Sinema's Poll Numbers Are Plumetting!

MarcATL From what I see, Kirsten Sinema is NOT UP FOR RE-ELECTION in 2022. We do have a chance to boot Mark Kelly's useless ass out in 2022.

God, I am SO TIRED of seeing Mark Kelly ads, trying to make him out as this big mover 'n' shaker, every time I try to watch TV. The guy is a non-entity who's done nothing of interest except rubber stamp whatever the party tells him to.

Sinema is not my ideal candidate - far too left in general - but at least she's a risk-taker who appears to have some sort of guiding principle other than The Party. How much of that is actually true, versus careful political strategizing, is up to you to believe. If she had a strong conservative opponent, I'd vote for him/her. If she has a vapid placeholder opponent, as seems too common around here these days . . .

God, I am SO TIRED of seeing Mark Kelly ads, trying to make him out as this big mover 'n' shaker, every time I try to watch TV. The guy is a non-entity who's done nothing of interest except rubber stamp whatever the party tells him to.

Sinema is not my ideal candidate - far too left in general - but at least she's a risk-taker who appears to have some sort of guiding principle other than The Party. How much of that is actually true, versus careful political strategizing, is up to you to believe. If she had a strong conservative opponent, I'd vote for him/her. If she has a vapid placeholder opponent, as seems too common around here these days . . .
Sinema and Manchin should be buried next to each other and soon

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  2. Sinema viewed unfavorably by one-third of Arizona Democrats in poll
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

And it would be good riddance to bad rubbish.
She and Manchin should change parties. Dems have gotten too goofy.

Sinema and Manchin should be buried next to each other and soon
WV governor Justice would appoint a real Republican to Manchin's seat.
AZ governor Ducey would also appoint a Real Republican for Sinema's seat.

Be very careful what you wish for....

They both should just switch to the GOP and avoid the hate mail.

Sinema is a clown shoe in heels!
MAGA

Polls are for sale to the highest bidder...
Of course that's what they're going to say. It only means that Xi is putting pressure on the owned CCP puppets on his payroll. If I were her I would make sure that Dominion does not supply the voting machines for her district.

Jo

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  2. Sinema viewed unfavorably by one-third of Arizona Democrats in poll
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

And it would be good riddance to bad rubbish.
Polls? Lmao.

1639850279355.png

1639850307768.png

1639850382794.png

1639850401361.png

Bullshit. She’s acting like a fucking Republican and that tickles your little happy hole

Sinema and Manchin have been bought and paid for by fossil-fuel interests. It's not a mystery. Everybody knows it.
I don't know much about Sinema... But Mancin has a vested and legit interest in keeping the coal industry happy in his state. Maybe you should be asking why Biden and Buffett are so hot on shipping millions of tons of coal to Xi instead of criticizing a guy who's trying to save jobs that his constituents. That's what A Senator is supposed to do...take care of his States residents.
Ted Kennedy is corrupt and immoral as he was was a fabulous state senator when it came to take care of the people of Massachusetts.

Yep! Money talks. Manchin likes his bennies and campaign money. His actual constituents, overall? Afterthought.
Of course money talks Ding bat. Why do you think the Democrats hold massive fundraisers every week?
It sure as hell isn't because money does not talk. Money talks when you're paying your utility bill, your rent, your mortgage, your grocery bill, your car payment.... It talks for all of those things. Manchin's position in behalf of the hydrocarbon industry is purposed
by the ultimate goal of enabling his constituents to have money to talk with.

The hydrocarbon industry is one of the backbones his state's economy. It's not up to him to become a priest of global warming it's up to him to be a Senator for West Virginia.

You can read that on his website but I'm sure you won't believe it when you do. I mean why would money not talk?

Last edited:
Shes not moderate. Shes closer to a neocon than a moderate democrat.
Thats a complete stretch. The Democrats can't tolerate anyone that's not part of the Borg Hive.... Instead of demonizing her why don't you admire her individuality her courage and her willingness to stand up for what she believes in. Oh I know that stuff is anathema to Democratic process as it is described by the DNC.

Some people care more about the country than they do poll numbers...that being said I live in AZ and don't believe a word of this latest poll bullshit....God bless you Sinema signs are all over the place...
Shes getting donations from republicans at this point.

Forum List

Back