Slain officer - He was studying to become a pastor

No, it doesn't. They are gone and their families are grieving. It is a sad day for America.
Muse on this, Jere. Maybe God called him home for a reason you nor any of us understand. Compliments of a thug, but regardless...he was called home.

No, it doesn't. They are gone and their families are grieving. It is a sad day for America.
Muse on this, Jere. Maybe God called him home for a reason you nor any of us understand. Compliments of a thug, but regardless...he was called home.
Muse on this, Gracie...maybe some nutball took the most recent mantra "What do we want, DEAD COPS!!" to heart and acted upon that chant. Seems to me that the murder of police officers, particularly those who are "non-white" is no a sanctioned mode of "free speech" for these animalistic assholes raving through the streets nationwide, burning, looting, and basically pissing in their own nests.

Muse on this, Gracie...maybe some nutball took the most recent mantra "What do we want, DEAD COPS!!" to heart and acted upon that chant. Seems to me that the murder of police officers, particularly those who are "non-white" is no a sanctioned mode of "free speech" for these animalistic assholes raving through the streets nationwide, burning, looting, and basically pissing in their own nests.
Been musing on it. Gets a tad overwhelming, so I look at it from another angle that seems not so bad. Helps dealing with it a bit better. Not much, but a bit.

You DO know that Fox lied about that, right?

Yes, of course you know it but that doesn't stop you from repeating their lies.

SHAME on you.

You DO know that Fox lied about that, right?

Yes, of course you know it but that doesn't stop you from repeating their lies.

SHAME on you.
Aren't you repeating the lie that USMB is a safe haven for racists? Shame on YOU.

He's either confused about two separate incidents or trying to be deliberately confusing about two separate incidents.

Been musing on it. Gets a tad overwhelming, so I look at it from another angle that seems not so bad. Helps dealing with it a bit better. Not much, but a bit.
Gracie, I understand what you mean, but it still sucks that two guys who (theoretically) was serving his community was brutally murdered by some totally brainwashed racist fucktardian were "called by their maker". Sometimes evil overcomes the good and we all suffer for that. The only ray of sunshine here is that the murderer killed himself. Perhaps his maker made clear the error of his ways?

157810_600.jpg

Forum List

Back