"Smallville" actress Allison Mack has been Arrested for role in alleged Sex Cult. DANG!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
"Smallville" actress Allison Mack has been arrested for role in alleged sex cult https://t.co/sU37Oe1cSZ

“Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, sources told The Post on Friday.

According to that complaint, Mack was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves.
ce1bd1041e85ddc379c0634aaa0099c0

smallville-tom-welling-allison-mack-superman.jpg

Hmmm? What is another name for a Sex Slave Cult? Was this a Super Hero Gang Show about taking Sex Slaves she stars in?

Really are Sex Cults a BAD thang? Seems like she a Swinger type girl?

FYI.. Interesting.will Sir. Richard Branson be called into testifying?

NXIVM - Wikipedia

Last edited:
"Smallville" actress Allison Mack has been arrested for role in alleged sex cult https://t.co/sU37Oe1cSZ

“Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, sources told The Post on Friday.

According to that complaint, Mack was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves.

Hmmm? What is another name for a Sex Slave Cult? Was this a Super Hero Gang Show abour taking Sex Slaves she stars in?

Really are Sex Cults a BAd thang? Seems like she a Swinger type girl?

NXIVM - Wikipedia
I blame Lex Luther

• Banned
what is she charged with?

~S~

Not sure yet. But the leader is screwed. So she was a partner in his crimes?

-----------------------
She allegedly lured women into the secret society within Nxivm known as “The Vow” by claiming it was a “women’s mentorship group” then cajoling them into providing “collateral” like embarrassing photos and statements, federal prosecutors allege.

She ordered the slaves to have sex with Raniere and to pose naked for photos — “including on one occasion close-up pictures of their vaginas,” the feds charge.

Hmmm? What is another name for a Sex Slave Cult? Was this a Super Hero Gang Show abour taking Sex Slaves she stars in?

NXIVM - Wikipedia
I blame Lex Luther
Were Trump and Melanie members ?

I was reading about Nxivm a couple of weeks ago. It's some bonkers shit.

If it's good enough for Sir. Richard Branson! It's good enough for ME!

Somebody Check to see if the Great Douche is on the Client List?

upload_2018-4-20_15-59-45.png

I feel they will not allow Orange Turds to join!

Bubba Clinton should be allowed.

NXIVM - Wikipedia
I blame Lex Luther

Melanie possible, the Douche not so much. FFS! These folks seem to have standards the Douche can't meet.

Last edited:
DANG!

she has her own initials, along with Raniere’s, branded on dozens of other women.

nintchdbpict000395558946.jpg

That looks like next to Armpit or the Pubic Hairs

Dang! Mack allegedly recruited up to 25 women into the terrifying cult

Hmm Where do I find one of these girls? Best I've got was a threesome. 2F and lovable ME!

Last edited:

NXIVM - Wikipedia
I blame Lex Luther

Melanie possible, the Douche not so much. FFS! These folks seem to have standards the Douche can't meet.
I can see the orange anus not knowing which pussy to grab first It would drive him crazier

NXIVM - Wikipedia
I blame Lex Luther

I can see the orange anus not knowing which pussy to grab first It would drive him crazier

LOL! Great Orange Douche Overload! FFS! Does the Great Douche even have a viable Sperm Count? My Guess they're NOT WHITE in color.

DANG!

she has her own initials, along with Raniere’s, branded on dozens of other women.

Hmm Where do I fing one of these? Best I've got was a thresome. 2F and lovable ME!

Supposedly they were branded next to their pelvic bone and were held down by Mack

I tried joining a sex cult, but they kicked me out, and called me a pervert. I said, "This is Chuck E' Cheese, right?"

DANG!

Hmm Where do I fing one of these? Best I've got was a thresome. 2F and lovable ME!

Supposedly they were branded next to their pelvic bone and were held down by Mack

Are we wanting to see all Discovery photos? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back