Republicans are double minded men and females, very unstable.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
“A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways” (Jms. 1:8). A double-mind is “having in the mind opposite or opposing views at different times.” ... To be double-minded is to be inconsistent, vacillating, to be and act one way today and be and act some other way tomorrow.Jan 5, 2017

“Today’s violent attack on the U.S. Capitol was an attack on American democracy itself. This was not a demonstration of any of our protected, inalienable rights. These were un-American acts worthy only of condemnation. Those who plowed over police barricades, ignored law enforcement or desecrated our monument to representative democracy flouted the rule of law and disgraced our nation.

“I condemn today’s violence in the strongest terms and perpetrators deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
-----------------------------------
There's enough unstable republicans to last a lifetime. I know I'll never vote republican again in my life. One never knows what they stand for.

First P. claimed she.he is a Roman Catholic and then a self proclaimed Atheist and now P. thinks she/he use scripture against people not in her.his circle? Talk about double minded hypocrisy, geesh.

What's your issue with James 1:8?

Reluctantly.... but they are both light years ahead of Trump in intelligence, education and scruples.

That makes you more of a sheep, or parrot, then me.

I don't see Biden, Hillary, or Trump fit for the office.

and, unlike you, I didn't goosestep to the party line.

I'm a hell of lot more Christian than republicans are.
Many of us are not to varying degrees. You just think you are while looking for any on the other side who acts like you but does not follow the scripture. It makes you feel better. Just to start, you would stop people overseas being slaves to make products for us.

Forum List

Back