So biden wants HCM ban along with AW's but realeases from prison the biggest seller of weaponry on the planet

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Most the people I know that have AR's are right wingers there's the real rub.

There's a reason that victor is called the "merchant of death."

But don't let that get in the way of that putin apologist biden from contreadicting himself

Last edited:
United States

World's largest arms exporters
2020 RankSupplierArms Exp (in million TIV)
1United States9,372
2Russia3,203
3France1,995
4Germany1,232

But don't let that get in the way of that putin apologist biden from contreadicting himself

Biden gifted The Taliban thousands of full auto M4s, M249s, M40s, all with expensive Trijicon and best Weaver optics, too.

Not to mention mortars and robots and all kinds of stuff. Totally compromised our ground forces, they have no more secrets. I'm sure China already bought at least 1 of everything from The Taliban to study/reverse engineer.

The Taliban can have all our military's best stuff but we can't and we paid for it?! Wtf is that?!

You know they had motion-sensor Vulcans, right?

Last edited:
Viktor Bout is done as an arms dealer. Still trying to figure out why they want him back. He dealt in stolen weapons that were Russian state property. He would apparently pull up to some warehouse, bribe the guards and load up. Those days are long gone. Now he's just a has been thief with nothing left to steal.

Viktor Bout is done as an arms dealer. Still trying to figure out why they want him back. He dealt in stolen weapons that were Russian state property. He would apparently pull up to some warehouse, bribe the guards and load up. Those days are long gone. Now he's just a has been thief with nothing left to steal.
And drop-shipped them worldwide.

And drop-shipped them worldwide.
He had a pretty good scam for a while. Now if he sets foot outside Russia we will grab him again or simply put a bullet in his head. Maybe Putin will save us the trouble and have him defenestrated.

Last edited:

You're comparing apples to new cars. The west isn't not holding any Russians in federal prison for minor offences.

The idea wasn't to trade equivalent evil for equivalent evil. The idea was to get Britney Griner home.

Biden is pootins bitch.
Putin got his man to help him kill Ukrainians.

Potatohead got a filthy ass American hating queer pothead.

014_jpg-2631359.JPG

Forum List

Back