"Smoking Gun" Election-Fraud Video Persuades GA Governor to Call for Signature Audit of Mail-In Ballots

Awww Jesus.

Most of the workers counting the votes went home for the night (some stayed to continue the count in order to friggin finish on something that resembled a reasonable schedule). The poll watchers went with them. No one told them to do that. They did so on their own.

Ballots were pulled from under tables because that's where they WERE. Nothing nefarious. They had to be put SOMEWHERE until they were counted.
According to the charges made, they signed affidavits stating that they left only because the counting was supposed to have stopped so, no, 'they did that on their own' does not fly unless you have something to back that up.

But, yeah, I understand your position. Why bother?
I certainly will never give FOX NEWS one second of my time and will probably vote to remove all incumbents from here on out, even though it will be cancelled out by fraud somewhere.
I have better things to do with my time than to vote in some bullshit election.

I voted for Freitas here in VA, and he led all night and through the next day, and he was ahead by about 50k votes with 100% of the votes counted.

Then Thursday I saw his Dimbocrap lying criminal opponent got just enough votes to squeak by on a few thousand votes.

BULLSHIT, just like those 55 ballots they 'just found' in New York. What are the odds that they are almost 99% for Biden and the local Dimbocrap? I guarrantee it!

The Republican Party is infested with cucks, suckers, idiots and frauds.

I am sick to death of people like Kemp and Ratenfucker selling off our political and economic interests by turning a blind eye to Dimbocrap lies and cheating.

This should invalidate the GA elections in total. And this is not the only state that did this as securities tapes were pulled from 5 other large cities counting centers showing the same behaviors. Five states will be going to SCOTUS..
All it has done, I am afraid, is hike the price for selling out by the GOP legislature, a nest of snakes and cucks.

The GOP absolutely can win this thing, and if it was reversed, the state Dimocrap legislatures would all have voted to send their own slate of delegates by now, just like they have occasionally voted to ignore slim Republican wins in the House and seat only the Democrat, nullifying the vote, and just like they took a rumor and impeached the President with it.

The Dimbocraps at least have the balls and audacity to do whatever it takes to win, while Republicans are such limpwristed cock suckers that they rarely do anything more than barter for more bills that will help their sponsoring corporations who then give him more campaign donations.

What they fail to understand is that the public is getting close to rebellion.

The Governor already called for a signature audit didn't he?

However, only a judge can order one. You know that means evidence and testimony from both sides right?

Forum List

Back