Since Reagan Dems create 35M jobs while Pubs lose -2M

Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.

I addressed the op seriously and honestly. That you dismiss it, is you being a moron, not us.
Seriously and honestly?!? You basically said the economy was about to crash under Obama but Trump spared us by being awesome. That’s is total BS made up. No honesty. Not serious. There is zero evidence that the economy was crashing for Obama but Trump saved it for a few years. That is insane.

I pointed out correctly, that the economic expansion that Trump inherited was quite old, as expansions go, and Trump reinvigorated it.

I said nothing about it being because he was "awesome" that is your fear talking.

No, it was deregulation, tax cuts and increased spending, maybe even some of the impact of his trade talk.

It was a policy based point. I know that seems alien to you.
LOL

Impeached Trump reinvigorated the economy by becoming the only U.S. president to not have a year of real GDP growth exceed 3%??

Impressive.

Are you really too stupid to understand why? An aging expansion followed up by a pandemic. You retarded monkey.
LOLOLOL

Impeached Trump had 3 years to try to get real GDP above 3%. He failed despite bragging he could get it has high as 6%. Now he's the only president on record to not have a year above 3%.

Keep fluffing him, con. It strokes his ego.

Which makes sense for someone inheriting an aging expansion. As I already said. Are you deaf or retarded?
You say a lot of bullshit. I'm not obligated to accept a word of it.

I'm not asking you to accept it on my word. Use your brain and consider the point. You asshole.
Your point is moronic. Like you taking exception to me pointing out the unemployment rate under Impeached Trump only dropped about one percentage point when it went from 4.7% to 3.5%.

An aging expansion followed by a pandemic, is NOT a "moronic". It is reasonable to judge a President operating in that environment, on a curve.

Trump inherited Obama and Biden's economy and screwed it up. Nothing new here.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.
LOL

And still, jobs grew at roughly the same rate as they did under Impeached Trump.

But wages stagnated. Lot of people working for stagnate wages,
Why lie? Impeached Trump inherited that too...

Turns out the Senate proved Trump didn't do it, so they declared him innocent. You're glad about that, huh?

And yeah, Obama? Worst recession recovery in recorded history. What about it?
LOLOL

Right, the Senate proved Impeached Trump didn't do it just like the Senate proved Impeached Clinton didn't do it. :lmao:

As far as Obama's recovery, 11.6 million jobs added under Obama... 4 million jobs lost under Impeached Trump.

tenor.gif

Russigate was a bogus investigation based on known lies told to a federal judge.

Clinton sexually harassed woman and covered it up.

That you support BIll and not Trump, is you being a pos.
LOL

Impeached Trump's impeachment had nothing to do with Russia. You're such a flaming imbecile, you prove you still can't comprehend why Impeached Trump was impeached.

I know exactly why he was impeached. Your bottoms were smarting, cause Trump won. So, your partisans in the FBI, ginned up a pack of lies (handed to them by a foreign agent) and launched a known bullshit investigation, that your corrupt members of Congress ran with, even though they knew it was bullshit.

Trump inherited an aging expansion on the verge of ending and extended and reinvigorated it, to a shocking degree.

There is something quite new there, especially with the increase in lower end wages.
LOLOL

In reality, Impeached Trump inherited a strong job market that was 76 months into the longest consecutive streak in our recorded history. 83 consecutive months in the private sector.

The ob market sucked because no matter how many jobs the aging expansion created, the American worker was competing against Third World labor, on multiple fronts.
LOL

And still, jobs grew at roughly the same rate as they did under Impeached Trump.

Turns out the Senate proved Trump didn't do it, so they declared him innocent. You're glad about that, huh?

LOLOL

Right, the Senate proved Impeached Trump didn't do it just like the Senate proved Impeached Clinton didn't do it. :lmao:

As far as Obama's recovery, 11.6 million jobs added under Obama... 4 million jobs lost under Impeached Trump.

tenor.gif

Agreed, Trump is a ball of energy. I don't know how he does it. Biden takes a nap in the park and they start drawing white lines around him.

And yeah, blaming Trump for a virus. Shows what you are
Who blamed him for the virus? What he owns is his anemic response.

