So after a police car did the thump tump on few rioters

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb?

Right, I mean it's not like he swore an oath to protect the community from criminal insurgents.

Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

If we assume the mob was peacefully demonstrating, why must the dumb cop antagonize them and then run them over. It’s pure luck he didn’t kill someone.

All mobs are "peaceful" - unless they support Trump.

The Insurgents blocked the ability of the officer to move, their intent was sinister. He had every right to drive away - the Insurgents had the obligation to move when the vehicle started forward.
I don’t know all the facts surrounding this event. However why would a cop in an suv drive up to a mob, who he knows will react negatively to his presence? Was it to incite the mob? Cops are very good at inciting people. One cop in one vehicle? What did he think he could accomplish, outside of inciting the mob?

I don’t know all the facts surrounding this event. However why would a cop in an suv drive up to a mob, who he knows will react negatively to his presence? Was it to incite the mob? Cops are very good at inciting people. One cop in one vehicle? What did he think he could accomplish, outside of inciting the mob?

Because it's his fucking job.

Why are violent mobs roaming our streets? Why are Biden's Brown Shirts raping and pillaging in the first place. 10 months of insurgency by the Biden camp.

Has the Reich started impeachment proceedings against Xi's man?

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb?

Right, I mean it's not like he swore an oath to protect the community from criminal insurgents.

Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

If we assume the mob was peacefully demonstrating, why must the dumb cop antagonize them and then run them over. It’s pure luck he didn’t kill someone.

All mobs are "peaceful" - unless they support Trump.

The Insurgents blocked the ability of the officer to move, their intent was sinister. He had every right to drive away - the Insurgents had the obligation to move when the vehicle started forward.
Because of the scum bags drag racing and doing burnouts in the street.

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb? Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

Shouldn't you get the answers to these questions before you choose to crucify him?

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb? Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

Shouldn't you get the answers to these questions before you choose to crucify him?
I suppose, but cops are deserving of a lot of criticism. They generally act like idiots. This cop appeared to.

I just had to get that in there
They counter attack

The Gateway pundit should be blocked from use on this site.
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[8] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

The gathering of people were mainly black and they were taking turns burning out in their cars. It was not political.

Why do you people have to lie about everything. You are really sick. The Utes would not want to claim you. You are an embarrassment to any institution of higher learning.

The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[8] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[16]

The gathering of people were mainly black and they were taking turns burning out in their cars. It was not political.

Why do you people have to lie about everything. You are really sick. The Utes would not want to claim you. You are an embarrassment to any institution of higher learning.

Elmer, you long since made clear your hatred of free speech. You're redundant.

They counter attack

How about the BYU cougars?

Night after night, month after month, they fail to grasp the most basic laws of the universe such as gravity and the physics of matter.

I got cheat codes...

gta_online_cheats_VCdJHeh.png

They counter attack

How about the BYU cougars?
possibly

Elmer, you long since made clear your hatred of free speech. You're redundant.
Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not free speech.

Right.

Only media approved by the filth on the left wrong, that plays along with and promotes the lies therefrom, should be allowed to be cited here.

I suppose, but cops are deserving of a lot of criticism. They generally act like idiots. This cop appeared to.
I don't approve of everything the cops do, but you seem to be lost in space.

Now look what the leftist pos Austin da wants to do:

The police misconduct task force will independently review police misconduct cases that are not indicted out of the grand jury, or where there is an acquittal at trial, Garza said.

This pos wants to persecute police in cases where they were acquitted. Democrats are evil scum.

Forum List

Back