Since the only proof of homosexuality is homosexual behavior

Why is it still being taught that people are born gay?
If people are born gay, how is it some gay people go straight? It is a immoral lifestyle taught by the progs who want to destroy the natural way of life,

Oh yeah, the normal gay response, is "Dogs do it too". So gays are now dogs, i got it....

I don't believe people are born gay, I believe its a choice, its a choice when two men pound it out consensually. No one is born wanting to take a penis up their butt.

They don't want a penis up there butt, they want a penis up there vagina..

Dude I am a conservative and have lesbian and lgbt friends

Tranny's just want to be treated normal.

I have nothing against sodomites, as long as they don't come on to me and or force their agenda onto me, I'm cool with them and their choice to live gay

LOL, your thread is built on bigotry.

I have no idea if they are or not.

But my point still stands.
Obviously they are attracted to you if they let you shower with them.

Did you read my post? I specifically said " Between sports and the military, I have showered with quite a few men". Have you ever played a team sport? Ever been in the military? You don't shower alone in either. And no one invites you into the shower.
When I was living in a dormitory in college, the dorm I lived in had communal restrooms and showers. Also , the toilet stalls did not have doors. So a person taking a dump would be exposed to anyone that walks by. Usually between 7 and 9 am in the morning, an elderly black lady would come and clean the facilities whether there were any men using the facilities or not, which is understandable because if she had waited for the showers and restroom to clear out, then she would never have gotten her job done.
Why a black lady? Isnt that a job beneath her status and some illegal should of been doing? I mean come on man, poor kids are just as talented as white kids...As Joe Bite Me XiBiden said....
This was in the 80s. Most of the custodians in the dorms at the time seemed to be black ladies.

Can a person be conditioned in to being homosexual? Example: A young boy who maybe is not the most athletic kid in school or a young girl who is athletic get brow beaten not just by other kids but by ignorant adults about there supposed sexuality. Since there kids and not educated about the subject gets brain washed in to being homosexual.

Can a person be conditioned in to being homosexual? Example: A young boy who maybe is not the most athletic kid in school or a young girl who is athletic get brow beaten not just by other kids but by ignorant adults about there supposed sexuality. Since there kids and not educated about the subject gets brain washed in to being homosexual.
Of course, most children want to please their parents, while some parents couldnt give a shit about their kids, just look at the mentally ill Chastity Bono, who grew up a girl, then when her parent got divorce, the mom, Plastic Surgery Cher, quit being a parent and let Chaz choose her gender. A women with men facial hair, but still a vagina down in the pants....

blog190410_chaz.jpg

Can you imagine a woman would give up her sex, so she could be a rich, white, man? She must be a white supremacist...right?

Now a real parent would tell their kids, look Chasity, you can go and change the package outside, but your DNA will always show you are a female...So stick to it, being a woman has its perks.

s-l1000.jpg

Well, many people behave bisexually. It seems logical to me that some bisexual people would choose to indulge in one sex but not the other in their choice of partners.

Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter of people are born gay or if they choose to be gay.

But since all human behavior exists on a continuum then a certain percentage of the population being gay either by choice or not is normal
Being gay by choice or not, is not normal.....Thanks for playing.....When you put your dick in an area full of diseases you will get a disease.....normal...bwaaahhaaaaaa

You do know that heterosexuals also engage in anal sex don't you?
Yeah, they get diseases also.

JOHNSON'S HIV CAUSED BY SEX - The Washington Post

Stupid immoral people never learn they just do what feels right, then try to blame others for their malady, that they brought upon themselves.

Yes, some do get diseases. And some do not. Those who take precautions rarely do.

Anal sex is not uncommon among straight couples.
I find Most but not all progressives take part in packing the poop shoot, because instead of doing what is right, they do what the prog masters deem necessary in the Marxist way to break Christian Traditions. Sorta like the progs demanding that the Church and BSA accept faggots, then wonder why boys in those get raped by the faggots...

Most people I know who haved talked about engaging in anal sex did so because it felt good. No political agenda in their bedroom.
I guess you never heard of the Progressive theory of "If it feels good just do it" even if it is wrong? Might want to look that up.
Why do people do hard drugs, "yeah, if it feels good just do it" even if it kills you. No political agenda, just dumbing down the populace so they are easier to control...
Wrong?

How is an action wrong if it hurts nobody, involves no coercion, does not involve predation and is mutually agreed upon by two adults?

You remind me of all the intolerant leftists here who want anything they don't like be made illegal.

I don't care about them nor what they do sexually, I'm just stating its a choice, not innate
Being straight and picking up whores is a choice for a man to make, too.

The feelings of love, sexual attraction attraction, or desire to have sexual intercourse are not choices.

For example, I can choose to add sugar and/or cream to my coffee — assuming I choose to drink coffee at all — but I cannot choose or alter my preference for sugar and/or cream and/or plain black coffee.

Jesus did not want to drink that cup.

Jesus felt desire and passion to eat the Passover or Last Supper with His disciples.

