SJW's have ruined Movies/TVseries

Is there an entity bankrolling modern film producers to cover and insure all of their losses?

• Total voters
It's not true that it was a good movie? That's subjective.

I mean, the Fast & Furious movies keep making a bunch of money, and I think they are garbage. The Transformers movies made money, and again, garbage. There is so much subjectivity involved. Black Panther was much better than Aquaman IMO, and both made over a billion dollars. :dunno:

I disagree that the question of whether a movie is good or bad, is purely subjective.

Of course it is, there is no objective measure outside of maybe ticket sales and money made, but you dismiss those.

But hey, I could be wrong. Give us one item of a movie's quality that is not based upon personal opinion and feelings.

Plot holes.

Plot holes are purely subjective, they are nothing but an opinion of the individual.

I disagree.

Why did Wakada not grow a large crop of the Black Panther drug and create an army of super soldiers while the evil "colonizers" were "colonizing" Africa, and save them all?

Read the comic, it answers all your questions.

I disagree that the question of whether a movie is good or bad, is purely subjective.

Of course it is, there is no objective measure outside of maybe ticket sales and money made, but you dismiss those.

But hey, I could be wrong. Give us one item of a movie's quality that is not based upon personal opinion and feelings.

Plot holes.

Plot holes are purely subjective, they are nothing but an opinion of the individual.

I disagree.

Why did Wakada not grow a large crop of the Black Panther drug and create an army of super soldiers while the evil "colonizers" were "colonizing" Africa, and save them all?

It is a poor movie that requires you to read years of back story in a comic to understand what is going on.

THAT IS NOT A SUBJECTIVE STATEMENT. THAT IS OBJECTIVELY BAD WRITING.

Plot holes.

I disagree.

It is a bad movie that requires reading years of a comic backlog to understand what is going on.

And that is not a subjective measure.

AND, I have a lot more similar questions. Would you like me to go on?

How long has the Royal Family had access to the Black Panther serum and relatively high tech?

Was there never a King that wanted to expand his nation? ANd if not, why not?

It is a poor movie that requires you to read years of back story in a comic to understand what is going on.

not at all, I do not want a movie to be 9 hours long filling in the back story. If you could not understand what was going on, that is all on you, none of the questions you asked were required for understanding what was going on

bad is 100% subjective.

1. Why can't the strategy of targeting a certain group as an audience, that worked so well with blacks, with Black Panther, work with other groups?
Who says it has not?

That is why shows like Duck Dynasty did so well, they were targeting groups that were normally left out of that particular genera.

That is what most of the Marvel universe actually was.

Most of the Marvel Universe was not that. Iron Man was not. Thor was not. The Avengers was not. Even Captain Freaking America was not.
The first ones all were.

What group did Iron Man pander to? Thor? Captain America? The Avengers?
Young men.

1. Dude. Whites are the majority in this country. Random chance and merit is likely to give you white majorities in any random group. THat is not pandering. Specifically hiring based on skin color, so that you can make a PR point about having a production crew that is that skin color, is pandering. THat you consider that to be something wrong about me, says something about YOU.

2. The white lead, had to lay there like a helpless bitch, while a young girl insulted him and saved his life.

3. Interesting claim. So, in your opinion, Red Dawn did not get the reaction Black Panther did, because whites don't want to be pandered to. Actually don't NEED to be pandered to. How does the success of Wonderwoman fit into that, in your opinion.

Wonder Woman was a far better movie, thus it did far better. It had nothing to do with this fantasy of pandering that you have created to explain why non white male led movies do well.

Wonderwoman was a far better movie than Black Panther, I agree, but it did not do better at box office. It did very well, but significantly less well than Black Panther, despite both playing the pandering game, to a far larger target audience.

How does that fit into your "need pandering" theory?

I meant Wonder Woman was far better than Red Dawn.

It did worse than Black Panther because DC is less popular than Marvel. Most DC movies outside of a few Batman movies are terrible. Wonder Woman was an exception to that rule.

It fits well because neither movie did well based upon pandering.

You don't think that Wonderwoman having a female director and a largely female cast and a strong female star, did not significantly impact on how popular it was with movie goers?

I think most movie goers are like me and had no idea it was a female director nor do most give a crap.
Ha, yes.

