Since Reagan Dems create 35M jobs while Pubs lose -2M

You say the same thing over and over
Funny, so do you.

Okay, then if humping my leg makes you feel a little better about yourself, be my guest.

No harm, no foul.

You're full of shit. I post on a whole lot of subjects.

Mac: Trump sucks, can I hump your leg? (To a Democrat)

Mac: I'm not going to bother writing anything else because there's no point (whatever that means)

That's all you post. Yet your post count goes up and up and up and lots of Democrat legs get humped on.

Sure, I get drawn into bickering, I try to stop it. But I write a whole lot of content and explain things so if you cared at all about information over Democrat propaganda you would grasp them. Particularly on economics.

But all you do is spam the board, you provide nothing else

Trump inherited Obama and Biden's economy and screwed it up. Nothing new here.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.
LOL

And still, jobs grew at roughly the same rate as they did under Impeached Trump.

But wages stagnated. Lot of people working for stagnate wages,
Why lie? Impeached Trump inherited that too...

Turns out the Senate proved Trump didn't do it, so they declared him innocent. You're glad about that, huh?

And yeah, Obama? Worst recession recovery in recorded history. What about it?
LOLOL

Right, the Senate proved Impeached Trump didn't do it just like the Senate proved Impeached Clinton didn't do it. :lmao:

As far as Obama's recovery, 11.6 million jobs added under Obama... 4 million jobs lost under Impeached Trump.

tenor.gif

Agreed, Trump is a ball of energy. I don't know how he does it. Biden takes a nap in the park and they start drawing white lines around him.

And yeah, blaming Trump for a virus. Shows what you are
Who blamed him for the virus? What he owns is his anemic response.

The prediction was 200k if we did EVERYTHING PERFECTLY.

What are we at?
We're at 235K and increasing. We're currently on pace to be at around 300K by the end of the first year. And that prediction was 100,000 - 200,000

So what do you think should happen to the Democrat governors who's policies were followed for most of those deaths?
Oh? Which policies caused the most deaths?

You're blaming Trump who wasn't even calling the shots in the blue States where Democrat governors called the shots that most of the deaths occurred. As for me, I'd like to treat it as an American crisis and not the anti-American partisan hatred opportunity you do. But you demand we play the blame game. So, the fact is that if there's blame, the majority of the deaths happened is where Democrats make the decisions, so the finger pointing you demand we have ends up as finger pointing to you
I asked you which specific policies you're talking about. Instead, I get that ^^^ diatribe.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That you couldn't cite any specific policy you were talking g about reveals you're just kazzing again.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.
LOL

And still, jobs grew at roughly the same rate as they did under Impeached Trump.

Turns out the Senate proved Trump didn't do it, so they declared him innocent. You're glad about that, huh?

LOLOL

Right, the Senate proved Impeached Trump didn't do it just like the Senate proved Impeached Clinton didn't do it. :lmao:

As far as Obama's recovery, 11.6 million jobs added under Obama... 4 million jobs lost under Impeached Trump.

tenor.gif

Agreed, Trump is a ball of energy. I don't know how he does it. Biden takes a nap in the park and they start drawing white lines around him.

What are we at?
We're at 235K and increasing. We're currently on pace to be at around 300K by the end of the first year. And that prediction was 100,000 - 200,000

So what do you think should happen to the Democrat governors who's policies were followed for most of those deaths?

You're blaming Trump who wasn't even calling the shots in the blue States where Democrat governors called the shots that most of the deaths occurred. As for me, I'd like to treat it as an American crisis and not the anti-American partisan hatred opportunity you do. But you demand we play the blame game. So, the fact is that if there's blame, the majority of the deaths happened is where Democrats make the decisions, so the finger pointing you demand we have ends up as finger pointing to you
I asked you which specific policies you're talking about. Instead, I get that ^^^ diatribe.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That you couldn't cite any specific policy you were talking g about reveals you're just kazzing again.

And you made the claim it's Trump's fault. So you go first since you made the claim. How is it Trump's fault when most of the deaths were in Democrat's control? What policies that he couldn't implement him self caused it?

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

icon_rolleyes.gif

And you made the claim it's Trump's fault. So you go first since you made the claim. How is it Trump's fault when most of the deaths were in Democrat's control? What policies that he couldn't implement him self caused it?
Thanks for proving you were full of shit when you said Democrats' policies killed the most people.

:dance:

And by the way, I didn't blame Impeached Trump. I even said, "who blamed him for the virus? What he owns is his anemic response."

Fake News. I didn't double check your claim for Dems since your claim for Republicans was hideously wrong:

Papa Bush +3,893k
Dubya +5,755k
Trump (2107-2019) +6,543k

fredgraph.png

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.
The Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression. They ran a massive loose money policy in the 1920's. Thus the Roaring Twenties. The then tightened the money spigot. Near shutting it off. That caused fear and the rest is history. The Federal Reserve Act was enacted due to promises by the mostly foreign owners of it to not have recessions and depressions.

The rest is not history; I suggest you take some upper division history classes at a four year college or U. that will accept you. Three such non survey courses will awaken you:
  • The Economic History of the United States
  • The History of Labor
  • The Diplomatic History of the United States
Simplistic echoing of Right Wing Propaganda ain't informative.

