Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

You mean the laws of nature which predestined intelligence to arise.
No, that's what you mean. Make your own points.
I did already. The very fabric of existence is such that life and intelligence was predestined to arise.
Maybe. But that still doesn't imply any intelligent design.
Not intelligent design. Intelligence. Mind has always existed as the source of reality.

I think you lost the argument
You think i lost the argument over the truth of evolution? Then you are a delusional moron with no attachment to reality.

Correction. It's your BELIEF in the truth of evolution.

All you have is ad hominem attacks, so it goes to show who lost.

WHY DO POLAR BEARS HAVE WHITE HAIR?!?! HMM?!?!?!

therefore gawd

Sure, I told ya that God created natural selection.

Last edited:
C'mon, you can't even explain what happens with the simplest of cells.

See, this is your magical religious hooha culture handicapping you again. In your magical ritual circles, things are true because the child molester in the fancy outfit says they are true. But that is not how science works. So what i had for breakfast has no bearing on anything, and you sound like a whiny idiot.

I think you lost the argument and are crying like a baby (what you say makes no sense). It's not every day one's worldview is crushed to dust over a simple cell.

So your god is capable of making the entire universe, but not capable of creating evolution. Fascinating. Its almost as if you just say whatever sounds nice at any given time, with no regard to integrity or consistency.

No need to create evolution when God created everything perfectly in seven days (this was heaven until sin came into being) and Earth is young.

nd discussion of my credentials, forthcoming...

Lol. Credentials? Now, you're making up even more fairy tales besides evolutionary ones.
Your gods created everything perfectly? That’s another version of the silly “fine tuning” argument test ID’iot creationers use.

How “perfect” that your gods created the cancer cell, the perfect creation of the rotation of the planet and convection currents that cause tornadoes and hurricanes, the perfect creation of plate tectonics that cause earthquakes and tidal waves. That perfect creation of fragile DNA which is subject to damage by radiation from the perfect creation of the sun.

Gee whiz. It actually seems that your gods are remarkably incompetent designers. Did they not get any instruction from the hierarchy of gods who came before your gods?

>>How “perfect” that your gods created the cancer cell,<<

Not God. I think Satan who has the power of death created the cancer cell. Pretty awful way to die.

God put fine tuning parameters for life on Earth and in the universe for a reason and humans discovered it. It means no abiogenesis.

You keep getting things wrong and messing up.

C'mon, you can't even explain what happens with the simplest of cells.

See, this is your magical religious hooha culture handicapping you again. In your magical ritual circles, things are true because the child molester in the fancy outfit says they are true. But that is not how science works. So what i had for breakfast has no bearing on anything, and you sound like a whiny idiot.

I think you lost the argument and are crying like a baby (what you say makes no sense). It's not every day one's worldview is crushed to dust over a simple cell.

So your god is capable of making the entire universe, but not capable of creating evolution. Fascinating. Its almost as if you just say whatever sounds nice at any given time, with no regard to integrity or consistency.

No need to create evolution when God created everything perfectly in seven days (this was heaven until sin came into being) and Earth is young.

nd discussion of my credentials, forthcoming...

Lol. Credentials? Now, you're making up even more fairy tales besides evolutionary ones.
Your gods created everything perfectly? That’s another version of the silly “fine tuning” argument test ID’iot creationers use.

How “perfect” that your gods created the cancer cell, the perfect creation of the rotation of the planet and convection currents that cause tornadoes and hurricanes, the perfect creation of plate tectonics that cause earthquakes and tidal waves. That perfect creation of fragile DNA which is subject to damage by radiation from the perfect creation of the sun.

Gee whiz. It actually seems that your gods are remarkably incompetent designers. Did they not get any instruction from the hierarchy of gods who came before your gods?

>>How “perfect” that your gods created the cancer cell,<<

Not God. I think Satan who has the power of death created the cancer cell. Pretty awful way to die.

God put fine tuning parameters for life on Earth and in the universe for a reason and humans discovered it. It means no abiogenesis.

You keep getting things wrong and messing up.
Oh, I see. So you’re modifying “the gods created all of existence” meme with “well, the gods didn’t really create all of existence as the Satan god was subcontracting”.

I suppose that would explain how weak and inept your gods are as “creators”. The gods in the hierarchy of gods above your gods realized your gods needed remedial help on the design department.

You didn’t address why your designer gods were so inept in the fine tuning elements of life on earth. What, exactly, is perfect about supernatural creation considering the rotation of the planet and convection currents that cause tornadoes and hurricanes, the perfect creation of plate tectonics that cause earthquakes and tidal waves. That perfect creation of fragile DNA which is subject to damage by solar radiation.

Your god’s tuning parameters are rather incompetent and amateurish. Did your gods perhaps flunk out of designer gods school?

The odds against the organelles forming perfectly and perfectly encasing a nucleus with a perfectly formed DNA strand are, well, must be a number with 40 million zeros after it.

I don't know who did it, I just know that it wasn't random

Does half a DNA strand make half a cell, you know, as it's randomly getting naturally selected and all?

Do the organelles randomly get naturally selected to form a cell, then they instruct the DNA?

Will any Evolutionist "Explain it all"?

The odds against the organelles forming perfectly and perfectly encasing a nucleus with a perfectly formed DNA strand are, well, must be a number with 40 million zeros after it.

The odds against your silly statement being correct are far greater.

Well congrats, you just caught up to a high school science course, which teaches the fact that selection is not random.

It's not random??? really? Please explain, I'm fascinated!!
You should take a high school science class.

You could have said: I don't know so I'll just toss insults
I do know. That’s why I criticized your silly “the odds are too great” comments.

It's not random??? really? Please explain, I'm fascinated!!
Correct. Selection isn't random. For example, a colder environment, via selection, will produce species with adaptations suited to colder environments. One trait follows a well known rule: Bergmann's rule.

Francis, this is very basic material regarding evolution. As you did not know this, you should now take a pause and go study up on evolution before commenting again.

Does half a DNA strand make half a cell, you know, as it's randomly getting naturally selected and all?
This is a reiteration of the old, debunked argument regarding irreducible complexity. Francis, this argument was debunked in the 19th century. Once again you find yourself 150 years behind the material. You do not know enough about this topic to be commenting on it.

This is a reiteration of the old, debunked argument regarding irreducible complexity. Francis, this argument was debunked in the 19th century. Once again you find yourself 150 years behind the material. You do not know enough about this topic to be commenting on it.
Debunked? Back when it was believed a cell was amorphous glop in sausage casing?

You're a biological Flat Earther

Forum List

Back