Since the only proof of homosexuality is homosexual behavior

Why is it still being taught that people are born gay?
If people are born gay, how is it some gay people go straight? It is a immoral lifestyle taught by the progs who want to destroy the natural way of life,

Oh yeah, the normal gay response, is "Dogs do it too". So gays are now dogs, i got it....

I don't believe people are born gay, I believe its a choice, its a choice when two men pound it out consensually. No one is born wanting to take a penis up their butt.

They don't want a penis up there butt, they want a penis up there vagina..

Dude I am a conservative and have lesbian and lgbt friends

Tranny's just want to be treated normal.
How can a tranny be normal when one part of the anatomy says you are a boy, and the other part says you are a girl. That is pretty messed up..Back before Hollyweird petitioned the APA to take homosexuality off the insane charts, people who cut themselves for alterations would be declared mentally unstable...

Maybe if they stopped adding Letters into the moniker people could take them seriously....LGBT then Q, then 50 other genders now, or more....
Fuck off one of my best friends is a tranny, sure I mess with her when she/he looks ridiculous in a dress, but she/he is a good person.

Most of them just want to be accepted in society, sure I bitch about them but in reality if you get to know them they are ok
I have homosexual cousins they dont get in my face tell me they are homosexual and i must accept them for being homosexual. I dont give a rats ass what people do in their bedrooms, that was the original intent back in the 1990s when Bill Clinton signed the defense of marriage act. But damn if those Marxist assholes had to shove their shit constantly in our faces, and demanded that we accept their lifestyle as normal. It just isnt. We the normal people of the United States of America arent out there having White Heterosexual pride day , we dont celebrate a month of that, we just are all inclusive to all US citizens, to join us in our pride of the nation. But again the marxist must break US apart by hyphenating everyone to the point we are divided by lifestyles, colors, sex, or even wealth. United we stand, Divided we fall..

SF Gay Pride Parade & Celebration 2020 (sftourismtips.com)

I have no problem with this guy...This is the unifying that the Marxist hate US for...please watch the maga dance...

If people are born gay, how is it some gay people go straight? It is a immoral lifestyle taught by the progs who want to destroy the natural way of life,

Oh yeah, the normal gay response, is "Dogs do it too". So gays are now dogs, i got it....

I don't believe people are born gay, I believe its a choice, its a choice when two men pound it out consensually. No one is born wanting to take a penis up their butt.

How can a tranny be normal when one part of the anatomy says you are a boy, and the other part says you are a girl. That is pretty messed up..Back before Hollyweird petitioned the APA to take homosexuality off the insane charts, people who cut themselves for alterations would be declared mentally unstable...

Maybe if they stopped adding Letters into the moniker people could take them seriously....LGBT then Q, then 50 other genders now, or more....
Fuck off one of my best friends is a tranny, sure I mess with her when she/he looks ridiculous in a dress, but she/he is a good person.

Most of them just want to be accepted in society, sure I bitch about them but in reality if you get to know them they are ok

They are mentally ill, not ok

Your a lefty and I lean right, most of them are ok if you get to know them.

They are human beings, they don't want to hurt anyone just be who they are.

No, I lean right of center and right of center people dislike Trumpism........

No, I lean right of center and right of center people dislike Trumpism........

We are talking about LGBT, not politics..

I am telling you homophobic, if you get to know tranny's, gays, lesbians they could be your best friends..

They aren't normal, however, and so that's an unreasonable expectation. They are one and all crazy as hoot-owls. And they are committing fraud, and I seriously don't like that, people trying to defraud me. Pretending they are a sex they aren't.

We are all born pretty much with the same needs & desires like milk, eye contact, love, fresh diapers & attention. As we grow we all eventually find out about life in general & blaze our own trails towards whatever captivates our minds.
Exactly, everyone was born a liberal
Close you are bear513 but you forgot to put the word "Classical" in front of the word Liberal!

We are all born pretty much with the same needs & desires like milk, eye contact, love, fresh diapers & attention. As we grow we all eventually find out about life in general & blaze our own trails towards whatever captivates our minds.
Exactly, everyone was born a liberal
Close you are bear513 but you forgot to put the word "Classical" in front of the word Liberal!

Thanks for the correction my friend

Why do we even worry about things like this?

The less we concern ourselves with things that don't matter and more we concern ourselves with things that do, the better.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

For most of recorded history there have been homosexuals. And for most of recorded history it was a death sentence.

Why would anyone choose to be shunned, imprisoned or executed?

They aren't normal, however, and so that's an unreasonable expectation. They are one and all crazy as hoot-owls. And they are committing fraud, and I seriously don't like that, people trying to defraud me. Pretending they are a sex they aren't.
Go fuck yourself, I met many lGBT weirdos in my lifetime, once you get to know them they are good people.

Kids have an innate knowledge of their sexual orientation before they ever learn that there is such a thing as sex. Kids in second and third grade have crushes. They just don't know why yet, only that a particular classmate or TV star or member of a band is "cute." People have a particular reaction when they see someone to whom they are sexually attracted. Regardless of sexual orientation, no one is attracted to every member of the sex that they are attracted to, only certain ones. I don't remember making any conscious decision that I was going to be attracted to males. It just is a personal characteristic of mine. I was never attracted to redheads until I saw one on TV one day who made my jaw drop.

The only thing that we humans can say about sexuality with any certainty is that we don't know a damned thing about it.

There is no reason for anyone to hate somebody else because of their sexual orientation or try and force anyone to change. Not only does this notion hurt millions of decent people who deserve to be happy, it is a colossal waste of time and human energy better spent on something constructive.

For most of recorded history there have been homosexuals. And for most of recorded history it was a death sentence.

Because they strongly desire to do what they do. Just like killers kill despite it being a crime.

Because they strongly desire to do what they do. Just like killers kill despite it being a crime.

Is that "strong desire" a choice or genetic?

Actually, the only people who think much about it anymore are those who are on some level struggling with their own sexuality and those who wish to marginalize and demean gays by claiming that is a frivolous choice .

Most of us just accept the fact that some people are attracted to their own gender. Few really care why. As far as behavior goes, gay folks "behave" pretty much the same way as everyone else. As with the rest of us, sex is just a small part of who we are and both gay and straight people engage in a variety of sexual practices.

Last edited:

Its a choice, not genetic.

The fact that you need to believe that tells me all that I need to know about you.

Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy

Its not ignorance, its a fact, gay men choose to have homosexual sex with each other, its not 'innate' for two men to ram each other up the anus.

Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter of people are born gay or if they choose to be gay.

But since all human behavior exists on a continuum then a certain percentage of the population being gay either by choice or not is normal

Forum List

Back