I had no idea that Wonder Woman was directed by a woman or that Black Panther was directed by someone who was black.

As far as the mostly black cast, I am unsure of why that is even noticeable considering the setting - a mostly black cast is a requirement there. That is starkly different from those movies that really are a hot SJW mess. Both of these movies are not great examples of the prime complaint.

not at all, I do not want a movie to be 9 hours long filling in the back story. If you could not understand what was going on, that is all on you, none of the questions you asked were required for understanding what was going on

bad is 100% subjective.

two minutes and eleven seconds is all the exposition they needed in terminator one. Done while stealing a car and being hunted by a killing machine from the future.

The more surreal elements, the more a writing challenge to try to balance the need for exposition, with the need to keep the story moving. A good movie does it. A bad movie fails.

1. Why can't the strategy of targeting a certain group as an audience, that worked so well with blacks, with Black Panther, work with other groups?
Who says it has not?

That is why shows like Duck Dynasty did so well, they were targeting groups that were normally left out of that particular genera.

That is what most of the Marvel universe actually was.

Most of the Marvel Universe was not that. Iron Man was not. Thor was not. The Avengers was not. Even Captain Freaking America was not.
The first ones all were.

What group did Iron Man pander to? Thor? Captain America? The Avengers?
Young men.

I don't really think that is true, on any level.

I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

Forget Lefty Politics: Here's Why the Oscars' Ratings Hit an All-Time Low

SJW GARBAGE RUINED MARVEL

I guarantee they aren't losing money. Also pretty sure no one is bankrolling them.

This is obviously what most people wanna see.

In reality you have no idea what money is made or not made.

You idjits will say anything to support your silly conspiracy theories.

I want to see the tax returns of all the corporations, companies and individuals involved in the production of modern films. These entities exist to make money, and would not have so severely damaged their revenue and royalties by akwardly inserting all this Trigglypuff level SJW shit inside their products.

Not only that, but they still continue to ruin their own products as of 2020 and are only increasing the amount of unnatural and off-putting propaganda present in their films...having caused a grave decline in profit, which can also be seen by the annual decline of Oscar ratings (with 2020 being dangerously low, as in, not being worth the cost of hosting/producing).

So, the only way film production entities would have adamantly doubled down and continued their SJW march, at the expense of the massive revenues and profit is...SOMEONE OR SOMETHING IS REFUNDING THEIR LOSSES (adjusted for inflation and pre-2010 box office models).

I guarantee they aren't losing money. Also pretty sure no one is bankrolling them.

You show how utterly stupid you are each day. You have no way of knowing what money is made or not. You're just another liar.

You show how utterly stupid you are each day. You have no way of knowing what money is made or not. You're just another liar.

One of these days you're gonna use your head for something besides holding up the dunce cap.

Maybe.

It's not true that it was a good movie? That's subjective.

I mean, the Fast & Furious movies keep making a bunch of money, and I think they are garbage. The Transformers movies made money, and again, garbage. There is so much subjectivity involved. Black Panther was much better than Aquaman IMO, and both made over a billion dollars. :dunno:

Plot holes.

I disagree.

Isn't that pretty much Killmonger's argument for what Wakanda should have been doing? They had been following a policy of secrecy, that was one of the major gripes Killmonger had.

I disagree with all of this as does most of the movie going world.

The question is invalid because the movie was not shit.

You find it believable that even in the marvel-verse, that a 16 year old girl, is the Minister of Technology? Is smarter than Bruce freaking BANNER?

A shit movie.

Um, that's not all that abnormal for Marvel at all. Genius characters that can create and understand all sorts of crazy stuff are all over the place. Besides Shuri, you have characters like Amadeous Cho, Moon Girl, Valeria Richards...Marvel has long used the idea that some people are ridiculously intelligent as an easy way to pass off any kind of technology they want. They do it with children, too.

The movies have a lot of canon to try to deal with. Superscience has long been a superpower. Generally there is an explanation for it. None was given for Shuri. And even allowing for that, they were over the top with it.

Your example of Spiderman, was a good one. THe difference in the way they dealt with the interactions between an older and massively accomplished superhero, and a young but bright and relevant character, really showed the difference between doing it right and not.

