SNL off to a great start

Why stay up so late to watch SNL when you can see the same kind of shyte on CNN and MSNBC?
Good point. After watching the orange clown's speech at the CIA, how can SNL top that for a wigged out performance? Poor baby, the photos prove that more people attended both of President Obama's inaugurations than attended that of the clown's. And that is all the presses fault. That speech was evidence of some real mental problems on the part of the clown. And the asshole has the nuclear football. Isn't that reassuring?
That performance at the CIA will haunt Trump forever. That and his spokesman, Spicer.
Ha. Spicer's smack down of the media is making Libs cry already. Love it!

I'm not sure why all the RWNJs hate SNL. Trump watches it every week so he can tweet about it. This week, a shirtless Putin gave Trump some advice and told everybody no to worry because he would help Trump through the rough spots.

Did you snatch this video clip off of RT or was their logo part of the skit. :laugh:

I'm not sure why all the RWNJs hate SNL. Trump watches it every week so he can tweet about it. This week, a shirtless Putin gave Trump some advice and told everybody no to worry because he would help Trump through the rough spots.

Did you snatch this video clip off of RT or was their logo part of the skit. :laugh:

Don't know. I wouldn't be surprised at RT making fun of Trump. They bought him. They can do what they want with him.

Most sane people knew the Obama appointees at CIA would go after him. They were so inept at it is hilarious, and he will clean house and get rid of the losers and halfwits behind it. They are definitely a threat to our national security, as the Democratic Party now is by sponsoring and financing domestic terrorism and police assassinations.

Gotta watch -
Yeah, that Putin spoof was funny!
I'd love to hear the REAL initial conversation between Pres Trump and Putin; it could be even more hilarious ... and sad.
After the unconcealed disdain Putin had for our pretender a conversation between men who consider themselves equals would be welcome.

I always liked the way Putin looked at obama. As he were filthy and smelled bad.

Gotta watch -
Yeah, that Putin spoof was funny!
I'd love to hear the REAL initial conversation between Pres Trump and Putin; it could be even more hilarious ... and sad.
After the unconcealed disdain Putin had for our pretender a conversation between men who consider themselves equals would be welcome.
Equals? Perhaps a clash of big egos.
If Trump really is tough and does not like looking bad, then i hope he will put Putin in his place, a leader of a 2nd rate nation.
Now that Trump is POTUS, let's see what big balls he has when dealing with a strongman of a repressive nation.

Forum List

Back