The prediction was 200k if we did EVERYTHING PERFECTLY.

What are we at?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Just like I expected. No retorts. By the way you Trump apologists... Hoover had a the best stock market ever up until the market crashed and caused the Great Depression. No one says “Hoover ran an amazing economy before the crash!” Morons.
The Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression. They ran a massive loose money policy in the 1920's. Thus the Roaring Twenties. The then tightened the money spigot. Near shutting it off. That caused fear and the rest is history. The Federal Reserve Act was enacted due to promises by the mostly foreign owners of it to not have recessions and depressions.

The rest is not history; I suggest you take some upper division history classes at a four year college or U. that will accept you. Three such non survey courses will awaken you:
  • The Economic History of the United States
  • The History of Labor
  • The Diplomatic History of the United States
Simplistic echoing of Right Wing Propaganda ain't informative.

The Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression. They ran a massive loose money policy in the 1920's. Thus the Roaring Twenties. The then tightened the money spigot. Near shutting it off. That caused fear and the rest is history. The Federal Reserve Act was enacted due to promises by the mostly foreign owners of it to not have recessions and depressions.

The rest is not history; I suggest you take some upper division history classes at a four year college or U. that will accept you. Three such non survey courses will awaken you:
  • The History of Labor

I suggest that if you are not going to support your statement with a supporting argument, that you should not make them.

I addressed the op seriously and honestly. That you dismiss it, is you being a moron, not us.
Seriously and honestly?!? You basically said the economy was about to crash under Obama but Trump spared us by being awesome. That’s is total BS made up. No honesty. Not serious. There is zero evidence that the economy was crashing for Obama but Trump saved it for a few years. That is insane.

I pointed out correctly, that the economic expansion that Trump inherited was quite old, as expansions go, and Trump reinvigorated it.

I said nothing about it being because he was "awesome" that is your fear talking.

No, it was deregulation, tax cuts and increased spending, maybe even some of the impact of his trade talk.

LOL

Impeached Trump reinvigorated the economy by becoming the only U.S. president to not have a year of real GDP growth exceed 3%??

Impressive.

Are you really too stupid to understand why? An aging expansion followed up by a pandemic. You retarded monkey.
LOLOLOL

Impeached Trump had 3 years to try to get real GDP above 3%. He failed despite bragging he could get it has high as 6%. Now he's the only president on record to not have a year above 3%.

Last year with all his policy in place and a trillion dollar deficit GDP growth went DOWN!!

Which is to be expected considering how old the expansion was.

Are you pretending to not know about the business cycle? Do you need a link to educate yourself?
Trump promised 4-6% or sometimes more growth with his tax cuts. He doesn’t understand the cycle I guess? You repubs are all excuses. Trump failed with his credit card economy.

Are you admitting that the drop is growth was to be expected with such an aging expansion? Cause that is the implication of your question.
So you are saying trump doesn’t understand the cycle? He promised more growth and delivered less even with a trillion dollar deficit and historically low interest rates. Remember him making fun of presidents who didn’t hit 3%?

I answer your question if you answer mine, which I asked first, first.
I don’t think the drop in growth is expected. It’s a weak excuse. Trump promised 4-6% growth after all. The tax cuts were a huge failure that only lead to more debt.

1. The expansion was way past the average length on an expansion, already. EVERYONE with a brain was expecting a drop in growth.

2. Yes, Trump promised more than he was able to deliver. Which is true of ALL Presidents and presidential candidates. If that is a big problem for you, you can just stay home in this and every other election. But who knows what he might have been able to get done, if you people had not exploded in a soft coup attempt and open insurrection in the streets.
So you’re saying all the bad economy figures for Pubs are just bad timing? The “I take no responsibility” party strikes again!

LOL

Impressive.

LOLOLOL

Last year with all his policy in place and a trillion dollar deficit GDP growth went DOWN!!

Are you pretending to not know about the business cycle? Do you need a link to educate yourself?
Trump promised 4-6% or sometimes more growth with his tax cuts. He doesn’t understand the cycle I guess? You repubs are all excuses. Trump failed with his credit card economy.

