So Disrespectful: Obamas Park in Handicapped Spot For Two Hours While Dining at Trendy Sushi Restaurant in Los Angeles (VIDEO)

You failed

oh well! :dunno:

No, I didn't fail.

I try and see the reality, the truth of things.
You, I think all you care about is "winning". You're uninformed, you don't even care. You'll say anything as long as it makes you happy. It's bizarre because that mentality is screwing over your own country.
You're literally supporting the destruction of the USA, just for your own entertainment. It's BIZARRE.

For all the people dismissing this.

Shut your eyes, and imagine hearing this story but Trump was doing it, and think about your response to it.

Also think about how the left media would react to it.
It could be Trump's 4th cousin, once removed, and the soviet msm would beat it to death for 2 weeks.

We're slowly starving the msm politburo into an agonizing death.... we need to remain diligent - not one fucking click, not one fucking view, and absolutely ZERO streaming time. I'm doing my part.

It could be Trump's 4th cousin, once removed, and the soviet msm would beat it to death for 2 weeks.

We're slowly starving the msm politburo into an agonizing death.... we need to remain diligent - not one fucking click, not one fucking view, and absolutely ZERO streaming time. I'm doing my part.

I still go to CNN's website for my opposition research. I used to go to Daily Kos but CNN went so far left I was able to stop going to that hellhole.

A total lie;
1664168129840.png

No, I didn't fail.

I try and see the reality, the truth of things.
You, I think all you care about is "winning". You're uninformed, you don't even care. You'll say anything as long as it makes you happy. It's bizarre because that mentality is screwing over your own country.
You're literally supporting the destruction of the USA, just for your own entertainment. It's BIZARRE.

No.

You are wrong... I am not misinformed at all....I am only supporting what's good for America and the rest of the world!

I still go to CNN's website for my opposition research. I used to go to Daily Kos but CNN went so far left I was able to stop going to that hellhole.
Occasionally I like to laugh and point at them but I use a VPN and a pirate streaming service. I can't stand much of that marxist drivel anyway.... 45 seconds of joy reid and I'm throwing bananas and toilet paper at the flat screen.... :)

No.

You are wrong... I am not misinformed at all....I am only supporting what's good for America and the rest of the world!

Really?
So, Obama's secret service parking in a disabled spot is really bad for America, but Trump destabilizing the US political system without any plan of how to replace it with something better, isn't bad for America?

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Let me remind y'all how Obama has always snubbed the law. Before he became Usurper in 09 he had amassed a large amount of unpaid parking tickets.

Last edited:
Really?
So, Obama's secret service parking in a disabled spot is really bad for America, but Trump destabilizing the US political system without any plan of how to replace it with something better, isn't bad for America?

I disagree with you.

I will never agree with that.

Really?

It's indicative of the "rules for thee but not for me" attitude so prevalent in leaders on the left. From not following COVID regulations themselves, to jetting around to Climate conferences while forcing us to give up gas stoves and ICE vehicles.

But I guess you have the servants mentality they love to see in lefty proles.

What do you mean you disagree with me? Disagree with what?

This is the thing, you're unwilling to even discuss things. You write short posts that don't have any substance.

My posts have substance...I am for the what's right, I am anti-Globlalist, I am against the Left and against New World Order.....

I am for all things GOD

That's who I am

My posts have substance...I am for the what's right, I am anti-Globlalist, I am against the Left and against New World Order.....

I am for all things GOD

That's who I am

The thing is, from my experience, if you can debate, if you can express your ideas in more than a few words, if you can back up what you say, then you're more likely to see the reality of the situation.

You're for things. That's fine. A world where everyone thinks the same things would be boring.
However you've just said some things that immediately make me thing.

1) You're "anti-Globalist".

Trump is a globalist.

"Two years into his presidency, Donald Trump continues to make money from properties and licensing deals in nearly two dozen countries around the world,"

There's a nice little map in this website, that attacks both sides, that presents a certain amount of truth that it can, that isn't hidden away. It shows those countries.

2) You're against a "new world order". I'm on the left. Probably somewhere center left, but still left. I'm opposed to totalitarianism.

In fact I come on here and the one thing I push is Proportional Representation. Why? Because it's the most honest form of democracy. It allows all people, including Nazis, Communists etc etc to have their say. In countries like Germany and Denmark they have their say, and yet the sensible people's voices get heard far more.

The way Trump is acting, is pushing the USA towards a "new world order" or something. If you look at Latin American countries and how precarious their democracies are, how many times dictators have taken over and killed the opposition, stifled the opposition, the US should take note.

US political stability has been admired around the world. The freedom of the US too. However what's happening right now (this is the video I've been watching for the last 20 minutes about crazy politics and why it exists) is moving away from this.

My father told me once that at one point he'd been an anarchist. Probably not serious, probably just hanging out with some people because he's really not that sort of person, but I thought about anarchists, and it's ridiculous because with anarchy, the strong people will take over and destroy anarchy and put their own form of stability in place which won't include what you want.

The US is moving away from stability because Trump isn't pushing for a better system like Proportional Representation. He's just pushing for something that nobody knows what it is. And the more unstable the US becomes, the more likely a dictator is going to take over and the more likely a "new world order" will come about.

3) You are for all things God.
And yet Trump isn't Godly. He doesn't give a damn. He has cheated on all three wives. He has a trophy wife. The Bible says stone him.

So, you're for things, and yet you go and support a guy who opposes it all. I don't get it.

Have you seen how well the media on both sides did out of Trump? They loved the money coming in and people loved the entertainment.

Politics should NOT BE ENTERTAINING.

Forum List

Back