Sinead O'Connor wakes up one day, discovers she's a Muslim

I didn't know whether to put this in the entertainment or religion forum and since there was not an "Idiot" forum, I'll put this here.

Bald-headed singer Sinead O'Connor is insisting that she's always been a Muslim, but she only recently realized it.

She also announced on her Twitter page that she she never wants to spend time with white people ever again, and that she finds them "disgusting."

Does this mean that she'll be giving an "explosive" performance?

Sinead O'Connor says she's always been Muslim but didn't realize it

"She added that Muslims are very "tender" and "very loving people, despite what anyone may think."

2lyh0u.jpg
Does she know they hang Lesbians under Sharia Law?
Is she a lesbo muslim?

I didn't know whether to put this in the entertainment or religion forum and since there was not an "Idiot" forum, I'll put this here.

Bald-headed singer Sinead O'Connor is insisting that she's always been a Muslim, but she only recently realized it.

She also announced on her Twitter page that she she never wants to spend time with white people ever again, and that she finds them "disgusting."

"She added that Muslims are very "tender" and "very loving people, despite what anyone may think."

2lyh0u.jpg
She was fully nuts and retarded decades ago when she achieved her brush with fame as a one hit wonder with a so so voice.

2lyh0u.jpg
She was fully nuts and retarded decades ago when she achieved her brush with fame as a one hit wonder with a so so voice.

Sineaid had a hit?

I don't remember that.

2lyh0u.jpg

Sineaid had a hit?

I don't remember that.
" Nothing compares to you "

Briefly hit the charts in the 80s. I forget the year.

Then went off the rails in all sorts of weird ways such as tearing up a picture of the pope on SNL. Bothered some people. Not me really I could care less but she seemd to be making some sort of point which was never really made clear.

Then she refused to play a new york venue if they played the national anthem first because she was angry and two live crew being censored in a couple of southern venues. WHich they ignored anyways.

Then she refused to go on SNL again if Andrew Dice Clay was the host because he makes misogynistic jokes. ( never mind the obvious rampant misogyny in Two Live Crews Lyrics.)

And on and on and on. SHe was all over the map and in the news doing contrsdictory and dumb shit till her fame finally petered out.

I read somewhere that she started her own church ordained herself as a preist and is now a muslim or what the fuck ever blah blah blah.

2lyh0u.jpg

Sineaid had a hit?

I don't remember that.

Then went off the rails in all sorts of weird ways such as tearing up a picture of the pope on SNL. Bothered some people. Not me really I could care less but she seemd to be making some sort of point which was never really made clear.

Then she refused to play a new york venue if they played the national anthem first because she was angry and two live crew being censored in a couple of southern venues. WHich they ignored anyways.

Then she refused to go on SNL again if Andrew Dice Clay was the host because he makes misogynistic jokes. ( never mind the obvious rampant misogyny in Two Live Crews Lyrics.)

And on and on and on. SHe was all over the map and in the news doing contrsdictory and dumb shit till her fame finally petered out.

I read somewhere that she started her own church ordained herself as a preist and is now a muslim or what the fuck ever blah blah blah.

Didn't know all that. I thought she'd eventually end up joining the Irish Republican Army and blowing herself up in a crowded schoolyard.

Looks like she's getting a second chance to do that.

I think she woke up one day with some kind of crop pattern shaved into her bush and decided that meant something. God bless her and the fact that she's not involved with anyone in your family.

2lyh0u.jpg

Sineaid had a hit?

I don't remember that.

Didn't know all that. I thought she'd eventually end up joining the Irish Republican Army and blowing herself up in a crowded schoolyard.

Looks like she's getting a second chance to do that.
I only rememeber because these stories would pop up if you paid a little attention to the news in the late eighties.

They made me stop and scratch my head wondering " what the fuck is she bitching about this month "?

Some interviewer to Andrew Dice Clay: " what do you have to say about Sinhead OConnor and her condemnation of your misogynistic jokes "?

Dice Clay " Oh yeah Shin head O Canner.... da peach wid teeth "

2lyh0u.jpg
Does she know they hang Lesbians under Sharia Law?
Is she a lesbo muslim?
Apparently.....

Forum List

Back