Smile and laugh all you want with Trump, but the world is gonna pass us by!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The other day, I was watching a documentary about China and the boom they're having and how so sad, The great America we all love.....has missed the boat.
All the world is growing and going green and here we are talking coal jobs.
All the world has high tech transportation, and we're still debating gaz guzzling SUV's.
All the world have investments in infrastructure and we're still plugging up pot holes,
All the world is focused on training a new generation of workers in a new global industry and we're raising tuition cost for education and cutting funding.
Universal healthcare vs none
We had opportunity to corner the solar panel market, the battery fuel market, and because of the GOP, we have ownership of nothing for the future...but coal jobs and bullshit!!

And just for the record....all of the above....President Obama wanted and the GOP shut him down!!

If your OP is what it means to be at the top, then I truly hope we get bypassed immediately and permanently.

If you want Federal government control of healthcare, transportation, industry, I restructure, etc... please leave the US. There are plenty of countries **** ghsf in Europe. Thst is not the ideal which America was founded on.

• Banned
If your OP is what it means to be at the top, then I truly hope we get bypassed immediately and permanently.

If you want Federal government control of healthcare, transportation, industry, I restructure, etc... please leave the US. There are plenty of countries **** ghsf in Europe. Thst is not the ideal which America was founded on.
You nuts have got to miss me on the government shit.....the private sector is ten times as bad.....profit in any thing that is good for people = bad. Put your faith in big corpra 50 years ago, not today...with mf's like greedy Trump and the like controling your purse strings....I pass

You nuts have got to miss me on the government shit.....the private sector is ten times as bad.....profit in any thing that is good for people = bad. Put your faith in big corpra 50 years ago, not today...with mf's like greedy Trump and the like controling your purse strings....I pass

I get to CHOOSE which private businesses I do business with. I don't get to CHOOSE if I want to deal with the government.

Where the hell did the OP get any idea that China in it's economic expansion is doing anything green?
images (4).jpg images (3).jpg images (2).jpg
China was to get a pass on carbon emmisions as a "developing nation" under the agreement that Trump opted out of.
As we cripple our economy China will increase emmisions as its population and economy grow.
Innovation? A nation that steals ideas and technology and still holds political prisoners is one I would hardly qualify as innovative.

Forum List

Back