I suggest that if you are not going to support your statement with a supporting argument, that you should not make them.

Would you like me to cut and paste from books on the issues on the three courses of history upon which I noted above? I won't because people like you don't give a damn about history, and you won't read anything which does not support the RW Narrative.

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.

The whole presumption of the thread is total bullshit.

And your Hoover comment is beyond ignorant.

Fake News. I didn't double check your claim for Dems since your claim for Republicans was hideously wrong:

Papa Bush +3,893k
Dubya +5,755k

fredgraph.png
Trump is negative like your IQ. You’re wrong.
The data refutes you on all 3 counts, your concession is accepted.
You picked an endpoint of Trump before the crash. Like taking the stock market results from frOm Hoover before the crash. Your numbers are fake. You fool no one. The concession is yours by lying you punk.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Russigate was a bogus investigation based on known lies told to a federal judge.

Clinton sexually harassed woman and covered it up.

That you support BIll and not Trump, is you being a pos.
LOL

Impeached Trump's impeachment had nothing to do with Russia. You're such a flaming imbecile, you prove you still can't comprehend why Impeached Trump was impeached.

I know exactly why he was impeached. Your bottoms were smarting, cause Trump won. So, your partisans in the FBI, ginned up a pack of lies (handed to them by a foreign agent) and launched a known bullshit investigation, that your corrupt members of Congress ran with, even though they knew it was bullshit.
Dumbfuck, again, the impeachment had nothing to do with Russia. It had everything to do with Impeached Trump soliciting campaign help from a foreign leader in Ukraine.

EVERYTIME you bring up that Trump was impeached, you are demonstrating that you support politically motivated prosecutions and are against the democratic process and the peaceful transition of power.

That the investigation/coup attempt jumped tracks to the next line of lies, does not matter. It was all bullshit built on top of each other more as a propaganda campaign and a naked power ploy, than a real investigation/hearings.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

100k to 200k in what time frame?

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for proving you were full of shit when you said Democrats' policies killed the most people.

And by the way, I didn't blame Impeached Trump. I even said, "who blamed him for the virus? What he owns is his anemic response."

Dude he kicked your ass.

And, the impeachment is your side showing they don't respect elections anymore. That is on you.

• Thanks

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't do prove you wrong.

You made the claim that Trump was responsible for the deaths. I said no ... Democrats were in charge. Now in your limited intellectual capacity you're saying no they aren't, prove you wrong.

You never explained how Trump was responsible when he was not even in charge where most of the deaths were.

Now you're being a dick about prove you wrong. Fuck you, prove yourself right. You made the claim, prove it.

What policies did Trump have that caused the deaths when Democrats were in charge of most of the deaths?

The Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression. They ran a massive loose money policy in the 1920's. Thus the Roaring Twenties. The then tightened the money spigot. Near shutting it off. That caused fear and the rest is history. The Federal Reserve Act was enacted due to promises by the mostly foreign owners of it to not have recessions and depressions.

The rest is not history; I suggest you take some upper division history classes at a four year college or U. that will accept you. Three such non survey courses will awaken you:
  • The Economic History of the United States
  • The History of Labor
  • The Diplomatic History of the United States
Simplistic echoing of Right Wing Propaganda ain't informative.

I suggest that if you are not going to support your statement with a supporting argument, that you should not make them.

Would you like me to cut and paste from books on the issues on the three courses of history upon which I noted above? I won't because people like you don't give a damn about history, and you won't read anything which does not support the RW Narrative.

Are you pretending not to be able to make a general statement about a complex issue with perhaps a directive to further reading?

Something along the lines of say, "a massive drop in spending caused by the stock market panic, was the real cause and you read the details in... "

You need to work on your communication skills then. Or just stop lying.

Also, peppering all your posts with partisan filler, undermines your pretense of elite intellectualism. Just saying.

• Thanks

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

100k to 200k in what time frame?

Faun was just lying. The projection was 200K to 2M. Trump did a great job. Faun is just bitter. Which is also why to your point he keeps bringing up the impeachment when the Senate proved he was not guilty.

Of course Biden and Obama were guilty of involving Ukraine in elections and of corruption in Ukraine. It's the scum Democrats are. Accuse you of what they are doing

Papa Bush +3,893k
Dubya +5,755k

fredgraph.png
Trump is negative like your IQ. You’re wrong.
The data refutes you on all 3 counts, your concession is accepted.
You picked an endpoint of Trump before the crash. Like taking the stock market results from frOm Hoover before the crash. Your numbers are fake. You fool no one. The concession is yours by lying you punk.

And you're a dick wad who's blaming Trump for a virus at the direct expense of your country.

Do you support your country or party?
citygator: Party

Do you support your country or China?
citygator: China

If you were in the 30s and a Republican were President, you'd be a Nazi

Papa Bush +3,893k
Dubya +5,755k

fredgraph.png
He's not wrong, you doofus. He posted establishment data while you posted population data. Plus, this is 2020 and your data only goes up to 2019.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Establishment data:

Forum List

Back