SNL Judge Jeanine, Aaron Rodgers and the "new" Trump

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Do you like the new Trump? I'm sorry, but this dude is way too good looking and not near fat enough. I don't think he even has the voice down. But still, some pretty funny material.

Jeanine Pirro (Cecily Strong) interviews Aaron Rodgers (Pete Davidson), Governor Elect Glenn Youngkin (Alex Moffat) and Donald Trump (James Austin Johnson).

They keep trying to get ratings...it was never an issue before but since they have gone all political all the time it's sucked.
Where's the day when Manpons were a joke instead of a new reality?

Since they quit being fun and funny nobody wants to watch.

Do you like the new Trump? I'm sorry, but this dude is way too good looking and not near fat enough. I don't think he even has the voice down. But still, some pretty funny material.

Jeanine Pirro (Cecily Strong) interviews Aaron Rodgers (Pete Davidson), Governor Elect Glenn Youngkin (Alex Moffat) and Donald Trump (James Austin Johnson).

Should have got Frank Caliendo

85770018.jpg

So you want to advertise the obsession with Trump? You don't need to.

He's perfect as Trump. Watch it again and close your eyes - he sounds just like him. Everyone else who impersonates him does a broad caricature - this is closer to a really good impression.

And that stream of consciousness rant he goes on with the lists is great, and imitates the way Trump can't stay in a straight line, verbally - he's all over the place. Hilarious.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back