Snowden says his mission already accomplished

Perhaps you think it's OK to give state secrets to foreign countries. I don't.......

When those state secrets are crimes, I prefer to condemn the actual criminals rather than the messenger. Nor do I know what you mean by foreign countries. Are you implying that Snowden gave classified documents to foreign governments? If so, I suggest you provide evidence. If you're referring to having leaked the documents to American journalist Glenn Greenwald, who worked for a foreign newspaper, then no, I couldn't care less.

I already noted that he had given up specific IP addresses to China of computers we had hacked. And we all know how he told other countries about our communications capabilities...Those capabilities are state secrets for a reason. though I don't expect stupidity to understand that.....

Snowden Leaks 'Detailed Records' About IP Addresses NSA Hacked in China, Hong Kong

But since he told us about the domestic programs (which I have already said I believe are unconstitutional) then this is OK. Hes still a hero.....No, he isn't. He is a traitor. Period.

Yes, to "China." In other words, he leaked information to the press.

yep. The real American hero of nowadays is Snowden.

Merry Christmas, Edward!

Snowden is a true patriot willing to risk his life to expose the corrupt, unAmerican actions of the Obama regime

Had he only stopped there....... And there were and are better ways to do things........

When a sitting U.S. Senator, Ron Wyden, is unable to do more than hint that this is happening, what could an Edward Snowden have possibly done differently?

Forum List

Back