Snowden, Putin & the Olympics

Why would Snowden have any access whatsoever to secret Russian government files when he's not a Russian citizen and his asylum expires in less than half a year? This argument doesn't even make sense. Is this going to be the new criticism of Snowden then? When he inevitably does not leak classified Russian documents people will call him a hypocrite, despite the fact that there is no basis on which he would have access to said documents?

And you accuse me of building a Straw Man? Yours is built out of wet straw and in a 70 MPH wind.

I said nothing about secret files. But Snowden might be an easy puppet, manipulated to make Putin look civilized.

How is it a straw-man to respond directly to what you said?

"Anyone think Snowden will have access to and post to the world how Putin handles terrorists?"

So I ask again, why would Snowden have access to any of this information, and will you attack him when he inevitably does not release any such information on the Russian government?

"Secret Files"; you're the only one to use this phrase. Is Snowden held incommunicado? Is it inconceivable that Putin has enemies and 'secret' information might make it to Snowden?

It's all speculation, so stop being so hysterical.

And you accuse me of building a Straw Man? Yours is built out of wet straw and in a 70 MPH wind.

I said nothing about secret files. But Snowden might be an easy puppet, manipulated to make Putin look civilized.

How is it a straw-man to respond directly to what you said?

"Anyone think Snowden will have access to and post to the world how Putin handles terrorists?"

So I ask again, why would Snowden have access to any of this information, and will you attack him when he inevitably does not release any such information on the Russian government?

"Secret Files"; you're the only one to use this phrase. Is Snowden held incommunicado? Is it inconceivable that Putin has enemies and 'secret' information might make it to Snowden?

It's all speculation, so stop being so hysterical.

So it's hysterical to refute false information now? I ask again, are you going to hold it against Snowden and attack him when your 007 fantasy doesn't take place and he doesn't release any secret information against the Russian government that he has no access to?

Forum List

Back