So, When Latest UN Sanctions Against North Korea Fail

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
It's 3-O'clock school bell.

While I commend POTUS on being able to obtain an unanimous vote from the the useless UN, I must say, the UN is worthless so goes the resolution

So when nutjob in NK escalates, it's curtains for the zipper head

-Geaux
=========

UN Security Council votes unanimously to impose new sanctions on North Korea after missile tests

The new sanctions are aimed at countering the threat posed by Pyongyang's nuclear programme following two intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests in July
north-korea-missile-hwasong.jpg

The new sanctions follow two missile tests by the North Korean regime in July Reuters
The UN Security Council has voted unanimously to impose new sanctions on North Korea including banning $1 billion in exports.

The new sanctions are aimed at countering the threat posed by Pyongyang's nuclear programme following two intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests in July. The United States-drafted resolution comes after weeks of tough rhetoric from the administration of President Donald Trump, with the President himself having recently taken aim at China for supposedly not doing enough to counter the regime of North Korea leader Kim Jong-un.

UN Security Council votes unanimously to impose new sanctions on North Korea

And more;

Tough new sanctions approved by U.N. could cost North Korea $1 billion in exports annually

The U.N. Security Council on Saturday unanimously approved a sanctions resolution that the United States said was the strictest imposed “on any country in a generation,’’ banning North Korea from exporting many of its most lucrative products, ranging from coal to iron ore to seafood and even some of its artwork.

The tough new sanctions would slice $1 billion from North Korea’s total annual exports of $3 billion, the State Department said.

"This resolution is the single largest economic sanctions package ever leveled against the North Korean regime," said United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley. "This is the most stringent set of sanctions on any country in a generation."

The U.S.-drafted resolution has been in the works since July 4, when North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of reaching Alaska. That was followed up by another test July 28, which helped the United States persuade China and Russia, North Korea’s traditional allies, to overcome their opposition to the resolution.

President Trump, whose administration has been struggling on how to respond to North Korea’s recent actions, signaled his approval on Twitter. “The United Nations Security Council just voted 15-0 to sanction North Korea. China and Russia voted with us. Very big financial impact!”

Tough new sanctions approved by U.N. could cost North Korea $1 billion in exports annually

Perhpas we could do as we do with the Israelis and pretend they're not violating anything.

Perhpas we could do as we do with the Israelis and pretend they're not violating anything.
You hate whites AND jews? Why am i not surprised? :laugh:
I hate liars and double talkers. And that cannot stand in america.
You must hate all the lies coming from the black community then. Black racists constantly falsely accuse white people of racism. While the lies are never ending in the black community, i guess its better than all the stealing and violence.... and THAT cannot stand in America!

Forum List

Back