So called righties on this site need a little mirror time.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All of you laughing at or celebrating McCain's death...

I recall no fewer than a half dozen deaths since I joined where you same faggots CONDEMNED anyone who dared disrespect the dead. Have reverance for the dead you said. Respect the family you said. Have some morals you said.

I'm drunk and an excon and I have all of those limits and more! How much shame is on you? You can not live by your own words.

FRAUDS

And just to be clear I thought he sucked donkey balls as a politician but even I HAVE LIMITS

God damn them motherfucking kneelers in the NFL right?

So why not treat a man who actually suffered for their right just like them....right?

FUCKING HYPOCRITES

This shit really bothers me. It shows the true problems with our nation.

I don't show respect to his family because he was a Republican. I do it because he earned it.
The other day someone was raging on Carter. I feel like despite him being a shitty president his actions spoke louder than all of that.

Maybe I'm just a stupid Republican but I used to think a mans actions spoke louder than his words....

I recall no fewer than a half dozen deaths since I joined where you same faggots CONDEMNED anyone who dared disrespect the dead. Have reverance for the dead you said. Respect the family you said. Have some morals you said.

I'm drunk and an excon and I have all of those limits and more! How much shame is on you? You can not live by your own words.

FRAUDS

And just to be clear I thought he sucked donkey balls as a politician but even I HAVE LIMITS
Evidently, you are so drunk, you forgot you lectured us on morality and John McCain's heroism two hours ago. Give it a rest, gramps.

This board lacks moral clarity.

FRAUDS

Evidently, you are so drunk, you forgot you lectured us on morality and John McCain's heroism two hours ago. Give it a rest, gramps.

The threads are not dissimilar ya moron.

While idiots like you get upset because someone was "misgendered" I get upset when the men who defend us are defamed.

FRAUDS

While idiots like you get upset because someone was "misgendered" I get upset when the men who defend us are defamed.
Uh huh. Not dissimilar. Whatever. You can't handle criticism towards McCain go on and get upset and upset again. Knock yourself out.

FRAUDS

Uh huh. Not dissimilar. Whatever. You can't handle criticism towards McCain go on and get upset and upset again. Knock yourself out.
I can handle it but it is you who can't seperate the politics from the man....you know, the human, the father, the husband, the war hero......

FRAUDS

I can handle it but it is you who can't seperate the politics from the man....you know, the human, the father, the husband, the war hero......
Wrong. I am in touch with the reality that this war hero was also a back stabbing creep as a politician. Now he has died. May he rest in peace.

This shit really bothers me. It shows the true problems with our nation.

I don't show respect to his family because he was a Republican. I do it because he earned it.
The other day someone was raging on Carter. I feel like despite him being a shitty president his actions spoke louder than all of that.

Maybe I'm just a stupid Republican but I used to think a mans actions spoke louder than his words....
Well Grampa you really ARE a dinosaur, and I deeply admire you for it. Although a leaning leftie, I remember the likes of Dirksen, Vandenberg, Percy and those giant Republicans of the 50s/60s who cast long shadows across this beloved land. McCain can stand with them. His 'sin' of mourning the lack of process, to object to the tendency to knee-jerk is his strength I admire most. And I am so sorry for our loss.

I don't buy the story " he was an honor student and no one knows why he turned to a life of crime" in order to forgive the guilty.

Even if McCain was tortured, his past is not an excuse for how he lived his life.

McCain was corrupt. Thousands lost life savings in what was a huge savings and loan scandal and the taxpayers had to foot the bill.

Keating 5. Read the details of his very close relationship to Charles Keating and how he acted on Keating's behalf. McCain spent time at Keating's home in the Bahamas, flew on Keating's private jet, received campaign donations, had McCain's wife buy into a Keating shopping center.......

McCain may have suffered but he was not a good man.

FRAUDS

Bravo, Gramps.

FRAUDS

Leftists whining about principles?

I have a new principle, before whining about principles you must first have them.

Hatred of the other is the binding glue of the American right today, without it they are thrown back on their own lives and dreams and the emptiness in which only an enemy can relieve them.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

FRAUDS

And you are a better human being than those lowlifes.

Hatred of the other is the binding glue of the American right today, without it they are thrown back on their own lives and dreams and the emptiness in which only an enemy can relieve them.

"Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. Thus people haunted by the purposelessness of their lives try to find a new content not only by dedicating themselves to a holy cause but also by nursing a fanatical grievance." Eric Hoffer

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Oh but the left is just squeaky clean?

Sit down

I have not engaged in it..........I consider it Bad Karma...........

My views on this issue should be well known by this time........but it does not bode well to bash the dead on the day of their death.

Forum List

Back