So did Kyle Rittenhouse spend his stimulus check wisely?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I read somewhere that Kyle Rittenhouse used his stimulus check to buy the AR 15 that he used in killing 2 and wounding 1 in self defense against ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter riot. Trump signed the checks.

Is that true? FOX News seems to think so but since they're supposed to be "FAUX News", I just don't know.

"Kenosha killer Kyle Rittenhouse used his government stimulus check to buy the AR-15 he allegedly used to fatally shoot two men this summer, according to a new report.

At 17, Rittenhouse was too young to purchase the assault rifle under Wisconsin law, so he gave his pal Dominick Black, then 18, the money to buy one in the spring, the accused gunman told the Washington Post.

“I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment ’cause I was on furlough from YMCA and I got my first unemployment check so I was like, ‘Oh, I’ll use this to buy it,'” Rittenhouse told the Washington Post from a juvenile detention center, where he’s been held on $2 million cash bail since the August shootings."

Kyle Rittenhouse used coronavirus stimulus check to buy AR-15 used in deadly shooting: report

I read somewhere that Kyle Rittenhouse used his stimulus check to buy the AR 15 that he used in killing 2 and wounding 1 in self defense against ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter riot. Trump signed the checks.

Is that true? FOX News seems to think so but since they're supposed to be "FAUX News", I just don't know.

"Kenosha killer Kyle Rittenhouse used his government stimulus check to buy the AR-15 he allegedly used to fatally shoot two men this summer, according to a new report.

At 17, Rittenhouse was too young to purchase the assault rifle under Wisconsin law, so he gave his pal Dominick Black, then 18, the money to buy one in the spring, the accused gunman told the Washington Post.

“I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment ’cause I was on furlough from YMCA and I got my first unemployment check so I was like, ‘Oh, I’ll use this to buy it,'” Rittenhouse told the Washington Post from a juvenile detention center, where he’s been held on $2 million cash bail since the August shootings."

Kyle Rittenhouse used coronavirus stimulus check to buy AR-15 used in deadly shooting: report

I had rewards from Cabela's Credit Card, so i used it to purchase the Barretta 9mm pistol and Ruger 9mm carbine, just so i can use both with one type of bullet,(cheaper that way) because with my dividends i never received a stimulus check, but my quarterly dividends do add up, but then while using my dingy in the Atlantic the boat capsized and both weapons and my magazines went down to the bottom, never to be seen again...

41980-DEFAULT-l.jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg

I had rewards from Cabela's Credit Card, so i used it to purchase the Barretta 9mm pistol and Ruger 9mm carbine, just so i can use both with one type of bullet,(cheaper that way) because with my dividends i never received a stimulus check, but my quarterly dividends do add up, but then while using my dingy in the Atlantic the boat capsized and both weapons and my magazines went down to the bottom, never to be seen again...

View attachment 424785 View attachment 424786

Well if you ever retrieve them, I have the ammunition. Most of my check went into reloading supplies. But no guns. Guns are icky.

:laughing0301:

Why is this in Conspiracy Theories? Everything there seems true per information known.

Because to one or more of the all-seeing, all-knowing moderators, it's not true. There are several stories out there that dispute it. And besides, they don't want to hear about it.

Covering my bases here. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure. After his trial his room and board will be paid for for years.

Sure. After his trial his room and board will be paid for for years.

Well that's nice. But doesn't Trump's signature on that check mean that he paid to have two antifa pedophiles killed? Well actually he didn't "pay" for it per se, he just authorized it with his signature. In reality, You paid to have them killed with your taxes, right?

Follow the money, man. Follow the money.
:laughing0301:

First off the individual that did the straw purchase for the minor should face jail time for the straw purchase of the gun.

To answer your question did the individual use his money wisely?

For me no, but others they will most likely say yes...

First off the individual that did the straw purchase for the minor should face jail time for the straw purchase of the gun.

Nope. People under 21 can only own a gun legally if a parent or guardian who meets the eligibility criteria to own a gun signs off on their child owning a gun. Illinois state law.

Nope. People under 21 can only own a gun legally if a parent or guardian who meets the eligibility criteria to own a gun signs off on their child owning a gun. Illinois state law.

In your own article that you posted the person did a straw purchase did they not and if so then the person buying the firearm for the minor is guilty of that crime.

Notice what I am writing about is straw purchase which is when someone buys a firearm for someone else that is not legally able to buy one...

Also from your article wasn’t the firearm obtain in Wisconsin and not Illinois and if so and the firearm was driven across state line and then given to the minor the 18 year old could be facing federal charges...

Why is this in Conspiracy Theories? Everything there seems true per information known.

Because to one or more of the all-seeing, all-knowing moderators, it's not true. There are several stories out there that dispute it. And besides, they don't want to hear about it.

Covering my bases here. :auiqs.jpg:
The stories that dispute it, don't have the evidence to dispute it. There is evidence that all things said there was Truth. It's from his own lawyers, or his, statements. If untrue, it's suicide to his case.

Why did you need a rifle AND a handgun in a "dingy in the Atlantic"? I used to push a 7 ft Sunfish sail boat thru the surf into the Atlantic.. Don't think it ever occurred to me that I would an arsensal while sailing out there.. Maybe a sandwich -- yeah..

EVERYBODY that has an SS or IRS account got a "stimulus" check.. Is that why you were on a dingy with an arsenal in the Atlantic?? LOL...,..

Why did you need a rifle AND a handgun in a "dingy in the Atlantic"? I used to push a 7 ft Sunfish sail boat thru the surf into the Atlantic.. Don't think it ever occurred to me that I would an arsensal while sailing out there.. Maybe a sandwich -- yeah..

EVERYBODY that has an SS or IRS account got a "stimulus" check.. Is that why you were on a dingy with an arsenal in the Atlantic?? LOL...,..

Joe-Alves-Jaws-2.jpg

Forum List

Back