Biden Agrees To Release 'Merchant Of Death' For American Prisoners

Shove it up your vodka swilling ass ruskie. You sound like a retard with your name calling all caps nonsense.
awwww....did i hurt the whine asses feelings with reality?.....BOO-HOO
so, i guess you should shove IT up YOUR ass---you anti-AMERICA piece of shit

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Culturally, Russian law is much harsher than American law.
I'm not making excuses for her, but 10 yrs. In prison for a hash vape IS excessive
Personally, I’m in favor of far harsher laws than we have in this country. If you don’t like a country’s laws either don’t break them or don’t go to that country.

This woman is worth somewhere around $17 million dollars. Her WNBA contract was paying her somewhere between $200-300K a month. She’s not going to get that “I needed the money” bullshit to work on me.

Personally, I’m in favor of far harsher laws than we have in this country. If you don’t like a country’s laws either don’t break them or don’t go to that country.

This woman is worth somewhere around $17 million dollars. Her WNBA contract was paying her somewhere between $200-300K a month. She’s not going to get that “I needed the money” bullshit to work on me.

She plays basketball.
Obviously she is not smart.

The Hunter Biden thing is so filled with speculation, misinformation, conspiracy theories and just plain bullshit that even if I cared it would be impossible to get any sort of trustworthy information. I didn't vote for the guy and he holds no government position.
You voted for Hunters father and Hunter is being looked at for selling access to his father... you are in denial big time....
Everything Joe has done from running from Afghanistan and leaving our weapons for China and the Taliban to our ruined economy and weakness on the world stage is exactly what Xi would want....
Coincidence?....

Forum List

Back