Snowden says his mission already accomplished

Nope...if the program needs to be changed, then go to your congressman and tell him what you know. DO NOT go to a couple of communist countries and leak classified information to the news media, who in turn makes it available to every terrorist on earth.

I hope the little weeny is stuck in Russia, looking over his shoulder, for the rest of his life.

You mean like Senator Ron Wyden? Who was warning us that abuses were happening, but was unable to specify exactly what was happening let alone actually do anything to change it.

So you think informing the terrorist of the world and all of our mortal enemies was the way to go? He is your Hero, is he? :doubt::doubt:

Ooooh, not the Terrorists™! Yes, I think informing the American people and the peoples around the world that the U.S. government, in collusion with their own governments in many cases, is spying on every single thing that they do was a heroic act. If you don't want the Terrorists™ and "our mortal enemies" to know that you're doing illegal and immoral activities then perhaps you shouldn't be doing those activities in the first place.

You mean like Senator Ron Wyden? Who was warning us that abuses were happening, but was unable to specify exactly what was happening let alone actually do anything to change it.

So you think informing the terrorist of the world and all of our mortal enemies was the way to go? He is your Hero, is he? :doubt::doubt:

Ooooh, not the Terrorists™! Yes, I think informing the American people and the peoples around the world that the U.S. government, in collusion with their own governments in many cases, is spying on every single thing that they do was a heroic act. If you don't want the Terrorists™ and "our mortal enemies" to know that you're doing illegal and immoral activities then perhaps you shouldn't be doing those activities in the first place.

The train has left the station friend. He has opened the box for everyone. Remember that the next time Al-Qaeda launches an attack on US soil because your hero Snowden tipped them off as to how they can bypass our intelligence.

He is a 21st Century Benedict Arnold and will forever be knows as a traitor.

Nope...if the program needs to be changed, then go to your congressman and tell him what you know. DO NOT go to a couple of communist countries and leak classified information to the news media, who in turn makes it available to every terrorist on earth.

I hope the little weeny is stuck in Russia, looking over his shoulder, for the rest of his life.

Perhaps the government shouldn't have been so abusive. Then there's nothing for terrorists and mortal enemies to find out. Edward Snowden IS MY HERO!

The train has left the station friend. He has opened the box for everyone. Remember that the next time Al-Qaeda launches an attack on US soil because your hero Snowden tipped them off as to how they can bypass our intelligence.

The gathering of our information hasn't stopped one thing from happening. It didn't stop the Boston bombing, it hasn't stopped any of the school shootings, etc. I think if the NSA is going to keep gathering information on us at least set up a hotline so when I forget a password I can call them and they can tell me what it is. What a huge waste of time. Spying on US citizens. SMH.

What did he inform the terrorists of exactly? Do you think it hurt the war against terrorism to tell the terrorists that the NSA was spying on all US citizens and American allies? George Bush outing Valery Plame as a CIA agent was far more damaging to the war against terrorism than anything that Snowden disclosed but I've never heard anyone calling for Bush to be charged with treason.

Yes, well remember that when China starts drag-netting your phone calls. It's all for "national security" to save us from the Terrorists™. After all, the U.S. opened the box for everyone.

The gathering of our information hasn't stopped one thing from happening. It didn't stop the Boston bombing, it hasn't stopped any of the school shootings, etc. I think if the NSA is going to keep gathering information on us at least set up a hotline so when I forget a password I can call them and they can tell me what it is. What a huge waste of time. Spying on US citizens. SMH.

Oh, it's stopped plenty of attacks. I mean, the government says it has. It just can't give us any information regarding the nature of the attacks, any suspects, or how exactly our phone data helped them. We can certainly trust our government, citizen.

Oh, it's stopped plenty of attacks. I mean, the government says it has. It just can't give us any information regarding the nature of the attacks, any suspects, or how exactly our phone data helped them. We can certainly trust our government, citizen.

Why the fuck do you think they would spend SO much time and money on such an endeavor if it never helps them do their job? Get a fucking clue moron. Of course it helps them.

Why the fuck do you think they would spend SO much time and money on such an endeavor if it never helps them do their job? Get a fucking clue moron. Of course it helps them.

Name one attack it has stopped. You can't. Name one benefit. You can't, there isn't one.

Name one attack it has stopped. You can't. Name one benefit. You can't, there isn't one.

How the fuck would we know about it you dumbass? The NSA doesnt exactly publish their works. :cuckoo:

How the fuck would we know about it you dumbass? The NSA doesnt exactly publish their works. :cuckoo:

Face it, the spying on Americans is accomplishing nothing. No attacks have been stopped.

No, but they read yours, check your telephone calls and know exactly where you've been.

No, but they read yours, check your telephone calls and know exactly where you've been.

Yet here I am, and my life hasn't changed one iota. Has yours?

Does that mean you're happy at the state spying on you, reading your emails and so on?
I thought most Americans were quite keen on the constitution.

Face it, the spying on Americans is accomplishing nothing. No attacks have been stopped.

Face it, you are an inbred moron who is incapable of using the even smallest amount of logic.

Face it, you lost. All you have left are insults. Try using facts. :lol:

Facts? Like YOUR facts? Lets examine your position. The NSA spends BILLIONS of dollars and hundreds of thousands of man hours, on a program that according to you does nothing, yet even after having the program exposed by that dickhead Snowden, they STILL want to continue with the program? Obama is in a political shit storm over it and he STILL wants to maintain the program? Are these the "facts" you want to discuss?

Why do you suppose Obama and the NSA want the program, if it does nothing for them? Explain your dumbass logic please.

Yet here I am, and my life hasn't changed one iota. Has yours?

Does that mean you're happy at the state spying on you, reading your emails and so on?
I thought most Americans were quite keen on the constitution.

Yes, im am more than happy about it. Why would I care? Am I hurt by this or helped by it? They sure seem to think it helps, and I certainly cant see where ive been hurt by it, so yeah, I want it to continue.

As for the constitution, no one wants to hear your ignorant claims about US law. Im tired of idiots like you pretending to understand the constitution.

Forum List

Back