SNL off to a great start

Why stay up so late to watch SNL when you can see the same kind of shyte on CNN and MSNBC?

People are still watching that talentless crap? It hasn't been worth watching for 30 years now.

I'm not sure why all the RWNJs hate SNL. Trump watches it every week so he can tweet about it. This week, a shirtless Putin gave Trump some advice and told everybody no to worry because he would help Trump through the rough spots.

Guess their kkk crap isn't working so they invented a kkk light. Also repeated the we don't want to insult all Trump voters after they alrdy had.

The monologue was a perfect recitation of fake news and fevered liberal delusions.....

Tried to watch it a few months ago, forgot now who was hosting it, but it was truly awful and I turned it off after maybe twp skits. Really really bad crap. I can see why stoners and dumbasses still watch it.

Oh and hate crimes are up .....They just forgot to tell rubes in the crowd libs were the driving force behind d it

Oh and hate crimes are up .....They just forgot to tell rubes in the crowd libs were the driving force behind d it

Exactly. Racism and violence is all they've had to peddle since The Great Black Hope didn't come through for them in real life. I was talking to my Dad and others about the Great Democratic Party and how low it has fallen. The older people were just amazed and stunned at how much this clown and his enablers have spent, and with less than nothing to show it, compared to how much got built under FDR and with far worse opposition from both inside his own Party as well as the Republicans. There are still a lot of buildings, sidewalks, dams, power plants, roads, parks, and the like around, while Obams has a 3 trillion dollar bailout of criminal syndicates and Ponzi scheme operators we're still paying for who built nothing at all and nothing else to show but police assassinations, hate crime epidemics, and criminal illegal aliens swarming in.

Why stay up so late to watch SNL when you can see the same kind of shyte on CNN and MSNBC?
Good point. After watching the orange clown's speech at the CIA, how can SNL top that for a wigged out performance? Poor baby, the photos prove that more people attended both of President Obama's inaugurations than attended that of the clown's. And that is all the presses fault. That speech was evidence of some real mental problems on the part of the clown. And the asshole has the nuclear football. Isn't that reassuring?

Good point. After watching the orange clown's speech at the CIA, how can SNL top that for a wigged out performance? Poor baby, the photos prove that more people attended both of President Obama's inaugurations than attended that of the clown's. And that is all the presses fault. That speech was evidence of some real mental problems on the part of the clown. And the asshole has the nuclear football. Isn't that reassuring?
That performance at the CIA will haunt Trump forever. That and his spokesman, Spicer.

Forum List

Back