Singer takes knee while singing the National Anthem at Sacramento Kings game

Not too many years ago, her public career would be over. Today, although millions are offended by her disrespectful display, she will also be applauded by millions of others.

It's a very sickeninng time folks.
57c7589a1700001a1fc76d55.gif

Kaepernick looks like a Muslim.

If all the self proclaimed 'kristians' in America spent a little more time on their knees I think they'd spend less time judging their fellow man and more time helping them instead.

How would a dipshit that can't even spell Christian know anything about what they should or should not do?

You are a former rider of the short yellow bus one would surmise. And you're an angry who instinctively goes for the low hanging fruit as that is as far as your brain can reach.Careful, drag those knuckles too much and you'll get some bad callouses.

You would demand your right to judge everyone else AND you demand the right to judge who else can judge. You qualify as a true American kristian, with a k. A fake Christian.

I love to see a player or a singer take a knee just to hear the pigs squeal about it the next day. She had every right to do so, don't like it turn the channel.

As soon as those 'roids clear up you will be a perfect asshole.

If all the self proclaimed 'kristians' in America spent a little more time on their knees I think they'd spend less time judging their fellow man and more time helping them instead.

How would a dipshit that can't even spell Christian know anything about what they should or should not do?

You are a former rider of the short yellow bus one would surmise. And you're an angry who instinctively goes for the low hanging fruit as that is as far as your brain can reach.Careful, drag those knuckles too much and you'll get some bad callouses.

You would demand your right to judge everyone else AND you demand the right to judge who else can judge. You qualify as a true American kristian, with a k. A fake Christian.

I love to see a player or a singer take a knee just to hear the pigs squeal about it the next day. She had every right to do so, don't like it turn the channel.

Try commenting on the OP rather than attacking other members. If you don't have anything constructive to say about the OP feel free to exit the thread.

We thank you for your derpy support.

Try commenting on the OP rather than attacking other members. If you don't have anything constructive to say about the OP feel free to exit the thread.

You posted:
"You are a former rider of the short yellow bus one would surmise. And you're an angry who instinctively goes for the low hanging fruit as that is as far as your brain can reach.Careful, drag those knuckles too much and you'll get some bad callouses."

You started the insult game dipshit. If you don't like it, get lost.

You posted:
"You are a former rider of the short yellow bus one would surmise. And you're an angry who instinctively goes for the low hanging fruit as that is as far as your brain can reach.Careful, drag those knuckles too much and you'll get some bad callouses."

You started the insult game dipshit. If you don't like it, get lost.

Well stated Mr. Peanut, can't we all just get along?

meh, it's a career move. Best thing she did for her career. Her phone will be ringing off the hook now.

Yeah.....with death threats

And job offers. Professional sports is a way to control the minds of America.

Bunch of overpaid prima donnas, I have no use for any of them

As thousandaire she sure did a great job at highlight her white privilege in front of the mutli-millionaire black (predominantly) players.

Forum List

Back