So....all the celebrities who praised weinstein when he was raping women..and they knew it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Great video collection of all the movie stars who praised and thanked the rapist harvey weinstein.....and you know they all knew what he was doing, it was an open secret..

Please clarify your bullshit a little. Did those praising him know what he was doing?

If not, then admit this is a bullshit trolling OP.

Please clarify your bullshit a little. Did those praising him know what he was doing?

Are you really that stupid not to watch 20/20 or 60 Minutes when they interviewed the women that Harvey Wallbanging Epstein abused those women? And since you didnt watch it, you just need to shut your fucking trap..dumbass.

Yes they did. But you are a liberal so what difference does it make. But you asked for clarification..what will you do if it is provided? What you get depends on how you answer that.

Yes they did. But you are a liberal so what difference does it make. But you asked for clarification..what will you do if it is provided? What you get depends on how you answer that.
I DON'T see an answer coming anytime soon from Coyote. When she's presented with overwhelming facts or video links, she tends to run and hide. Typical liberal behavior.

I DON'T see an answer coming anytime soon from Coyote. When she's presented with overwhelming facts or video links, she tends to run and hide. Typical liberal behavior.

Typical liberal behavior is to demand evidence..which will make no difference to them anyhow. Just a delaying deflection tactic. If she wants evidence it can be easily provided. But she really doesn't.

There is an incredible level of hypocrisy on this topic.

Harvey W was KNOWN to attempt to SEDUCE aspiring showbiz lovelies, and many of those lovelies, KNOWING THIS, allowed themselves to be inserted into "compromising" circumstances with Mr. W. THEIR HOPE was to grant sexual favors to him, in exchange for his help in their careers.

There were probably those lovelies who were completely unaware of Harvey's reputation, and were surprised by his advances. But they could not have been so naive as NOT to understand the "quid pro quo" in place. If they chose to shoot him down, they risked not only not getting his help, but actually having him blackball them. Maybe some acquiesced; clearly some told him to go fuck off.

Fast forward a couple of years. We have the "Me Too" phenomenon, and the involved women take a second look at what went down (play on words entirely intentional). Some decide retroactively that they were sexually assaulted, and not just hoping for career advancement. Who's to call them a liar?

THIS IS WHAT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Weinstein was a serial seducer - more successful than most because of his influential position. Women were free to accept or reject his advances, and live with the consequences. To say now that "everybody knew he was a rapist" is bullshit.

I doubt that he raped anybody. NOW, these women are just as worthy as he is of being called "Scum."

OH? Please provide evidence of that then. :)

Are you really that stupid not to watch 20/20 or 60 Minutes when they interviewed the women that Harvey Wallbanging Epstein abused those women? And since you didnt watch it, you just need to shut your fucking trap..dumbass.

What are you talking about dumbass?

Are you trying to claim I'm saying Weinstein didn't do anything?

DOTR called that one! Hilarious!

Wrong answer. Just as I expected.

Yes....it was an open secret, just like bill cosby......Seth Mcfarlane even made a joke about it when he hosted the Oscars...

There is an incredible level of hypocrisy on this topic.

Harvey W was KNOWN to attempt to SEDUCE aspiring showbiz lovelies, and many of those lovelies, KNOWING THIS, allowed themselves to be inserted into "compromising" circumstances with Mr. W. THEIR HOPE was to grant sexual favors to him, in exchange for his help in their careers.

There were probably those lovelies who were completely unaware of Harvey's reputation, and were surprised by his advances. But they could not have been so naive as NOT to understand the "quid pro quo" in place. If they chose to shoot him down, they risked not only not getting his help, but actually having him blackball them. Maybe some acquiesced; clearly some told him to go fuck off.

Fast forward a couple of years. We have the "Me Too" phenomenon, and the involved women take a second look at what went down (play on words entirely intentional). Some decide retroactively that they were sexually assaulted, and not just hoping for career advancement. Who's to call them a liar?

THIS IS WHAT WAS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. Weinstein was a serial seducer - more successful than most because of his influential position. Women were free to accept or reject his advances, and live with the consequences. To say now that "everybody knew he was a rapist" is bullshit.

I doubt that he raped anybody. NOW, these women are just as worthy as he is of being called "Scum."

Wrong...he wan't just a "Serial Seducer." There was a woman on the Greg Gutfeld show who did business reporting...she was one of weinsteins victims, and there were others who stated that those around them knew what was going on because he was so open about doing it........one restaurant in particular would clear out of his way when he would bring a woman to the back to "Show her the kitchen." That is how big a secret it was.......everyone in hollywood knew but they were afraid to stand up to him.

I hope that Mr. W.'s lawyers give him a good defense.

I understand that jury selection will be the key to conviction or acquittal (although I think the latter is unlikely, given the temper of the times).

Some people (including me) doubt that there was any actual rape. There were plenty of ladies who were willing to do anything in order to make it in the movie business. The proverbial casting couch has always been part of Hollywood.

What are you talking about dumbass?

Are you trying to claim I'm saying Weinstein didn't do anything?

Deflection.... you said "Please clarify your bullshit a little. Did those praising him know what he was doing? ". Once again, shown that you either watched the vids or not. Just simple Liberal reactions.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

DOTR called that one! Hilarious!

Yep. Asking for evidence or "a link" is just a prelude to moving the goalposts generally. Pin em down before you comply always. They go quiet.

Its a tactic Vox Day explains in his "SJWs Always Lie"

I hope that Mr. W.'s lawyers give him a good defense.

I understand that jury selection will be the key to conviction or acquittal (although I think the latter is unlikely, given the temper of the times).

Some people (including me) doubt that there was any actual rape. There were plenty of ladies who were willing to do anything in order to make it in the movie business. The proverbial casting couch has always been part of Hollywood.

And they were willing to let the system continue...to keep quiet as other young girls were brought in and abused on a factory scale.

StreepWeinsteinSheKnewPosters-640x480.jpg

Great video collection of all the movie stars who praised and thanked the rapist harvey weinstein.....and you know they all knew what he was doing, it was an open secret..

Don't blame Weinstein, eh?

Are you really this stupid? Yes...you are.....

I blame weinstein...I blame these hollywood celebrities who allowed him to do what he did...you moron.

Sticking out for their own little tribe, I guess...

Forum List

Back