Snowfall Is a Thing of the Past!

I spent 2 hours shoveling air I guess.

Storm Orlena: New York City on track for fourth heaviest snowfall since 1869 as mayor issues state of emergency

"Fourth heaviest snowfall since 1869" is called "Monday afternoon" up here.

Storm Orlena: New York City on track for fourth heaviest snowfall since 1869 as mayor issues state of emergency

DON'T YOU KNOW?
  • Less snow means global warming.
  • More snow means global warming.
  • Big storms means global warming.
  • No storms means global warming.
  • Heavy rain means global warming.
  • Drought means global warming.
  • Record heat means global warming.
  • Record cold means global warming.
  • Rising oceans means global warming.
  • And falling oceans means global warming.

Peer reviewed!

We have Consensus!

The Science is settled!

It is embarrassing that we have so many functional adults in this country that don't understand the difference between climate and weather.

Yes, weather is what actually happens. Climate is some pseudo science bullshit that liberals push to try to shove fucking bicycles down our throat as they fly around in their corporate jets.

Ya you can peddle your horse shit all you want but a snow storm proves nothing. The reality is in the seventies and eighties I spent nearly every Saturday and Sunday ice fishing from mid December on through early March. Last year I had zero ice fishing days. This year it took till yesterday to get ice thick enough. So go blow it out your ear.

Ya you can peddle your horse shit all you want but a snow storm proves nothing. The reality is in the seventies and eighties I spent nearly every Saturday and Sunday ice fishing from mid December on through early March. Last year I had zero ice fishing days. This year it took till yesterday to get ice thick enough. So go blow it out your ear.
Your area is apparently going through a typical weather cycle it seems. If you enjoy ice fishing maybe it's time to move. You can't change the weather.

during the 1980s, the Columbia River Gorge, east of Hood River was golden brown nearly year round. Nowadays its greener than Ireland from early March through early June.

Oaks throughout the region are plagued with moss that never used to be an issue.

Just a coincidence I guess.

There are 5 different types of climate dry, temperate, continental, tropical and polar. Not a single climate has changed. Not one.

There are crazy people in charge who insist that we lurch from crisis to crisis, dire emergency to dire emergency. Everything is a crisis. One would think that the so called leaders would be mature enough to realize thst not every happenstance is a crisis. But nooooo. They are ridiculous.

When i was little we go caught out in the open during a hurricane. Carol i believe. Hurricanes seldom went very far up the east coast but this one did. It was very traumatizing. For years every time it rained I called it a hurricane and wanted to hide. I got over it. Not every rain is a hurricane. Not every sneeze is a deadly disease. Not every warm day is climate change. The climate isn't changing. There is no crisis.

It is embarrassing that we have so many functional adults in this country that don't understand the difference between climate and weather.
Kinda like the "it's a flood. Global Warming! It's a tornado. GLOBAL WARNING!! It's a wild fire... GLOBAL WARMING!!!!"
Yes, that's the complete thought process of scientists. How DID you get so smart?

Yes, weather is what actually happens. Climate is some pseudo science bullshit that liberals push to try to shove fucking bicycles down our throat as they fly around in their corporate jets.
That is embarrassing and stupid. You should feel embarrassed of yourself for saying it. But that would require that you be smart and informed enough to understand why it is embarrassingly stupid. And you aren't.

So where did you go fishing at? We had a lot of precipitation the last few years. Lake Erie is something like 30 inches above normal level. They say if it were possible to supply Niagara Falls with only water from Lake Erie, it would take four months to bring it down to normal levels. So ice fishing would be rather impossible in most places. The more water, the longer it takes to freeze.

Well no.....we have around seven inches of the stuff

WEATHER tends to do that

Your area is apparently going through a typical weather cycle it seems. If you enjoy ice fishing maybe it's time to move. You can't change the weather.

That idiot loon Bill Gates thinks so.....lol

Forum List

Back