Snow expected next Tuesday and Wednesday

Meh, given where Hermitage is I would not think it was all that unusual......Hell, I bow-hunted in the snow this time of year here in the Shenandoah Valley on a couple of occasions....It sucked because the leaves had not fell yet.....Lots of downed tree limbs.

Still haven't figured out the difference between climate and weather, I see. This thread is as goofy as when Imhoff brought a snowball to the senate to try to prove the same thing you are trying to prove. Fortunately, smart people understand the difference. You silly MAGAs don't.

1665796775244.png

Climate versus Weather.

Yes, there is a difference.

Shhhhh. Next you will be telling them there isn't really a Santa Claus, and they will all be crying.
These Heartless Bastards tell their Bastard and Step Children that Santa doesn't exist (by age 2-3) and tell them to quit asking for handouts, all while beating the mother and filling out unemployment papers, or better yet, an application for the mother to get a job.

Hold my beer, bitch.

At lease I'm ALL AMERICAN, and not like you...........a snivelling Communist pedophile living inside Bidens ass, licking the insides everyday, hopeing for a grain of dignity to come your way!!!

least

sniveling

hoping

These Heartless Bastards tell their Bastard and Step Children that Santa doesn't exist (by age 2-3) and tell them to quit asking for handouts, all while beating the mother and filling out unemployment papers. Hold my beer, bitch.

least

sniveling

hoping
But they are all devout Christians.

Still haven't figured out the difference between climate and weather, I see. This thread is as goofy as when Imhoff brought a snowball to the senate to try to prove the same thing you are trying to prove. Fortunately, smart people understand the difference. You silly MAGAs don't.
^^^^

Still hasn't figured out that Climate is just another form of weather, but bottled in a fancy bottle by a snake oil salesman. With as much truth.

Given your body of work here it must not....Carry-on, everyone has their place in the world. ;)
If I spouted crazy conspiracy theory crap as much as you MAGAs do, and somebody pointed out how goofy it all is, like I do, I probably wouldn't like them either.

What happened to Global Warming we were promised?

Will Al Gore show up to explain himself?

Indeed, the temperature is actually plummeting quickly. Just a few months ago we were looking at the 90's.
Global Warming is here and getting worse. Al Gore is coming to your house next Tuesday (the forum gave him your name and address in return for some carbon credits) and he is going to EX-PLAIN... if you know what I mean.

The temperature is plummeting because that warm spell caused all the pretty flower gardens and landscaped estates in your neighborhood to suck up all the CO2 in the local atmosphere and without it, temperatures have fallen. Now Biden has personally ordered the FBI to secretly ship several gigatonnes of CO2 from their secret gas manufacturing facility in Poughkeepsie by FedEx overnight express to your neighborhood to get the temperatures back up where they're supposed to be before anyone else catches on. And you, having caught on, will very likely be found by established government agents in full hazmat regalia to have a really virulent, new-variant COVID infection and will be placed in indefinite quarantine in that old 8-room motel down on route 27 by Bellwood. Don't try to run, that'll only get 'em riled up.

Forum List

Back