Sinead O'Connor wakes up one day, discovers she's a Muslim

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I didn't know whether to put this in the entertainment or religion forum and since there was not an "Idiot" forum, I'll put this here.

Bald-headed singer Sinead O'Connor is insisting that she's always been a Muslim, but she only recently realized it.

She also announced on her Twitter page that she she never wants to spend time with white people ever again, and that she finds them "disgusting."

Does this mean that she'll be giving an "explosive" performance?

Sinead O'Connor says she's always been Muslim but didn't realize it

"She added that Muslims are very "tender" and "very loving people, despite what anyone may think."

2lyh0u.jpg

I didn't know whether to put this in the entertainment or religion forum and since there was not an "Idiot" forum, I'll put this here.

Bald-headed singer Sinead O'Connor is insisting that she's always been a Muslim, but she only recently realized it.

She also announced on her Twitter page that she she never wants to spend time with white people ever again, and that she finds them "disgusting."

"She added that Muslims are very "tender" and "very loving people, despite what anyone may think."

2lyh0u.jpg
Does she know they hang Lesbians under Sharia Law?

I mean really.....these leftists are fucking insane.....they're embracing the very thing that will eventually end up killing them.
Muslims love taking white women out into the woods and machete their heads off after stabbing them several times.

I mean really.....these leftists are fucking insane.....they're embracing the very thing that will eventually end up killing them.
Muslims love taking white women out into the woods and machete their heads off after stabbing them several times.

Maybe she should be put on the no-fly list.

I'm just sayin'.

She also has spent time in nut houses....she is a real mixed up person....

Its not what is going to kill them, its what is going to kill other people and push people to defend themselves and her azz.

This is just a graphic example of the reason why Judaism doesn't encourage conversion.

Maybe she should be put on the no-fly list.

I'm just sayin'.
Well thanks to Obama and other Democrats she won't have to fly......it will be coming to a sanctuary city near her......

She hates Christianity, Trump, and finds white people disgusting. She should run in the Democrat primaries...guaranteed winner.

2lyh0u.jpg
Arabs are white.

Forum List

Back