So after a police car did the thump tump on few rioters

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb? Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

Shouldn't you get the answers to these questions before you choose to crucify him?
I suppose, but cops are deserving of a lot of criticism. They generally act like idiots. This cop appeared to.
I don't approve of everything the cops do, but you seem to be lost in space.
Yeah I should be like Mike and think running over people with my suv is cool.

I just had to get that in there
They counter attack

The Gateway pundit should be blocked from use on this site.
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[8] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

The gathering of people were mainly black and they were taking turns burning out in their cars. It was not political.

Why do you people have to lie about everything. You are really sick. The Utes would not want to claim you. You are an embarrassment to any institution of higher learning.

The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

That's outrageous!!

Only left-wing websites should be allowed to do that, eh comrade?

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb? Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

Shouldn't you get the answers to these questions before you choose to crucify him?
I suppose, but cops are deserving of a lot of criticism. They generally act like idiots. This cop appeared to.
Goodbye criminal loving scum.

Goodbye criminal loving scum.
Idiot.

No. Your [sic] taking side of someone who’s delusional.

So, is it your claim that this officer only imagined the angry mob of subhuman pieces of shit surrounding and attacking his vehicle? And also the one who recorded the video of it, and everyone who has viewed that video? Was this mob just some mass-delusion?

And did Reginald Denny only imagine the subhuman pieces of shit blocking his truck, dragging him out of it, and beating him nearly to death?

If he was a capitol cop you'd be calling him a killer what makes this cop different?
There is already thread on this anyway.
No, people on the right love cops. We arent anything like your douchey party.

There must be nothing left in Seattle to burn.
This wasnt in Seattle. Tacoma is about 45 minutes away. Tacoma is Washingtons shithole black community that is constantly plagued with crime. ANTIFA wrecked a black community. :laugh:

No. Your [sic] taking side of someone who’s delusional.

So, is it your claim that this officer only imagined the angry mob of subhuman pieces of shit surrounding and attacking his vehicle? And also the one who recorded the video of it, and everyone who has viewed that video? Was this mob just some mass-delusion?

And did Reginald Denny only imagine the subhuman pieces of shit blocking his truck, dragging him out of it, and beating him nearly to death?
You’re delusional. Comparing this incident to the Denny one, is proof. You need to get beyond your bias.

Why did the cop drive up to the mob? He had to know this would incite them. Why didn’t he just back out? In the video it does not appear that the mob was doing anything threatening, other than yelling at the dumb cop. The pussy cop panicked and ran over those people. He should be charged.

BTW they are people and they have the right to peacefully demonstrate in this country. Do you live in a tyrannical nation?

I just had to get that in there
They counter attack

The Gateway pundit should be blocked from use on this site.
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[8] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

The gathering of people were mainly black and they were taking turns burning out in their cars. It was not political.

Why do you people have to lie about everything. You are really sick. The Utes would not want to claim you. You are an embarrassment to any institution of higher learning.

The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

That's outrageous!!

Only left-wing websites should be allowed to do that, eh comrade?
The extreme left and the extreme right are the same. Any media site that panders to either should be ignored.
I laugh at the far right who look at the far left as the worst and vice versa. They are both the same. You hate what you are.

BTW they are people and they have the right to peacefully demonstrate in this country. Do you live in a tyrannical nation?

Blocking streets, attacking police vehicles, and engaging in dangerous and illegal street racing do not come anywhere close to meeting any rational definition of peaceful or protest.

You're delusional to suggest otherwise.

Blocking streets, attacking police vehicles, and engaging in dangerous and illegal street racing do not come anywhere close to meeting any rational definition of peaceful or protest.

You're delusional to suggest otherwise.
It was not a protest. It was street racing that needed to be broken up. If you see the video, the police drove into the crowd from behind. It was not the way to break up street racing.

Forum List

Back