key to the "I Have A Dream" speech.

Matthews doesn't pretend. He like most Democrats see only color.

MLK Jr. must be rolling in his grave.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

This is a statement that Democrats will never live up to.

Okay how on earth is that cherry picking? That line is the key to the "I Have A Dream" speech.

MLK on Affirmative Action:

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Let-Trumpet-Sound-Martin-Luther/dp/006092473X]Let the Trumpet Sound: A Life of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Stephen B. Oates: 9780060924737: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I think so. Mathews being the former speech writer for Jimmy Carter is the second half of the equation to what Mathews believes. Add a black man to the same mindset of Carter--and you get complete hysterical emotion coming out of Criss Mathews. It's actually comical.

images

I think it's time for Chris Mathews to go away...
Time to go Chris.Find a nice retirement community to live in and leave us be.

I think it's time for Chris Mathews to go away...
Time to go Chris.Find a nice retirement community to live in and leave us be.

Believe me, there's an asylum out there with his name on it just waiting on him....

You hear that silence? Thats the sound repubs make when they're cherry picked MLK quote is confronted by another quote they cant seem to remember

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro"

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Let-Trumpet-Sound-Martin-Luther/dp/006092473X]Let the Trumpet Sound: A Life of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Stephen B. Oates: 9780060924737: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Something was done for them.

The Democrats built a brand new plantation for them and looking at the overwhelming percentage of blacks that vote for the Democrats, I'd say that the blacks are pleased.

You hear that silence? Thats the sound repubs make when they're cherry picked MLK quote is confronted by another quote they cant seem to remember

Some of us don't camp out on here so it may take a little while to respond. Some of us even have jobs. You know that three letter word Biden told you about.

Some of us don't camp out on here so it may take a little while to respond. Some of us even have jobs. You know that three letter word Biden told you about.

I know you had a thing....with a guy....with everyone else. Right.

Something was done: The Civil Rights Acts. With Bipartisan results.

Do you seriously think MLK Jr wanted people to treat him differently because of the color of his skin? I don't get that impression in the slightest. At least not in the context of his speeches.

Do you seriously think MLK Jr wanted people to treat him differently because of the color of his skin? I don't get that impression in the slightest. At least not in the context of his speeches.

Yes

I have no idea what you mean.

Can you be a little more vague?

Sure, you didnt have the time. Something came up. "I just remembered I have something else to do". "My my look at the time" face ass

Sure, you didnt have the time. Something came up. "I just remembered I have something else to do". "My my look at the time" face ass

I didn't say I didn't have time and I didn't say something came up.

As usual you idiots rely on making things up to fit whatever delusions you're having.

I didn't say I didn't have time and I didn't say something came up.

As usual you idiots rely on making things up to fit whatever delusions you're having.

Actions speak louder....You dont have to say it and neither does everyone else that suddenly disappeared

Yes

Who would have thought anyone could conclude that wanting to be judged by your character and not your skin color means you wants to to be judged according to your skin color.

Yes

Who would have thought anyone could conclude that wanting to be judged by your character and not your skin color means you wants to to be judged according to your skin color.

Why'd you say Judged? You putting words in peoples mouth again. Tsk tsk

Forum List

Back