Skin Color

White are brown. Its called a tan. Whitening lotion is for blacks to be lighter skin toned. whites like to wear dreadlocks and cornrows but black have a cow but wear straight haired blonde wigs. Asians have anime' with big eyed characters. Hispanics say they are native americans of whatever tribe they can think of.

Its all stupid.

Skin color is meaningless to me. First of all, 'black' people are not black. 'White' people are not white. Why do Democrats seem to think skin color matters? Democrats are responsible for the labeling. Think about it.

Just about as meaningless as arguing over the colors red and blue rather than the critical issues of the day.

Skin color is meaningless to me. First of all, 'black' people are not black. 'White' people are not white. Why do Democrats seem to think skin color matters? Democrats are responsible for the labeling. Think about it.
Well it wasn't meaningless to our founders and those who came after them who were insistent upon categorizing people by their race/color and treating them accordingly. This continued for close to a century and a half before laws were passed that made it unlawful to treat people differently due to their race.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In my opinion, skin color is not meaningless to most people.

When I walk down the street and see another person, my 83-year-old mind instantly sizes up that person based on that person's gender, ethnicity, age, height, clothing, bearing, etc.

I then make up certain assumptions that may be right or wrong. Those assumptions are based on my past experiences, experiences of family and friends, incidents that I have observed, and media reports.

Well it wasn't meaningless to our founders and those who came after them who were insistent upon categorizing people by their race/color and treating them accordingly. This continued for close to a century and a half before laws were passed that made it unlawful to treat people differently due to their race.
..it wasn't based on their skin color.......it just happened to be that blacks were not as advanced as the whites .....if the people in sub-Saharan Africa were blue, they still would've made them slaves

Well it wasn't meaningless to our founders and those who came after them who were insistent upon categorizing people by their race/color and treating them accordingly.
And modern race hustlers like you carry on the tradition

You are lying. You are a racist. Now stop lying about the democratic party when trump is blowing racist bullhorns on the stump and you support it.

Well it wasn't meaningless to our founders and those who came after them who were insistent upon categorizing people by their race/color and treating them accordingly.
Calling people race hustlers when you are a member of the race doing the hustling makes you look like the idiot you truly are.

You should never categorize people by race. Race is irrelevant. A persons culture is the factor that should be judged, not their race.

Calling people race hustlers when you are a member of the race doing the hustling makes you look like the idiot you truly are.
Nice denial

you ALMOST sound as if you really believe it

Nice denial

you ALMOST sound as if you really believe it
It's not about me "believing" anything. It is the truth. Whites have hustled race since this was a British colony.

You should never categorize people by race. Race is irrelevant. A persons culture is the factor that should be judged, not their race.
Lol! Race has been relevant here from jump. Another example of aversive racism.

Proving yet again what a shameless, racist hypocrite you are.

You never were going to get that document at that time made and passed. You are a fool thinking documents on human freedoms are the norm.

You never were going to get that document at that time made and passed. You are a fool thinking documents on human freedoms are the norm.
What the hell are you talking about you?

Then why did the founders of the United States categorize people by race? It would appear to be so that they could pass laws that excluded/included people according to their race - the colors "white" & "black" (or people of African descent) were used in their laws and court rulings:

"A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union

"[snipped]
...Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. [snipped]

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon the unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of the equality of all men, irrespective of race or color--a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of the Divine Law. [snipped]

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding States."

Then why did the founders of the United States categorize people by race? It would appear to be so that they could pass laws that excluded/included people according to their race - the colors "white" & "black" (or people of African descent) were used in their laws and court rulings:

"A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union

"[snipped]
...Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. [snipped]

In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon the unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of the equality of all men, irrespective of race or color--a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of the Divine Law. [snipped]

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding States."
Democrats today categorize people by race AND treat them accordingly. I dont know where you get the nerve to criticize our founders for doing it, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back