Slovakia to Orban "For Putin's collaborators and for all those who want peace at the cost of the destruction of Ukraine, f*** you, I have only one

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Slovakia to Orban "For Putin's collaborators and for all those who want peace at the cost of the destruction of Ukraine, f*** you, I have only one message:"
Slovakia´D GET BACK ALL Hungarian territory, Moscow´s poodles can move back to Siberia !

Slovakia to Orban "For Putin's collaborators and for all those who want peace at the cost of the destruction of Ukraine, f*** you, I have only one message:"
Slovakia´D GET BACK ALL Hungarian territory, Moscow´s poodles can move back to Siberia !

And all of those dominoes will fall just like they did when the US didn't save Vietnam, eh? Piss off, fight your own war.

Don't be deterred by childish profanity. You're a valued member for your alternative views on America's war against Russia!

Forum List

Back