Are you admitting that the drop is growth was to be expected with such an aging expansion? Cause that is the implication of your question.
So you are saying trump doesn’t understand the cycle? He promised more growth and delivered less even with a trillion dollar deficit and historically low interest rates. Remember him making fun of presidents who didn’t hit 3%?

I don’t think the drop in growth is expected. It’s a weak excuse. Trump promised 4-6% growth after all. The tax cuts were a huge failure that only lead to more debt.

1. The expansion was way past the average length on an expansion, already. EVERYONE with a brain was expecting a drop in growth.

2. Yes, Trump promised more than he was able to deliver. Which is true of ALL Presidents and presidential candidates. If that is a big problem for you, you can just stay home in this and every other election. But who knows what he might have been able to get done, if you people had not exploded in a soft coup attempt and open insurrection in the streets.
So you’re saying all the bad economy figures for Pubs are just bad timing? The “I take no responsibility” party strikes again!

I'm saying that any serious discussion of ANY president's economic performance has to take into account external factors that are outside of his control.

Such as the business cycle.

You asked a serious question. I gave you a serious answer. Are you able to respond in kind?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOL

Impressive.

LOLOLOL

I'm saying that any serious discussion of ANY president's economic performance has to take into account external factors that are outside of his control.

Such as the business cycle.

You asked a serious question. I gave you a serious answer. Are you able to respond in kind?

Yes, first city gator lied about what Trump said and then he blamed him for a virus. Dude's a douche

LOL

Impressive.

LOLOLOL

Are you pretending to be too stupid to know about Covid?
Dumbfuck, try explaining the impact of covid on GDP last year...

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Russigate was a bogus investigation based on known lies told to a federal judge.

Clinton sexually harassed woman and covered it up.

That you support BIll and not Trump, is you being a pos.
LOL

Impeached Trump's impeachment had nothing to do with Russia. You're such a flaming imbecile, you prove you still can't comprehend why Impeached Trump was impeached.

I know exactly why he was impeached. Your bottoms were smarting, cause Trump won. So, your partisans in the FBI, ginned up a pack of lies (handed to them by a foreign agent) and launched a known bullshit investigation, that your corrupt members of Congress ran with, even though they knew it was bullshit.
Dumbfuck, again, the impeachment had nothing to do with Russia. It had everything to do with Impeached Trump soliciting campaign help from a foreign leader in Ukraine.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

Agreed, Trump is a ball of energy. I don't know how he does it. Biden takes a nap in the park and they start drawing white lines around him.

What are we at?
We're at 235K and increasing. We're currently on pace to be at around 300K by the end of the first year. And that prediction was 100,000 - 200,000

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?
We're at 235K and increasing. We're currently on pace to be at around 300K by the end of the first year. And that prediction was 100,000 - 200,000

So what do you think should happen to the Democrat governors who's policies were followed for most of those deaths?

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

So what do you think should happen to the Democrat governors who's policies were followed for most of those deaths?
Oh? Which policies caused the most deaths?

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

tenor.gif

What are we at?

Oh? Which policies caused the most deaths?

You're blaming Trump who wasn't even calling the shots in the blue States where Democrat governors called the shots that most of the deaths occurred. As for me, I'd like to treat it as an American crisis and not the anti-American partisan hatred opportunity you do. But you demand we play the blame game. So, the fact is that if there's blame, the majority of the deaths happened is where Democrats make the decisions, so the finger pointing you demand we have ends up as finger pointing to you

• The History of Labor
Rush tells Trumpsters they are economic experts because they're dittoheads.

It's funny, but it's not funny, y'know?

• The History of Labor

Mac slams Trump, dry humps Democrat. Where have I seen that before?

• The History of Labor

Please get me out of your head.

Your opinion of me means nothing. But being stalked is a little creepy.

• The History of Labor

Please get me out of your head.

Your opinion of me means nothing. But being stalked is a little creepy.

So don't post on message boards if you think replying to you is "creepy." Hey, you reply. This is a reply!

Grow up, baby.

Your posts are spam. You say the same thing over and over

Forum List

Back