Jesus felt desires like all humans do, yet He did not sin.

Former Teacher Will Spend Two Decades in Prison After Admitting She Sexual Assaulted Teens in Van (msn.com) Where would this person fit in as straight or some where in the LGBTQ category.? I have been trying to understand the whole LGBTQ since the 1970s when I was a teen. I have found some who would be considered LGBTQ don't understand it as well.
I don't care about them nor what they do sexually, I'm just stating its a choice, not innate
Being straight and picking up whores is a choice for a man to make, too.

The feelings of love, sexual attraction attraction, or desire to have sexual intercourse are not choices.

For example, I can choose to add sugar and/or cream to my coffee — assuming I choose to drink coffee at all — but I cannot choose or alter my preference for sugar and/or cream and/or plain black coffee.

Jesus did not want to drink that cup.

Jesus felt desire and passion to eat the Passover or Last Supper with His disciples.

Jesus felt desires like all humans do, yet He did not sin.
You certainly can choose to alter your taste preferences for different foods.

I can can choose to patronize a top dollar restaurant, choose what items to order from the menu, choose whether to leave a tip or how much — but I cannot "choose" whether or not I actually enjoy the food, atmosphere, service, setting, etc. —

My enjoyments, pleasures, desires may influence my choices, but my emotions and feelings are NOT subject to my conscious control, and are not choices to make in and of themselves.

If I feel angry, I feel angry. I cannot simply "choose" to no longer feel angry. I can choose, however, on different courses of action to resolve and redress the vile situations and horrible conditions of life under a fascist and tyrannical Democrat government that cause me to feel hurt and angry.

I can can choose to patronize a top dollar restaurant, choose what items to order from the menu, choose whether to leave a tip or how much — but I cannot "choose" whether or not I actually enjoy the food, atmosphere, service, setting, etc. —

My enjoyments, pleasures, desires may influence my choices, but my emotions and feelings are NOT subject to my conscious control, and are not choices to make in and of themselves.

If I feel angry, I feel angry. I cannot simply "choose" to no longer feel angry. I can choose, however, on different courses of action to resolve and redress the vile situations and horrible conditions of life under a fascist and tyrannical Democrat government that cause me to feel hurt and angry.
Yes you can

Tastes for foods can change and can be changed. Give up all sugar for a month and then tell me your tastes for foods hasn't changed. I used to drink milk everyday but I haven't had milk in 10 years and I can't drink it anymore because I don't like the taste of it now. I used to hate most vegetables but I went vegan 9 month ago now i find that most vegetable have very pleasing tastes and even taste sweet when prepared in some ways, roasting for instance.

And you can control how you react to anything.

You can choose not to react with anger. You actually choose things that make you angry whether you know it or not.

ever hear of freedom?

freedom means if people want to be gay then they have that choice....

freedom means YOU can fuk an ugly fat conservative hoe
or fuk a flag
or fuk a pig (see ugly fat conservative hoe)
or fuk yourself

Why does it matter?

But since all human behavior exists on a continuum then a certain percentage of the population being gay either by choice or not is normal
Being gay by choice or not, is not normal.....Thanks for playing.....When you put your dick in an area full of diseases you will get a disease.....normal...bwaaahhaaaaaa

Stupid immoral people never learn they just do what feels right, then try to blame others for their malady, that they brought upon themselves.

Yes, some do get diseases. And some do not. Those who take precautions rarely do.

I find Most but not all progressives take part in packing the poop shoot, because instead of doing what is right, they do what the prog masters deem necessary in the Marxist way to break Christian Traditions. Sorta like the progs demanding that the Church and BSA accept faggots, then wonder why boys in those get raped by the faggots...

Most people I know who haved talked about engaging in anal sex did so because it felt good. No political agenda in their bedroom.
I guess you never heard of the Progressive theory of "If it feels good just do it" even if it is wrong? Might want to look that up.
Why do people do hard drugs, "yeah, if it feels good just do it" even if it kills you. No political agenda, just dumbing down the populace so they are easier to control...

Except anyone with any sense knows hard drugs will kill you. Anyone with any sense also knows that anal sex with a condom or with someone you are in a monogamous relationship with will not kill you.

I doubt it. Most kids have some sense of their sexuality long before puberty. Plenty of children raised by gay or lesbian couples turn out gay.

And since the overwhelming number of parents of gay kids are straight, it doesn't seem likely.

Why does it matter?

Except anyone with any sense knows hard drugs will kill you. Anyone with any sense also knows that anal sex with a condom or with someone you are in a monogamous relationship with will not kill you.
Hard drugs will not necessarily kill you.

Why does it matter?

Hard drugs will not necessarily kill you.

True enough.

But you think you can't choose not to react with anger to any given situation?
The rapists and drug dealers need to be handcuffed and locked up in jail if they aren't shot and killed in a justifiable homicide first. I need to make my own choices in my own life, and I don't have the time of day for that shit.

Forum List

Back