Since the only proof of homosexuality is homosexual behavior

Yes you can
Hard drugs will not necessarily kill you.
I can choose to say no to unwanted sex, and no to unwanted drugs, and I can choose to enforce my choice against such imposters with any measure of violence I see fit.

Yes you can. But "unwanted sex" is rape. A totally different topic. I think any man who has sex with someone without consent needs to go to prison for a few decades.

But you think you can't choose not to react with anger to any given situation?
The rapists and drug dealers need to be handcuffed and locked up in jail if they aren't shot and killed in a justifiable homicide first. I need to make my own choices in my own life, and I don't have the time of day for that shit.
How has anything I have said relate to rapists and drug dealers?

Yes you can
I can choose to say no to unwanted sex, and no to unwanted drugs, and I can choose to enforce my choice against such imposters with any measure of violence I see fit.

Yes you can. But "unwanted sex" is rape. A totally different topic. I think any man who has sex with someone without consent needs to go to prison for a few decades.
or life

Yes you can

or life

Yeah, life in prison works for me too.

Funny how they went from actions between consenting adults to talking about using violence to stop "unwanted sex".

Why is it still being taught that people are born gay?
Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter of people are born gay or if they choose to be gay.

But since all human behavior exists on a continuum then a certain percentage of the population being gay either by choice or not is normal
Being gay by choice or not, is not normal.....Thanks for playing.....When you put your dick in an area full of diseases you will get a disease.....normal...bwaaahhaaaaaa

You do know that heterosexuals also engage in anal sex don't you?
Yeah, they get diseases also.

JOHNSON'S HIV CAUSED BY SEX - The Washington Post

Stupid immoral people never learn they just do what feels right, then try to blame others for their malady, that they brought upon themselves.

Yes, some do get diseases. And some do not. Those who take precautions rarely do.

Anal sex is not uncommon among straight couples.
I find Most but not all progressives take part in packing the poop shoot, because instead of doing what is right, they do what the prog masters deem necessary in the Marxist way to break Christian Traditions. Sorta like the progs demanding that the Church and BSA accept faggots, then wonder why boys in those get raped by the faggots...

Most people I know who haved talked about engaging in anal sex did so because it felt good. No political agenda in their bedroom.
I guess you never heard of the Progressive theory of "If it feels good just do it" even if it is wrong? Might want to look that up.
Why do people do hard drugs, "yeah, if it feels good just do it" even if it kills you. No political agenda, just dumbing down the populace so they are easier to control...

"I guess you never heard of the Progressive theory of "If it feels good just do it" even if it is wrong? "

the trump method.

Yes you can

or life

Yeah, life in prison works for me too.

Funny how they went from actions between consenting adults to talking about using violence to stop "unwanted sex".
It's the usual lame attempt to lump homosexuals into the same category as rapists and pedophiles

It's the usual lame attempt to lump homosexuals into the same category as rapists and pedophiles
I don't care if it's homosexual or heterosexual or pedophile. No means no, and homicide is justified to stop unwanted sex.

The trouble with mainstream TERF or Communist Party radical feminism is that no doesn't mean no when guns are banned.

I don't care if it's homosexual or heterosexual or pedophile. No means no, and homicide is justified to stop unwanted sex.

The trouble with mainstream TERF or Communist Party radical feminism is that no doesn't mean no when guns are banned.
And again I'll ask what the topic has to do with rape?

Call it sodomy if you prefer. Or indecent liberties by forcible compulsion. I don't care. Do not inflict it on me if you do not want the eagles to circle in the sky high above your dead body according to the word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Call it sodomy if you prefer. Or indecent liberties by forcible compulsion. I don't care. Do not inflict it on me if you do not want the eagles to circle in the sky high above your dead body according to the word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Rape is not the topic of this thread. Why do you think it is?

Do you really think every homosexual wants to rape you?

Why does it matter?

But since all human behavior exists on a continuum then a certain percentage of the population being gay either by choice or not is normal

I don't care about them nor what they do sexually, I'm just stating its a choice, not innate.

It doesn't matter.

And really a lot of people have never been attracted to the opposite sex since they were very young. So did they really make a choice?

Everybody makes their choices so yes, its all about choices, you can't blame sexually reprehensible behavior on anything innate
The way that you keep bleating incessantly about it being a choice, especially without presenting evidence of that, makes me think that you desperately need to believe that and that you are struggling with issues regarding your own sexuality

How about staying with the actual topic?

Do you really think every homosexual wants to rape you?
They either want to rape me or let someone else rape me. The great whore of Babylon must be judged and punished because she made all nation drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

I think you are confused. Most homosexuals, like heterosexuals, want a willing partner for sex and someone to love. Rape is an entirely different topic.

Calling it sodomy means it will not be limited to anal sex. Oral sex also comes under sodomy. Do you want to include blowjobs in your condemnation of things?

Why does it matter?

Being gay by choice or not, is not normal.....Thanks for playing.....When you put your dick in an area full of diseases you will get a disease.....normal...bwaaahhaaaaaa

You do know that heterosexuals also engage in anal sex don't you?
Yeah, they get diseases also.

JOHNSON'S HIV CAUSED BY SEX - The Washington Post

Stupid immoral people never learn they just do what feels right, then try to blame others for their malady, that they brought upon themselves.

Yes, some do get diseases. And some do not. Those who take precautions rarely do.

Anal sex is not uncommon among straight couples.
I find Most but not all progressives take part in packing the poop shoot, because instead of doing what is right, they do what the prog masters deem necessary in the Marxist way to break Christian Traditions. Sorta like the progs demanding that the Church and BSA accept faggots, then wonder why boys in those get raped by the faggots...
1606253190264.png
1606253219924.png

Go fuck yourself, I met many lGBT weirdos in my lifetime, once you get to know them they are good people.

Yeah, I BET you've met a lot of weirdos. Out you go, Bear, I don't listen to people talking thru a mask, and I don't read men who curse obscenities at me.

Forum List

Back