Athiest liberal deviants praise Bradley Manning as hero

Was Chelsea the chick you picked up in the bar?

Okay, I think Manning had serious problems, and he never should have been in the military to start with.

In fact, his trainers wanted to wash him out in Boot Camp, but they were under pressure to meet numbers.

So they took an emotionally unstable young man and trained him to have access to military stuff.

And here's the thing. Manning. Hasan. Alexis. All guys who had serious issues who the military kept because, hey, if you don't have the balls to have a draft in a war that drangs on for a decade, you'd better damned well take what you can get.

Liberal political correctness infects the military

I've been warning about that since the rapist and his "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

But they'll never get to the 'Combat Arms'. Never. Not in a million years.

Those guys, the Infantry, Armor and Artillery hate libturds with a passion.

All of them.

Liberal political correctness infects the military

I've been warning about that since the rapist and his "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

But they'll never get to the 'Combat Arms'. Never. Not in a million years.

Those guys, the Infantry, Armor and Artillery hate libturds with a passion.

All of them.

Guy, I've been in Infantry units... you have just as many liberals as you have conservatives...

Sorry.

Was Chelsea the chick you picked up in the bar?

Okay, I think Manning had serious problems, and he never should have been in the military to start with.

In fact, his trainers wanted to wash him out in Boot Camp, but they were under pressure to meet numbers.

So they took an emotionally unstable young man and trained him to have access to military stuff.

And here's the thing. Manning. Hasan. Alexis. All guys who had serious issues who the military kept because, hey, if you don't have the balls to have a draft in a war that drangs on for a decade, you'd better damned well take what you can get.

you're right ,he was an accident waiting to happen.the military now is about quantity and not quality.

Forum List

Back