Snowflake Engages in COLD Political Discrimination

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Cold! Maine Gas Dealer Refuses Sales to Trump Supporters

"A Maine gas dealer informed Donald Trump supporters to bring their business elsewhere.

“Thank you for calling Turner LP Gas,” Michael Turner’s voicemail told customers. “If you voted for Donald Trump for president, I will no longer be delivering your gas. Please find someone else.”"

I look forward to reading the Liberal members', especially those who bashed the Bakery for refusing to bake/provide a wedding cake for a same-sex couple, condemnation of this business owner for refusal of service due to obvious discrimination!

Maine's current law does not protect citizens from political discrimination...hopefully that will immediately change due to this sore-loser, butt-hurt liberal snowflake's actions.

Cold! Maine Gas Dealer Refuses Sales to Trump Supporters - Breitbart

As long as we are shitting on Christian beliefs (Islam is ok). Why not make it illegal not to serve someone because of their political beliefs.

Politics is religion for many.

Cold! Maine Gas Dealer Refuses Sales to Trump Supporters

"A Maine gas dealer informed Donald Trump supporters to bring their business elsewhere.

“Thank you for calling Turner LP Gas,” Michael Turner’s voicemail told customers. “If you voted for Donald Trump for president, I will no longer be delivering your gas. Please find someone else.”"

I look forward to reading the Liberal members', especially those who bashed the Bakery for refusing to bake/provide a wedding cake for a same-sex couple, condemnation of this business owner for refusal of service due to obvious discrimination!

Maine's current law does not protect citizens from political discrimination...hopefully that will immediately change due to this sore-loser, butt-hurt liberal snowflake's actions.

Cold! Maine Gas Dealer Refuses Sales to Trump Supporters - Breitbart

What a dumbass!! I hope he finds that 80% of his customers voted for Trump and they take their business to his competition in the area and he goes out of business.

Forum List

Back