Biden Agrees To Release 'Merchant Of Death' For American Prisoners

Pure speculation. If the "chessmaster" included the American president into his calculations he badly fucked up. He even pissed off the normally anti-war left to the point they had nothing to say against assisting Ukraine in their struggle. The Russian military turned out to be crap and their command and control a joke. Your admiration for Putin is misplaced.
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

your f
Fiction. The rest of the world saw Trump's inexplicable admiration for Putin clearly.
your fucking head is full of fiction....go live in china dick-lick
polly want a fucking cracker?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Trump would have agreed to whatever Putin wanted. It's hard to pretend otherwise.
you just spew what you are told---you are a complete fucking moron who spews the LIES of the SCUM demonRATS
you should just off yourself, or go live in china---where shit stains like you belong

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

you just spew what you are told---you are a complete fucking moron who spews the LIES of the SCUM demonRATS
you should just off yourself, or go live in china---where shit stains like you belong

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
If only you were American human

Nice rebuttal. Were you on the Trump university debate team?
we can tell you have been to the anti-AMERICA, traitor learning university with the SCUM demonRATS
you are a pathetic commie piece of shit
is that a better rebuttal, RETARD?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

we can tell you have been to the anti-AMERICA, traitor learning university with the SCUM demonRATS
you are a pathetic commie piece of shit
is that a better rebuttal, RETARD?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Shove it up your vodka swilling ass ruskie. You sound like a retard with your name calling all caps nonsense.

The moniker "Merchant of Death" is probably just a marketing ploy. Maybe if they give him a new nickname like the "Peddler of Peevishness", he would be less threatening?
Just because he sold weapons on the black market for two consecutive quarters doesn't make him a black market arms dealer...

Pure speculation. If the "chessmaster" included the American president into his calculations he badly fucked up. He even pissed off the normally anti-war left to the point they had nothing to say against assisting Ukraine in their struggle. The Russian military turned out to be crap and their command and control a joke. Your admiration for Putin is misplaced.
Are you denying that Hunter has been up to no good in China?.... and Russia?... lets get you on the record on this because its about to bust wide open....

Are you denying that Hunter has been up to no good in China?.... and Russia?... lets get you on the record on this because its about to bust wide open....
The Hunter Biden thing is so filled with speculation, misinformation, conspiracy theories and just plain bullshit that even if I cared it would be impossible to get any sort of trustworthy information. I didn't vote for the guy and he holds no government position.

Most of the 'Merchants of Death' and the 'Lords of War' reside within the U.S. Gov't.

My prediction is Putin ain't biting.
Parading a dyke around in Russian media is priceless!!

This is a total farce. Grindr COMMITTED A CRIME. Why the hell are we treating this like she’s some innocent Disney princess. I don’t know (nor care) about the Marine’s story. Don’t be outside the USA and this shit doesn’t happen.

The fact that we’re offering a significant international criminal, murderer and weapons dealer for two idiots whe made their own beds is utterly disgusting to me.

This is a total farce. Grindr COMMITTED A CRIME. Why the hell are we treating this like she’s some innocent Disney princess. I don’t know (nor care) about the Marine’s story. Don’t be outside the USA and this shit doesn’t happen.

The fact that we’re offering a significant international criminal, murderer and weapons dealer for two idiots whe made their own beds is utterly disgusting to me.

To publicly do it is disgusting!
But, Sippy Cup is trying to get an A for effort.
With approval ratings like his, he'd make a deal with the devil and pass it off as a heavenly cause!! :dev3:

To publicly do it is disgusting!
To do it AT ALL is disgusting. Griner is a criminal. She should accept the penalty for her crime. Regardless of whether she’s in the US or Russia. As a Marine the other guy should have been intelligent enough not to be in Russia. SCREW THEM BOTH.

Trading anyone for them is a joke. Trading the merchant of death for them is a crime against both morality and common sense.

To do it AT ALL is disgusting. Griner is a criminal. She should accept the penalty for her crime. Regardless of whether she’s in the US or Russia. As a Marine the other guy should have been intelligent enough not to be in Russia. SCREW THEM BOTH.

Trading anyone for them is a joke. Trading the merchant of death for them is a crime against both morality and common sense.

Culturally, Russian law is much harsher than American law.
I'm not making excuses for her, but 10 yrs. In prison for a hash vape IS excessive.

Forum List

Back