Sinema's Poll Numbers Are Plumetting!

Have a fucking clue about Ukraine...

Ukraine GDP per captia is half of Russia... Ukraine's biggest sin is to want to join EU, EU would allow them access to a market to make them wealthier...

As for Prosecuting Criminals... The pro-Russian leadership before the orange revolution packed the judicial branch of government with corruption pro Russian people... Ukraine has been almost two decades trying to reform it... US, EU, US Senate... have been helping by pressuring the right places to get rid of corrupt prosecutors...
Please educate yourself on region and don't get caught up in pro Russian propaganda...
Per capita means shit…
Ukraine is a wealthy country as it is a main exporter of grain.
I hate statistical statements.

I’m sure Ukraine is already less corrupt than the US!

Per capita means shit…

As noted retard… the GDP of Ukraine ranks it THIRTEENTH in just Europe

You are a moron

Please shut up

Per capita means shit…

Per Captia is how we measure wealth...

But Bangladesh has a GDP that over twice that of Ukraine... Are you say Bangladesh is wealthy...

You don't like 'statistical statements' cause they kind of disprove your view of the world...

And to top it all off, you sound pretty clueless of Ukraine's history...

Per Captia is how we measure wealth...

But Bangladesh has a GDP that over twice that of Ukraine... Are you say Bangladesh is wealthy...

You don't like 'statistical statements' cause they kind of disprove your view of the world...

And to top it all off, you sound pretty clueless of Ukraine's history...
The Bill Gates people in Bangladesh cancel out the poor.

What Bill Gates people?

What conspiracy theory have you got now?

So you are admitting your measure of country wealth is highly flawed
Schmuck, try watching an economist once in a while.
The US is giving way more than everyone else completely out of agreement.
But I know you suck up to anything Biden does.

I won’t list any because you’ll say they are TrumpBots.
The fact is you will only check sources when you are in defense mode, never to educate yourself.
Christ you are an idiot. One who listens to other idiots. And you’re too ashamed of them to even name them.

Ukraine’s economy was ranked FIFTY FIFTH in the world as measured by GDP and that was BEFORE Russia blew the crap out of their infra structure

My God you are fucking stupid

Christ you are an idiot. One who listens to other idiots. And you’re too ashamed of them to even name them.

Ukraine’s economy was ranked FIFTY FIFTH in the world as measured by GDP and that was BEFORE Russia blew the crap out of their infra structure

Please deny that Ukraine is a major exporter of grain and makes a fortune doing it.

During GW, the US had a very high GDP because Wall Street was making almost 100% of the GDP.
A nation can have a lower GDP which is distributed across the population.

Please deny that Ukraine is a major exporter of grain and makes a fortune doing it.
Exports of all Agricultural products makes out to less than 15% of the Ukraine Economy...

That is $27b a year in a population of 43million people.

That $627 per person... That is revenue not profit...
Say they are making 25% profit (which is farmers would find mad high)

That is $157 per person per year... That's rich?????

Exports of all Agricultural products makes out to less than 15% of the Ukraine Economy...

That is $27b a year in a population of 43million people.

That $627 per person... That is revenue not profit...
Say they are making 25% profit (which is farmers would find mad high)

That is $157 per person per year... That's rich?????
Why do Liberals thrive on rolled-up data?
Ukraine does other stuff besides grain but it's good to know you care more about poor Ukrainians than poor Americans.
The fact is that most of the Ukraine is arable and wasn't screaming for handouts prior to Zelensky's pilfering.

It also proves that Putin isn't out to steal land, he simply doesn't want NATO on his border.
Does that make Putin a saint? No.
Does that make Zelensky a willful murderer of his own constituency. Yes.

Looks like the Arizona voters have had just about enough of her corrupt corporate Democrat her BS...
  1. Kyrsten Sinema is in real trouble after awful poll numbers and big new revelations
  2. Sinema viewed unfavorably by one-third of Arizona Democrats in poll
  3. Democratic Voters Drive Decline in Sinema’s Popularity in Arizona - Morning Consult
  4. New poll shows Kyrsten Sinema's moderate approach has weakened democratic support
Unless the Republican voters of Arizona decide to support her, if this keeps up she's sure to be a goner.

And it would be good riddance to bad rubbish.
The clowns on the left slap her around for doing what she was elected for and not what they want her to do.

Some people care more about the country than they do poll numbers...that being said I live in AZ and don't believe a word of this latest poll bullshit....God bless you Sinema signs are all over the place...
Anyone who has taken Statistics knows how easily poll results can be manipulated. If you want to prove that everybody wants abortions, you simply ask people in places that always vote Democratic.

The Lefty American media will never tell you the truth about anything. They tell you what The Democrats want you to believe. Only Fox , OAN, and the Australian stations ever tell you the truth.

Forum List

Back