One is a high school kid that has grown up poor and with his aunt, the other is an actual princess that has grown up as the elite of the elite, that their attitudes would be different is fully expected. That you cannot grasp that is also fully expected

If it were just her being a stuck up princess, that would be enough of an explanation, but the writing supported her arrogance

It is a flaw in the plot.

Why does Wakanda have the Black Panther serum, and no one else does?

Why isn't Tony Stark's tech being used all over the world, by regular people? Why has no one been able to successfully reverse engineer it? Because that would make him far less important a character.

Because Black Panther was not a shit movie.

The Characters were not sympathetic, the plot was full of holes, the setting was full of holes, the action was hard to see, not engaging, and not believable, even in the context of a comic book movie. War Rhinos?

I disagree with all of this as does most of the movie going world.

The question stands.

Black Panther was a shit movie, that pandered to blacks with a feel good message. It worked there.

Red Dawn did the same to whites.

Why did it work for Black Panther, but not Red Dawn?
The question is invalid because the movie was not shit.

You find it believable that even in the marvel-verse, that a 16 year old girl, is the Minister of Technology? Is smarter than Bruce freaking BANNER?

A shit movie.

Um, that's not all that abnormal for Marvel at all. Genius characters that can create and understand all sorts of crazy stuff are all over the place. Besides Shuri, you have characters like Amadeous Cho, Moon Girl, Valeria Richards...Marvel has long used the idea that some people are ridiculously intelligent as an easy way to pass off any kind of technology they want. They do it with children, too.

The movies have a lot of canon to try to deal with. Superscience has long been a superpower. Generally there is an explanation for it. None was given for Shuri. And even allowing for that, they were over the top with it.

Your example of Spiderman, was a good one. THe difference in the way they dealt with the interactions between an older and massively accomplished superhero, and a young but bright and relevant character, really showed the difference between doing it right and not.

What explanation was given for Tony Stark's superscience? How about Bruce Banner's? Hank Pym's? The only explanation is they are all geniuses and therefor any technology they want to give those characters is to be accepted. I'm not sure how that's different with Shuri.

Also, what specifically is over the top about Shuri, as opposed to the other such characters Marvel has used in the movies?

It's rubbish put out by faggots for the most part. And, Hollywood is a just another den of thieves, rapists, pimps, and deviants, which makes it all the more hilarious when they pretend to be moral authorities providing us all with those 'Teachable Moments' on how to be all PC n stuff, like pickpockets complaining about 'crooked cops' or 'being robbed'. There are books out there that go into detail on how the movie industry robs its investors and each other, and I feel sorry for none of them.

It's rubbish put out by faggots for the most part. And, Hollywood is a just another den of thieves, rapists, pimps, and deviants, which makes it all the more hilarious when they pretend to be moral authorities providing us all with those 'Teachable Moments' on how to be all PC n stuff, like pickpockets complaining about 'crooked cops' or 'being robbed'. There are books out there that go into detail on how the movie industry robs its investors and each other, and I feel sorry for none of them.

Plot holes.

I disagree.

Isn't that pretty much Killmonger's argument for what Wakanda should have been doing? They had been following a policy of secrecy, that was one of the major gripes Killmonger had.

Sort of. Would have been even more effective when the "colonizers" did not have tanks and helicopters to fight the enhanced super soldiers though.

So, hundreds of years of different kings? None of those super human Warrior Kings wanted to, you know, make War?

Plot holes.

I disagree.

Sort of. Would have been even more effective when the "colonizers" did not have tanks and helicopters to fight the enhanced super soldiers though.

So, hundreds of years of different kings? None of those super human Warrior Kings wanted to, you know, make War?

So, now your issues with the Black Panther have moved far beyond the movie and you are bashing the comics themselves.

That is most interesting.

Why didn’t Tony Stark give his design to the US military and let them make a whole army of Iron men?

I am saying that is why conservatives hate it so much

I've heard very few conservatives talk about it. None that have, had stated that.

SO, you are just talking shit. Like normal.
You go to more klan meetings than I do

YOu are really quite the asshole online. YOu must be very different in real life, huh?
Name-calling again.

You do agree that rw deserved it, do you not?
Ah.....that's your excuse for it, eh?

Anyone here a fan of The Witcher? What Lauren Hissrich and Netflix have done to this franchise is a perfect example of how badly SJWs damage the integrity of our arts.

Forum List

Back