So Disrespectful: Obamas Park in Handicapped Spot For Two Hours While Dining at Trendy Sushi Restaurant in Los Angeles (VIDEO)

No, I didn't fail.

I try and see the reality, the truth of things.
You, I think all you care about is "winning". You're uninformed, you don't even care. You'll say anything as long as it makes you happy. It's bizarre because that mentality is screwing over your own country.
You're literally supporting the destruction of the USA, just for your own entertainment. It's BIZARRE.
What is BIZARRE is the Muslim in Chief thinking it is alright to take up a handicapped space to park his gas guzzling tank....and you whining to defend him.

Really?
So, Obama's secret service parking in a disabled spot is really bad for America, but Trump destabilizing the US political system without any plan of how to replace it with something better, isn't bad for America?

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?
Yes, we know how ridiculous you sound.

We just got in a brand new shipment of the finest Clutching Pearls..........Half price for all you MAGA Gullibles out there....Finest quality.

Get yours today.

Ladies vote the Pearl Clutcher's out of office, everywhere.

They are black. That means royalty. They can do whatever they want.
No, they are black DEMOCRATS. Black Republicans are subject to the rule of law just like the rest of us peons who are not Democrats.

It is not actually illegal to park in a handicapped spot without being handicapped.
What is illegal is if a handicapped person wants to use that spot, and you don't move to let them in.
Obama is handicapped, he a leftist traitor.

We just got in a brand new shipment of the finest Clutching Pearls..........Half price for all you MAGA Gullibles out there....Finest quality.

Get yours today.

I bet I know where you pulled them out of.

I bet I know where you pulled them out of.
These culture pearls from the whiniest of all clams,which are known to soothe away Neo-GOP cognitive dissonance they feel supporting the Trumpybear. Why, where did you think they came from, Oysters?

Get yours today.

This isnt pearl clutching but it is another data point affirming that the Obamas have always been with privilege and lead their lives like the rest of the liberal wealthy elite. It’s okay for them to ride around town in a gas guzzler SUV but it’s not okay for a working man in Texas to do the same?

This isnt pearl clutching but it is another data point affirming that the Obamas have always been with privilege and lead their lives like the rest of the liberal wealthy elite. It’s okay for them to ride around town in a gas guzzler SUV but it’s not okay for a working man in Texas to do the same?
You don't drive much in Texas do you? You don't have to do work to own a F-350, you can do it just for fun.

You don't drive much in Texas do you? You don't have to do work to own a F-350, you can do it just for fun.
Either way, why is it ok for liberal elites like the Obamas to ride in fossil fuel SUV trucks but not the masses? Isn’t there an a green energy vehicle the Secret Service can use? If not, why aren’t they requesting one?

Either way, why is it ok for liberal elites like the Obamas to ride in fossil fuel SUV trucks but not the masses? Isn’t there an a green energy vehicle the Secret Service can use? If not, why aren’t they requesting one?
Why did the US Oil patch increase production 70% + under Obama.

"Under Obama, the steady drop in U.S. oil production which had occurred virtually unchecked since 1971 has been reversed. Crude oil production has risen every year of his administration. It has jumped 72% since he took office, producing about 3.6 million additional barrels a day during that time."

Forum List

Back